Miss Ariel litte game - Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Criis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Miss Ariel litte game - Feedback

Post by Criis »

Hi, i'm Criis, the creator of Miss Ariel litte game, first of all, I would like to apologize for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker (I'm from Spain) and the English that is taught here is very bad, and i had to learn on my own, so if you find anything incorrect, please tell me.

I want to thank everyone who played my tease, i didn't expect anything, i just done it because i was bored and i always liked this kind of tease, so i decided to make my own. I hope you had enjoyed the tease, and if you want to make any comment, thoughts, what would you change to make it better, if you find any problem... whatever you want, do it here

And i know i should have make this when i posted the tease, not a weak after, but i forgot to do it :lol:
brian77
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sub/Slave(s): wife

Re: Miss Ariel litte game - Feedback

Post by brian77 »

Thanks for the tease Criis. I rated it 5 stars.

I thought the quiz questions were hard. I only got 1 right. Which is OK. I could play through 1 or two more times before getting everything right.

I would like to see a more content for the ending. It was over a little too quickly.
Criis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Miss Ariel litte game - Feedback

Post by Criis »

brian77 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:32 pm Thanks for the tease Criis. I rated it 5 stars.

I thought the quiz questions were hard. I only got 1 right. Which is OK. I could play through 1 or two more times before getting everything right.

I would like to see a more content for the ending. It was over a little too quickly.
Thanks for the feedback and the 5 stars :-D

I wanted the questions to be as hard as i could, and the idea it was making people do this tease a few times in order to get everything right, that's why i didn't tell you the correct answer when you fail. And for the duration, yes, i know is a bit short, I could make it longer, i've got more questions prepared, my first idea was making every round with at least 10 questions, more endings... but i didn't know if people would like it, and making this tease took me a few weeks (Is very hard for me to write in English), so i decided to make this tease shorter, like a teaser, and now that i see people liked it, i'll make a second part, with more and harder questions, more endings, more punishments... :-)