Gooninator Tease Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Gooninator Tease Feedback

Post by malibu900 »

I know it was nothing special but if anyone wants to post their comments, thoughts, or reactions on the Gooninator Tease webtease feel free to do so here :-)
That's what she said
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Gooninator Tease Feedback

Post by Quarz »

Less a full tease than a fun task, I think. But I searched for something to leave me horny today, so I might do it later.
One tip: I am pretty sure you could just put a link to the configuration you want for people to copy, instead of having them enter everything themself. (Like this: https://gooninator2.neocities.org/?sour ... fekefucota)

Is any particular speed intended btw.?
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Gooninator Tease Feedback

Post by Quarz »

browser789 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:20 pm One question (more about gooninator in general than your specific tease)... does the hastebin entry do anything? It seems to me that it does not.
Generally it does. It basically puts text over the changing images.
However both hastebin and the gooninator, in regards to the hastebin function, seem to be a bit buggy.
On some days (like today apparently) the function will not work, but if you try at some other time it works. I could not find any particular reason or pattern for it.