FB: A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 1)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
hanky7777
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: FB: A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 1)

Post by hanky7777 »

This was an awesome tease and so much fun. I really hope you'll find time to realse part 2. I crave for more!
sam1000us
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 1)

Post by sam1000us »

Great tease! I realize this thread has been dead for a while, but I wanted to weigh in with a few thoughts/requests/suggestions anyway.

First of all I hope that, despite the long wait, there is a "Part 2" coming soon. I would love to get all the way to "expert".

As with others here, I'd also like to see some way of skipping through levels. It would be great to be able to not have to repeat the beginner or easy level before challenging myself more with the later levels.
Spoiler: show
I realize that this is partially accomplished by just starting on Part 2, but the point remains.
But I also think that one should have to work up through all of the levels so perhaps a code at the end of each level, allowing you to access the next one, is the right way to go.

One suggestion for the "easy" level.
I hate being the "safety police" but I feel I should here. Find points in the middle of the tease to remove and replace the nipple clamps. As it is, they are on the entire time which is over 45 minutes. Wearing nipple clamps for more than 15 minutes at a time risks tissue damage from lack of blood flow. It would be safer to remove the clamps for a few minutes then, if you want, replace them. Safety first!

Also, the rush of pain that follows when you remove the nipple clamps is exhilarating, at least to me. Seems like something to capitalize on. Perhaps have us remove the nipple clamps just as we make the dildo ejaculate so we are hit with that wave of pain at the same time we are hit with that wave of cum. (And since level 3 starts with us putting on the nipple clamps again, this suggestion obviously applies there as well.)
For those that are looking for alternative fake cum recipes, there is a great one by user PiJoy in the BoundAnna forum. As close to the real thing as I've experienced. http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=3298

And finally, a suggestion for Part 2:
I see from the little tease at the end that the later levels are going to involve bondage and a need to reposition the dildo during the session. Please, please remember to make this practical. One of the things that ruin these teases for me is when you follow the instructions, get yourself all tightly bound, and then come upon an instruction that is impossible to carry out while restrained. This would go for repositioning the dildo as well as having a free hand to make the dildo ejaculate at the proper time. I realize this will take a little work in order not to break the fantasy, but I'm sure it can be done.

Having said that, kudos on having the tease that runs all on its own without the need for constantly pushing the "continue" button. I love teases like that since they allow me to get deeper into the tease and not be constantly brought back to reality by having to keep clicking the mouse.
Now, get to work on that Part 2! We've all waited long enough. ;-)