All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

Hi all, my new tease isn't doing well at all, I'm curious to hear feedback?
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FEEDBACK: Facing up to Reality

Post by Chico »

Well, I've got it bookmarked for my playtime tomorrow :-D
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Personally, I liked the start and the concept but it was far too short. I started it because I liked your other very long and complex flash teases and expected something similarly challenging, but then the main part was not much longer than the introduction.
I would love a tease with this concept but more challenges, riddles, questions etc. I gave it a 4 for that reason while a gave your previous three webteases a 5.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

kerkersklave wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:51 pm Personally, I liked the start and the concept but it was far too short. I started it because I liked your other very long and complex flash teases and expected something similarly challenging, but then the main part was not much longer than the introduction.
I would love a tease with this concept but more challenges, riddles, questions etc. I gave it a 4 for that reason while a gave your previous three webteases a 5.
Thanks for the feedback. I kinda feel like people are maybe judging it against 'The House of Edging' teases rather than on it's own merit. I don't think it's mega short compared to most teases, but yes it's way shorter than some of my teases...

It would be nice to make those really long teases, but they take so long to make. Even the last one where I really tried to be efficient, it must have taken 30+ hours to make.
kree
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kree »

Really liked it 5/5 from me, enjoy this kind of tease a lot.

Maybe some of the pictures were a bit too veiny for me, but wasn't a big deal and a good ending.

Thanks for the tease.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

kree wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:18 am Really liked it 5/5 from me, enjoy this kind of tease a lot.

Maybe some of the pictures were a bit too veiny for me, but wasn't a big deal and a good ending.

Thanks for the tease.
Thanks for the feedback... much appreciated.
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

An excelletn tease that I enjoyed a lot. 5/5 would play again on FapAdvisor :-)