Spanking fetish

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Spanking fetish

Post by Unnamed_007 »

Hey Explorers,

I'm one of the (apparently) few people on the website that enjoys spanking. I was wondering if there's any other spanking enthusiasts around, and what teases you guys/gals have found to scratch that itch.

I'll share what little I found, I think there's only two real spanking-focused teases on the site.

Misstress Cassie Will Spank Your Ass - https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=34870
Spanked by Melina - https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=30540

If you're a creator and perhaps looking to delve into a new, or less explored thing, this could be your chance! Create a spanking tease!
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Spanking fetish

Post by Unnamed_007 »

No one? :-/
mike.630
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by mike.630 »

Hey Unnamed. Sorry, not my thing, but I wanted to say I appreciate the effort. It seems a lot of people come here as guests and extract what they want without contributing. Thank you for being one of the contributors. :-)
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ospray »

Unnamed, you are definitely not the only person that has a spanking fetish, I just have not really looked for tease that center on spanking specifically before, but I am going to keep these in mind for the next time I need to be punished! thank you