FB: A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 1)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
onetimeonlyx2x
Explorer
Explorer

FB: A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 1)

Post by onetimeonlyx2x »

Hello,

This is my first tease.
I created it mainly for me because I wanted more teases like this, but anyone and everyone can enjoy it.
If you have any feedback, comments, suggestions, tips, requests, or if you find any errors, etc please feel free to let me know.

Depending on feedback and if this is well received I'll publish the second one when it's done.
I could only comfortably fit the first half of the tease in this first tease. The second half will likely be almost twice as long...

This tease is approximately 1 hour long and has about 60+ hours of work into it figuring everything, selecting images, and configuring the metronomes. (I'm far from a skilled programmer, but after countless edits i'm pleased with the end result.

Hope everyone enjoys! :-)

~Onetimeonlyx2x
pawglover
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: FB: A Blowjob Training Adventure (Part 1)

Post by pawglover »

I lovvvvvedd your tease! However when I went to go through it again and hit continue the first time the tease never started?

I think a cool sequel could be a bunch of hot girls convincing the viewer to suck cock and swallow/take cumshots for them. I personally would think that would be incredible!

Love your work, please keep it up!
onetimeonlyx2x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onetimeonlyx2x »

pawglover wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:54 am I lovvvvvedd your tease! However when I went to go through it again and hit continue the first time the tease never started?

I think a cool sequel could be a bunch of hot girls convincing the viewer to suck cock and swallow/take cumshots for them. I personally would think that would be incredible!

Love your work, please keep it up!
Hey thank you for the feedback and glad you liked it!

Yes upon viewing it I found a spelling error and fixed it which somehow broke the script lol. Anyway should be fixed now. Let me know if it still doesn't work.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Some of the images were veery low quality early on. Milovana can damage some of them as it is, but a few I'd probably replace :)
grumfish
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by grumfish »

Can anybody recommend a dildo suitable for oral use? Preferably realistic, average to above average size, silicone, and with a cum-tube.

I've looked around but haven't found anything that really meats those criteria. This tease is motivating me to find one. Thanks.
Admiral_Morgan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Admiral_Morgan »

Really good so far, I like your style. I hope there will be some serious deepthroating in the next part :yes:
I do agree with Shattered concerning the image quality, but it's not a dealbreaker for me.

Keep up the good work!
grem51
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by grem51 »

I loved the Blowjob series from JohnP23, I did these teases a few times, it is a must for me.
It is a good surprise to see someone make a tease based on this serie, I'm already excited to try it !
I hope the release of the part 2 will come soon :p
AddExperience
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AddExperience »

Hey,

Your work is at this point already pretty amazing to me. Really loved all the facials. ;) But I also want to make some suggestions:

- Can we get a really sloppy one? Something like this one (just an example): http://biqle.com/watch/-97786231_456239530

- Can we get something with a ring gag? Would be a cool addition. https://openload.co/embed/nNnBnjDyn7o/ or https://openload.co/embed/wr1ykydP2j8/

- The tease will become pretty long. Nothing bad about this, but I think a lot of people won't have the time to do everyting everytime. I liked the first one but it was also pretty easy. Would love to skip it sometimes. Or sometimes I have not enough time to do everyting. It would than be pretty hard to get to the "good ones". Would it be possible to add codes to jump to every encounter? That would be a easy way too. Of course you should play through an encounter once before you get the code. Maybe you can even add an extra task for retrieving the code. So everybody can choose to get or not get the codes.

Can't wait to see the next part! Thank you for your hard work.
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

-
Last edited by imtoosexy on Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
pawglover
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pawglover »

Follow up to my original comment; As I have now favorited your tease, can you modify it so there is a prompt in the beginning that allows the viewer to jump to a later point in the training?
onetimeonlyx2x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onetimeonlyx2x »

pawglover wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:25 pm Follow up to my original comment; As I have now favorited your tease, can you modify it so there is a prompt in the beginning that allows the viewer to jump to a later point in the training?
Glad to see quite a few people are enjoying my tease. This week will be busy with work and social events.I will see what I can do to add pass codes in the next week or 2 to skip ahead.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

I really enjoyed this tease, looking forward to the fin/update.

Generally have to agree with the earlier comments, a couple of images could do with swapping.
Plus, this would really benefit from a stage-return option, each with appropriate 'this was were we left it last time, please re-bind yourself'...

Also, kinda scared/excited that 'easy' was that intense... where will extreme take it to?

Stay sexy
CS
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
Bryandude46
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Bryandude46 »

I loved this teas so much, and I cant wait for the next one to be finished. I'm also a little nervous about the home made cum thing if anyone has tried it let me know how it goes.
dwinmerlaik
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by dwinmerlaik »

Waiting for the 2nd part! Please dont let this awesome tease in the oblivion :love:
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mochrion »

omg I loved it! One of my favorite teases!

Please please please finish the last parts, can't wait!