FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by Cuaxolotl »

vaginal_itch wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:23 pm @lolol2 - why wouldn't we? The Tower is fun! :)

As for me - I'm still working on my mod. What started as a simple picture replacement project, grows hellishly big with all the new ideas I've seen here and came up with when looking for photos ;) Right now I'm trying to grasp javascript, as I feel I've reached the limit with what you can do just with GuideMe pages, flags, delays and buttons and that is unforunately not enough :)
Well I feel with you, I tried to advance the tower with a welness/swimming area and it is a hell of a work with all the stuff. Fo myself I use the MWT-Editor but I have to learn how to use it effectivly and quick.
xxxPetrx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by xxxPetrx »

vaginal_itch wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:49 am Hey guys,

I'm calling for your help. As some of you know, I'm in the middle of creating a mod of lolol2's Estim Tower. It started as a simple picture replacement project, but ended up being kind of huge, with all the ideas coming in as I progressed ;) For the time being, I have already replaced all the girls and tweaked their storylines accordingly. I also started working on extra features. This is how this works:

Each girl has THREE "basic" picture sets (that account for the "main" storyline). Some of them have an extra "oiled" picture set. Once during a playthrough you are allowed to "bring" an oil bottle to a girl's room and - if you're lucky - you're going to see the alternate picture set. If not - the oil bottle goes to waste. But there are also other picture sets, that account for alternate storylines - some of which I've already written. These are:

- SHOWER/BATH set - if the Hostess (ex Caprice) is in a good mood, instead of being sent to the miss, you're allowed to finish the tease with a girl with a relaxing bath. No hard stim files, but it doesn't mean no stimming.
- WORKOUT/ENDURANCE set - if you want to impress the Hostess, there is more than one way to it. You can, traditionally go to a Mistress to increase your chances. You can also go and have an "endurance workout" with progressively harder stim files - with one of the girls. You still go to a Mistress if you fail the endurance run.
- "PORK" sets - this one is fun :) If you encounter one girl somewhere during the tease and then you encounter a girl that is her "friend", instead of a standard picture set, you're awarded with some girl-on-girl action during a girls tease. Sometimes it means going a couple of floors down
- SPECIAL sets - these are fun picture sets I have found when doing research ;) They can be all sorts of things - and have various "triggers". I.E. you might need to have met another girl AND "use" a bottle of oil to have it unlocked.
- MISS sets - basically, apart from the "regular" Mistresses, upon selecting "ENABLE MISTRESSES AS NORMAL GIRLS", some of the girls become Mistresses

As you can see, that is a hell lot of writing :) So - if any of you want to participate, PM me. I will send you a picture set you can write a story to.

Thanks, guys!
Cant wait to try it :)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lolol2 »

Cannot offer any help because I'm too busy at the moment but sounds very cool! :yes:
vaginal_itch wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:49 am ...if the Hostess (ex Caprice) is in a good mood...
Caprice is still very disappointed from you and want to send you to the basement... again and again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

So I´m (I guess) at ~70% with an alpha version of an extension to the tower in the type of the former teases. The problem is, I have no experience in setting proper stim signals. It would be pretty nice if someone could help me with that.
Steiner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steiner »

Cuaxolotl wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:13 am So I´m (I guess) at ~70% with an alpha version of an extension to the tower in the type of the former teases. The problem is, I have no experience in setting proper stim signals. It would be pretty nice if someone could help me with that.
I can help, but only with audio files, you made them yourself or took them from the tower?. you can send a link to private messages
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

I wonder if anyone can help...? I've downloaded the Guide Me version and for some reason I am getting a spike when audio files or images change. When I play the audio I can hear a "click" almost like a mouse click and its that sound that is causing a "spike". Is there anything I can do to stop this or am I doing something wrong?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Go to the GuideMe Settings and disable the "page sound", that is the click sound on every page change. ;-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

lolol2 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:21 am Go to the GuideMe Settings and disable the "page sound", that is the click sound on every page change. ;-)
Ah works perfectly - feeling rather dumb!

PS: Amazing work :love: it!
sbdx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbdx »

First I'd like to thank lolol2 for such a wonderful masterpiece! Second, I'd like to also say thank you for allowing and encouraging others to create mods and enhancements for the tease. I decided to try my hand at it and based this mod off the version created by BoundSquirrel with the variable audio.

