FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lolol2 »

@BoundSquirrel
Thanks for posting your version, I was already waiting for it to go public. :-)
Cool to see that people take the time to provide a customized and improved version of my teases.

As I said before everyone can feel free to take my code, make customizations and post this version here to share it with everyone.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Unnamed_007 »

Stimmer0815 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:31 pm Thanks for your feedback and the explanation BoundSquirrel.

-snip-

Thanyk you very much.

Chris
Hello.

2B owner here, I can confirm the pain files don't work. The 2b has to set so high the rest of the tease is impossible.

With "normal" levels, they do almost nothing at all.

Would be nice to hear how BoundSquirrel fixed it for himself.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Hello.

2B owner here, I can confirm the pain files don't work. The 2b has to set so high the rest of the tease is impossible.

With "normal" levels, they do almost nothing at all.

Would be nice to hear how BoundSquirrel fixed it for himself.
Well, the fix is pretty non-elegant.

I don't like pain. I almost never run into the pain files.

During testing, though, I did notice that the normal pain files feel very similar to the pleasure files on the 2B, which is what inspired the idea of allowing users to set pain files higher than pleasure files. Out of the box, the harsh files are enough of a deterrent to keep me from mis-behaving, but I like the feel of those better than the regular pain files. Increasing the harsh files more than 1 step (5%) from the normal files is enough to make me sweat running into a pain mistress. All in all, though, the files all process through my 2B. I keep my volumes set to about 70% master and 5-12% on the 2B, depending on electrode placement. All of my placements are external, and I vary placement to my taste that night.

I tend to keep my volumes pretty low; I like the very slow build of barely being able to feel the sensation at all where it's more of a deep throb than that shallow, buzzy feeling. I prefer the journey to the destination. :-)

I know that doesn't provide a concrete answer to your concerns with the 2B and not feeling the pain files 'right'. I may have to go re-build a home-grown Davy Box now to see what the raw files feel like in the name of science! :w00t:
ixion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ixion »

Tintin119 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:25 pm I turned on JS debugging and whenever the first audio is played I get this error. Any ideas what I might need to do to fix it? I think audio only worked for me once.

Error.PNG
It seems I have the same issue as Tintin119... I've updated JS this morning, but to no result. I've also tried downloading both the 32-bit and 64bit new GuideMe software to see whether that would change something, but unfortunately it doesn't. Anyone any suggestions?
Thanks a lot!
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

Hey Vaginal_itch,

Cant wait to see what you come up with. Sounds very interesting!
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm very interested to see how you've improved my coding-I've learned everything about coding by playing in guideme and reading others' code.

Thanks for taking this on!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

vaginal_itch wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:07 am - replacing ALL the girls' pictures with new ones with minor alteration to their dialogues, so they correspond with the photos (sorry, I'm not just that into Caprice :) - DONE
1.jpg
1.jpg (276.44 KiB) Viewed 2428 times
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds cool what you are working on!
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Vaginal_Itch,
Here is something I did. I added another elevator code and Caprice gives you both. I have them set for random and included 3 times each so it can randomize them better. You have a 50/50 chance of guessing correctly. If you guess wrong its off to the basement with you!!!

Lawman
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

Can't wait!
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Hey again Vaginal_itch, can you provide the example of the code to call another XML? I have been toying around with it and just not sure how to call it. Thx!
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Vaginal_itch, So the external XML cannot have the same page names as the main. It is more of an extension of the primary?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Vaginal_itch, I have been playing with this but I can only get it to load 1 XML. What is the syntax for multiple XML files? I have treid:
<Include file="first.xml"/>
<Include file="second.xml"/>
I have a button linked to the start page of each file but the only one that loads is the first.
TIA
Lawman
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

vaginal_itch wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:47 pm Btw. I'm still waiting for all your ideas (and girl/story requests). So far, I have seen the following ideas, each worth consideration (and doable given the limitations :) ):
- random pop-quizes asking what the girls name was - this one is ready for some girls. I must admit it's pretty fun, when you loose your cool and frantically try to remember the girls name :D
- panic button randomization:
--> be sent downstairs directly
--> current session starts from the beginning
--> being sent to another girl on the same floor
--> take 60 second pause and then the session continues
- taking into account how quickly you make the selection whether or not to ask Caprice to proceed in the hallway
- random timeout in the hallway (hidden)
- some sort of elevator code randomization and punishment for entering the wrong code

I already came up with a couple of plot twists and extra girls, but I'll be happy to hear your ideas!
I like the girls name idea, I like some interactivity in a tease

Some ideas I've had for a project I'll never start, but happy if anyone would use:
-Sending morse code through e-stim
-Simulating bad connection/interference by adding white noise/saw tooth or similar to the original signal
-TeaseAI style writing tasks to complete within a time limit with an increasingly painful signal (not sure if possible in GuideMe)
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

vaginal_itch wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:47 pm Btw. I'm still waiting for all your ideas (and girl/story requests). So far, I have seen the following ideas, each worth consideration (and doable given the limitations :) ):
- random pop-quizes asking what the girls name was - this one is ready for some girls. I must admit it's pretty fun, when you loose your cool and frantically try to remember the girls name :D
- panic button randomization:
--> be sent downstairs directly
--> current session starts from the beginning
--> being sent to another girl on the same floor
--> take 60 second pause and then the session continues
- taking into account how quickly you make the selection whether or not to ask Caprice to proceed in the hallway
- random timeout in the hallway (hidden)
- some sort of elevator code randomization and punishment for entering the wrong code

I already came up with a couple of plot twists and extra girls, but I'll be happy to hear your ideas!

Is it possible to somehow enter you name and have the girls call you by name from time to time? I know you can't really enter and set variables with XML but perhaps some embedded javascript could get the job done?
Blackbird238
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blackbird238 »

lawman5297 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:46 pm Is it possible to somehow enter you name and have the girls call you by name from time to time? I know you can't really enter and set variables with XML but perhaps some embedded javascript could get the job done?
I think GuideMe offers this feature. You can set your name in the User Preferences. I'm pretty sure there's a way to access these preferences in a tease. But I guess you have to write a native GuideMe tease for this instead of converting a flash version from the website.