FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lawman5297 »

matman wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:00 pm I posted a while back regarding spikes in the singal every few seconds when using both he guideme and web version of the tease with a et 312b in audio 3 mode. I treid the suggestions epople gave me, eg turning off the page sound in gudie me, but it didn't help.

I'm currently using a triphase setup with a teens pad below the balls as the common and a prostate and penis head electrode.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Here is one thing you can look at. I assume you are using a laptop and this is based on that assumption. When you plug in the patch cable do you get an information box that pops up stating you have just plugged in something and it wants to know what it is? The default is normally headphones and you can leave that alone. Next look and see if it has a setting called Headphone Virtualization. If so, be sure it is UNCHECKED. When this is checked it mimics surround sound; not a good idea for stereo stim. Hope this helps!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

MidnightaGirl wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:37 am Hi guys, firstly I absolutely love this tease I’ve spent a long time looking for exactly this so thank you,
I need some help I’ve downloaded the guide me file but I can not run it, I’ve tried several programs but I’ve had no luck, can some help ?
Thank you
So the signals working for woman too?
Just interested, thanks for feedback. :)
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
MidnightaGirl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by MidnightaGirl »

So the signals working for woman too?
Just interested, thanks for feedback. :)
[/quote]

Hi, yes they do :-D I use my 2b with Eclamps on each nipple, the waves are amazing, unfortunately I found too much of a difference using the guide me version between each output, one was always much stronger then the other :-( but the online version works great seems to be perfectly balanced :-)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

This is strange because the files should be exactly the same.
You should open the applications preferences and check if the page sound is disabled and the music volume is set to 100%.
Some people have experienced some default settings like 400% which produced some heavy differences in the audio files.

Maybe this will help. :wave:
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
matra530
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matra530 »

Great to have females here too.
The Problems with the 2B an the difference from chanal a and b are the same to me. But it was not a mistake from the 2B. I´ve checked it with the line out siginal from my FioX1. No differences. I have the trouble only while using the soundcard from my pc.
MidnightaGirl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MidnightaGirl »

I use my iPad and an app called puffin to run the online version, then my notebook to run guide me not sure if that would make a difference, I have very limited knowledge on these things, if I opened the audio file what would I be looking for ? Also if I can edit the audio file could I change the guide me version to level out the balance on outputs ? :-D
I didn’t mind the signal bouncing from A to B output but I don’t like when one is constantly higher.

I can’t let you guys have all the fun and I’m sure I’m not the only female here :lol:
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Has the web version on your laptop maybe the same problems, please check this first. ;-)
Maybe your Laptop has some wrong audio configuration, check the balance from your audiocard.
Options should look similiar to this, of course both should be at the same level:
https://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-ad ... -windows-7

You can change the audio files, guideme is just playing the mp3 you can find in the folder.
But they are in the same balance like the web version. :innocent:
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
MidnightaGirl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MidnightaGirl »

Awesome thank you I’ll check later :-D already looking forward to testing it :lol:
matra530
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matra530 »

Than I wish you much fun while testing.... That sounds much more better: Sorry it not for fun. It´s only a technical check :-D
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Released a new version... first post updated too.

Update – Endless Mode

I have added another mode to the tease because I had this request from different users.
The “endless mode” is a random based auto play of all girls with a minimum of “story” between the parts.
So if you only want to enjoy the girls without any interruption feel free to try this one.

This mode is designed that you don’t have to click any buttons after you hit the start button, every page in this mode has an auto delay and the tease has an endless loop.
There are a few settings too like in the original mode, for controlling the pain parts etc.

There is also a bit additional content in this mode, not very much but maybe you will see some new or old faces in this mode. ;-)

The nyx editor was not able to take the additional code (as expected), so I have released a second online tease for this.
For all of you that are using the GuideMe version, just download the latest build (first post) and click on the "Extras" button in the intro.
I added new pictures, so please download the whole .zip file and replace everything.

Feel free to give some feedback to this mode. :wave:

Tease Link
Endless Mode: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=37271

Update – Louder pain files

Some users reported that the pain files are to quiet, so I have created some ampliefied versions.
This is only available with the GuideMe version.
Please go to the folder “The-Estim-Tower\AAaudio\louderpainfiles” and copy these files into the folder “The-Estim-Tower\AAaudio\” and replace the original files.
I would recommend to save the original ones too, if you want to go back to them.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

HTML 5 Player

For all the people who has problems with the Flash player or want to play it on a mobile phone/tablet.
There is an amazing project from the user "kerkersklave" who has developed a html5 viewer which is also working very good with the Estim Tower tease.

URL: https://sklavedaniel.gitlab.io/Milovana/#tease/37050/

If you want to play this on an Android phone and you are using Google Chrome, you first have to edit the Autoplay feature or there will be no audio output.

1. Open the page "chrome://flags" in the browser
2. Search for "Autoplay policy"
3. Set the policy to "no user gesture is required"
4. Reload the browser like the message tells you
5. Open the URL from above and have fun

Because everything is saved in the browser URL it's also possible to save a session and start it again at this point just by copy the whole URL. :wave:

The endless mode tease is not working at the moment, I'm checking back with the user to get it run soon.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Unnamed_007 »

Thank you!

You've put, and continue to put a lot of work into this, and I just wanted to thank you and let you know that it's not going unnoticed.

The tease is great fun, and I was one of the users that had problems with the pain files being inneffective, I'll be sure to report back as soon as possible.

Once again, thanks!
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

As an Electrical engineer I can assure I worked on stimming since college. So here are the facts.

The main issue is for stimming to be effective for you and not burn your penis.
Both of these require one thing, a proper impedance match. Speakers also require this and the typical audio system is designed for 4 to 8 ohm speakers. This allows the power to transfer smoothly and properly to produce the utmost sound without distortion.

Now the human body is quite different and will not respond well to that kind of output. You actually need a much higher impedance with a bit of capacitance thrown in. So you will need to provide an impedance match to adapt the amp to you. There are many good designs that you can find but they should include an impedance matching transformer on each channel along with a current limiting resister network.

This is a simplistic overview. There are many designs that are fairly easy to make.
Try http://www.socialstim.org/
or http://smartstim.com/
for building instructions and technical help or to buy something already useful.

have fun
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

And for safety reason it's recommended to use something with a batterie and not connected to the power grid. :yes:
Especially when you are not 100% sure what you are doing!
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

operwt wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:20 pm
hosenguy wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:12 am ...... ....... ...... Blah .... Blah ...... Blah ...................
....... a simplistic overview. There are many designs that are fairly easy to make.
Try http://www.socialstim.org/
or http://smartstim.com/
for building instructions and technical help or to buy something already useful.
have fun
Unfortunately, both sites are not accessible (one due to error, other - for registration email missiong)
Currently http://Smartstim.com is indeed down. It does require a registration to access anything and a donation for various features. They have a posting saying that they will return but the one and only master of the site is hospitalized.
http://www.socialstim.org/ is posting around 4 to 10 new members daily. If you go to the site you will see the new member button right below the password box.

Keep trying