I've added a Dungeon Mode which takes you directly to the basement. The basement has undergone some renovations:

1) The volume will increase after every mistress.

2) There is no mercy! The girls will always have the last laugh. You have been warned!

You will need to install:

GuideMe 0.3.7 (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944&hilit=new+re ... 10#p249021)
Don't forget to go into File, Application Preferences, uncheck "Page Sound", and Save the new setting.

Lolol2's version 1.4 of Estim Tower (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20562).
I recommend installing this into the "Guides" folder within the GuideMe folder.

The new script "The-Estim-Tower - Endless - Dungeon.xml", currently at version 1.7.1, can be found at (https://mega.nz/file/rLR2iTKD#1usv9drUP ... PcAo75d5as)

Copy the new script into the same folder as the original "The-Estim-Tower.xml" file. You should see both files in the folder when done. On my system, this is located under the "Guides" folder within the GuideMe folder.
Run GuideMe 0.3.7 and goto File, Load and select the new script.

Select Extras, and choose Dungeon Mode.

This has been a fun project and I hope others will enjoy!

Disclaimer: Be careful asking for mercy from the mistresses. You are likely to be given an even worse shock than you are getting, and sent back for more punishment!
Last edited by sbdx on Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jonasa1368
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by jonasa1368 »

sbdx wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:45 pm First I'd like to thank lolol2 for such a wonderful masterpiece! Second, I'd like to also say thank you for allowing and encouraging others to create mods and enhancements for the tease. I decided to try my hand at it and based this mod off the version created by BoundSquirrel with the variable audio.

I've added a Dungeon Mode which takes you directly to the basement. The basement has undergone some renovations:

2) There is no mercy! The girls will always have the last laugh. You have been warned!

GuideMe 0.3.7 (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944&hilit=new+release&...)
Don't forget to go into File, Application Preferences, uncheck "Page Sound", and Save the new setting.

Lolol2's version 1.4 of Estim Tower (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20562)

The new script "The-Estim-Tower - Endless - Dungeon.xml", currently at version 1.7.0, can be found at (https://mega.nz/#!LOg1EaiI!DS8000xEtU6Y ... vZDVAMHKG0)

Copy the new script into your "Guides" folder. Run GuideMe 0.3.7 and goto File, Load and select the new script.

Disclaimer: Be careful asking for mercy from the mistresses. You are likely to be given an even worse shock than you are getting, and sent back for more punishment!
Hello :wave: first off thank you for working to develop lolol2's amazing tease.

But I am not getting any sound through your The-Estim-Tower - Endless - Dungeon.xml file.
Mayby its because I only can find GuideMe version: 0.3.4. in the GuideMe forum you link to.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
jonasa1368
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by jonasa1368 »

lolol2 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:19 pm Look here ;-)
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944&hilit=new+release&start=1171
Thank you for fast answer
was looking at page 1 and 80 :lol:
sbdx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbdx »

jonasa1368 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:01 pm Mayby its because I only can find GuideMe version: 0.3.4. in the GuideMe forum you link to.
Thanks for pointing that out! Looks like the link got truncated when I posted my message. I think I've fixed it in the post. Here it is again:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944&hilit=new+re ... 10#p249021
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NEGEV »

sbdx wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:45 pm First I'd like to thank lolol2 for such a wonderful masterpiece! Second, I'd like to also say thank you for allowing and encouraging others to create mods and enhancements for the tease. I decided to try my hand at it and based this mod off the version created by BoundSquirrel with the variable audio.

GuideMe 0.3.7 (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944&hilit=new+re ... 10#p249021)

Lolol2's version 1.4 of Estim Tower (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20562)

The new script "The-Estim-Tower - Endless - Dungeon.xml", currently at version 1.7.0, can be found at (https://mega.nz/#!LOg1EaiI!DS8000xEtU6Y ... vZDVAMHKG0)

Copy the new script into your "Guides" folder. Run GuideMe 0.3.7 and goto File, Load and select the new script.

Thanks. If I play your file will the audio also ramp up in the normal version?
sbdx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbdx »

NEGEV wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:16 am Thanks. If I play your file will the audio also ramp up in the normal version?
Thanks for the question! Yes, it will.

The version that this is based on offers:
In normal Tower mode, the volume increases between floors.
In Endless mode, the volume increase between girls.

This mod adds:
In Dungeon mode, the volume will increase between mistresses.