FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
matra530
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by matra530 »

Hello Lolo,
thanks for your great work. I´ve tested the online version with my new E-Stim 2B and it killed me on the 4 floor. I´didnt expected that it would work so fine.
Today I´ve tested it offline an it works to.
For me as a beginner you´ve did a great job.

Sorry for my bad english, but it is not my first language.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:15 am When I listen to the signal from a given character, I hear a smooth ramp up and down.
The up and down you hear with your speakers isn't a change in the volume, it's the changing frequency which produce the tri-phase effect.
Sorry I didn't own an Abox and have no idea how it works or what it's making with the singal.
Can you try just one channel as input, maybe the box can't handle the jumping frequencies?

Stimmer0815 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:31 pm My question is, what is a good output fot the Laptop? 50% - 100%? Is too high maybe not good, bcause the signals can not varie?
I would always recommend to set the output from the source to 100% and control the intensity with the device.
The volume of the signals are only around 80% so there should be no impact in loss of dynamic.

Stimmer0815 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:31 pm When i calibrate the 2B on maybe 20% high in the first round. Does the signal ramp from round to round?
Nope the volume will not ramp, you have to adjust the volume on your device over time to have still a good sensation when you get numb.
Every device and the user settings are different and it's very hard to find a global volume rise that is working for everyone good.
When I ramp up 10% in volume over the time you will not mention that with some device and other are killing you. ;)

Pain files are even at the same level all the time, a bit higher as the normal stim files.

And on the other hand it would make the mode to jump down floors or the elevator not possible. ;)

Stimmer0815 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:31 pm Another Idea for the E-Stim tower.
Can you implement a complete random Session. Caprice will chose the whole time if we continue, or if we want to visit a pain mistress. The idea is SelfBondage for 1-2 hours.
I really like this idea!
Maybe I will create such a mode, should not be much work.
But this will only be available for the GuideMe version, the web version can't take any more long scripts like this.
Just give me a few days, I'm also had another little feature on my list that will be in the next version, maybe I will add something like that too.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Hey Lolo2, This has been mentioned I think already about putting the pain mistresses in the basement. What about making that more of a dungeon type setting? I might have some pics to help with that if you like.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Also just leave the choosing of the main mistresses as they are now, I like them showing up unexpectedly. Put some new ones in the "basement dungeons" and have us sent there when we wimp out, enter the wrong code for the elevator or for any other reason Caprice chooses. I say again that this is an awesome game!!!
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Good Morning,

When i calibrate the 2B on maybe 20% high in the first round. Does the signal ramp from round to round?

Nope the volume will not ramp, you have to adjust the volume on your device over time to have still a good sensation when you get numb.
Every device and the user settings are different and it's very hard to find a global volume rise that is working for everyone good.
When I ramp up 10% in volume over the time you will not mention that with some device and other are killing you. ;)

You are right. But on the other Hand i think nobody who is willing to buy an ET312b or an E-Stim 2B for hundrets of Euros does this because he only likes vanilla sex :-P :lol:
So if you are not willing to take the pain, get out of my eyes. Caprice will be very dissatisfied with you :lol:

Pain files are even at the same level all the time, a bit higher as the normal stim files.

I think Pain files can be 15-20% higher then normal files. I mean hey, they are pain files after all ;-). Maybe we can start an poll for this?

And on the other hand it would make the mode to jump down floors or the elevator not possible. ;)

Hmm dont know how to handle this. Maybe a ramp over time and not over floor? I dont know if this is possible. If yes maybe a ramp of 5% increase every 15-20 min? I think everybody can handle this who is willing to play this game.
On the other hand the level will never get higher then the maximum power you set on your device. If you know whats you personal maximum is, you can set this on you device. Jus an idea. :-)

The Ideas with the dungeon is also a good idea. The Harsh pain files only for the dungeon in combination with increased output level. You get there for every misdemeanor you did in caprice eyes... Or just for random :-D .

I wished i would be able to assist you in programming all this and not only give ideas. Unfortunately i am not good in programming :\'-(

What you did here is realy awesome.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

lawman5297 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:08 am Also just leave the choosing of the main mistresses as they are now, I like them showing up unexpectedly. Put some new ones in the "basement dungeons" and have us sent there when we wimp out, enter the wrong code for the elevator or for any other reason Caprice chooses. I say again that this is an awesome game!!!
The basement was just a little idea I had near the end of my work.
This is why I used the same girls there... so see it more as a little extra than a real feature I had planned from the beginning.

Something like your second idea is already planned for the version 1.2 ;-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Something like your second idea is already planned for the version 1.2 ;-)
FABULOUS!!! Perhaps by then I will have made it up a little further. 4th floor first time, 5th floor second time. I really love the stim files and with setting up in tri-phase... well I just dont see how to make it to the top; they feel wonderful!!! (even the pain ones).

Another thought just to make this more frustrating. Is there anyway the elevator code can be set so that you can only use it during one session and have it change the next time you restart? Just thinking out loud. Yes, I have cheated but only for my own curiosity. Will that get me sent to the basement (lol)? I have started at the beginning and let it take me where it wants, thats the whole fun, not knowing.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

After giving it more thought the changing of the elevator code might not be such a good idea. It is the only way you can visit a girl and set of stim files that you really enjoy.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

There is even no technical way to design a random based code everytime again. ;-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

After giving it more thought the changing of the elevator code might not be such a good idea. It is the only way you can visit a girl and set of stim files that you really enjoy.

By the way. For me the Misstress in the Elevator is one of the most stimulating sound file from all girls. I find it very intense.

On the one hand i wished there would be a complete Session with this Mistress, but on the other hand this is maybe too much. I dont think i could handle a complete session with here without cumming. So if caprice wants you to fail or you want to have multiple Orgasm (milking sessions while in Bondage) this girl is the first choice i think. :whistle: :-)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Hehe what if I tell you that she is just using the same files like the girls on the 8th floor. :-P
Have fun there. ;-)

Jep I was lazy there and just used some random files from a higher floor... the whole elevator, basement stuff was just an idea near the end.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Please dont tell me :no:
She was my queen of the Elevator and now.... :hmmm: Only a normal girl in an Elevator :\'-( :lol: :rant: :rant:
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

I love the elevator idea and the basement. I have not made it that far though. Perhaps I''l just cheat and give her a try.
inklord
Explorer
Explorer

Post by inklord »

Have a question Im in Canada and getting the estim pro pak might not be an option any other estims that might work for this tease?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Have a question Im in Canada and getting the estim pro pak might not be an option any other estims that might work for this tease?
I assume you are speaking of the E-Stim 2B Pro-pak. That device will process stereo input and output it in stereo. It is a digital device and because of this it does process the audio input somewhat. The signal definition is somewhat subdued with digital boxes but you really have to be a purist to discern a difference. If you have never used an analog box then you really will not know the difference and you will enjoy it. The only commercial box that I am aware that is not digital is the BT Stim available through Current Pleasures. It contains no built in routines and depends totally on an external source. It does no processing of the signal. That being said and from what I have read; the 2B is a very good unit and you will enjoy it. Hope this helps!