FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lynchy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lynchy »

Thank you so much for another fantastic Estim Tease, lolol2!

Tried it out yesterday, but only made it to the 3rd floor, I was almost constantly on the edge by then.
Simply amazing work, loved every single signal I encountered this far.

What device are you all using for these teases or for the Estim Cock Hero videos?
I use the 2B, but sometimes (especially faster signals) are not really recognizable as "beats" and for some frequencies I have to set the unit very high to feel anything.
Also the "painful" signals from the mistresses in this tease are quite dulled down.
I'm planning on upgrading to a Erostek ET-312B, anyone tried this tease or a Estim Cock Hero video with the ET-312B?
Princess Penny's Subject Number 11
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

I'm also interested in product hints. Have never tried estim and would like to buy something with sound features to try such teases. Any tipps for proper tools are appreciated. :)
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

lynchy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:54 pm Thank you so much for another fantastic Estim Tease, lolol2!

What device are you all using for these teases or for the Estim Cock Hero videos?
I use the 2B, but sometimes (especially faster signals) are not really recognizable as "beats" and for some frequencies I have to set the unit very high to feel anything.
Also the "painful" signals from the mistresses in this tease are quite dulled down.
I'm planning on upgrading to a Erostek ET-312B, anyone tried this tease or a Estim Cock Hero video with the ET-312B?
I'm using a BT Stim unit the diffrence between that and a Unit like say the 2B which I also have, is that the BT Stim is a StereoStim Unit and does not changed the stim signal in anyway, it get's put out in the purest waveform as intended so that means you will feel everything, It was night and day feeling when I tried it out the first time with a normal Estim CH video.

I think the ET 312 is a lot like that although I'm not completely sure, The BT Stim is build for one purpose and one only Stereostimming, it is also a bit pricy, but it was way easier to get for me than an ET 312. I know some people Socialstim that have the ET-312 and they seem to be happy with it.

The Smaller Stim units like the 2B does a conversion of the signal, and that is why you won't register the quick beats it just add's them together.

About not feeling some files, my guess would be that some of them are High Freq, and if you have had a lot of Low Freq files used on you before, you will run into the risk of being desensitized meaning you can't feel the High Freq files because they are so high up in the register. So that is why it is always best to play High Freq. files before Low Freq. So sometimes it's also a good idea to take a longer break from Estimming to let the nerves build up again to feel anything thing.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Btw. the randomness of it I know that of course at one point you will start to see the same girls, but when you have completed a session how do you run it again, it says The end, well at the end do you just press restart then? I though it said somewhere that if you did that it would not work correctly or is that something I have misread :)
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

I'm currently using a ET312b on Audio 3 with a triphase setup.

I have a cockhead electrode, prostate electrode and a pad on my perineum as the common. However, I'm getting odd intermittent shocks which are quite unpleasant. These happens with all the girls. I tried running other audio signals and routines on my system and don't get the pulses on those.

So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what maybe causing this?
kikei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kikei »

You can visit the girls directly, once you completed the whole tease.
Spoiler: show
Once you went all the way up to the 10th floor, and get to cum, you are given a code for the elevator, which you can visit right at the start, after the initial calibration. There you can pick all Mistresses from all floors. Or you can decide to stay in the elevator to be taken down to the basement for... fun.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

matman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:57 pm I'm currently using a ET312b on Audio 3 with a triphase setup.

I have a cockhead electrode, prostate electrode and a pad on my perineum as the common. However, I'm getting odd intermittent shocks which are quite unpleasant. These happens with all the girls. I tried running other audio signals and routines on my system and don't get the pulses on those.

Hmm have you tried to just run it with the sound, just to listen for any sounds that sounds out of place ?
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

matman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:57 pm I'm currently using a ET312b on Audio 3 with a triphase setup.
With my 312b I normally use audio 2. Audio 2 is smoother due to the audio calculations made inside the 312b. I believe that the 312b does not allow the pulse-like signals to occur on the left and right channels at the same instant in time. This prevents the signals adding to a more intense pulse when they are at the exact time on both channels. While this does not happen very often it does become annoying at times. Audio 2 looks at the signals on both channels and if simultaneous it offsets one a bit. It also does many other changes to the audio and severely restricts the highest frequencies.

The reason the 312b does this is to make a signal that is similar to a TENs device so it can be approved for human use and sold around the world. This scheme also helps with numbness. A stereo box will numb you up fairly fast but the 312b usually does not even with the same signal.

Another benefit for the 312b is that it limits the perceived variations of amplitude in the signal. With audio the stim signal has to be much more carefully crafted.

I much prefer the true audio for stimming with a specially adapted amplifier.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks for the good feedback, I really appreciate every post! :-)
hawekeye1234 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:20 pm Btw. the randomness of it I know that of course at one point you will start to see the same girls, but when you have completed a session how do you run it again, it says The end, well at the end do you just press restart then? I though it said somewhere that if you did that it would not work correctly or is that something I have misread :)
There is no way back in the house after you have seen the end screen.
You have to reload the tease, I guess the best way is to completely reload the script xml file in GuideMe to reset all the page flags, there is no way to "save" the progress.
Because of technical limitation of the flash teases I had to use this design to prevent the tease to run into dead ends.

I'm thought about to add some more girls over time into the tease to keep a bit the surprise fact.
The tease script is designed to be very easy expandable.
So If someone has any recommandation of a special girl or a prefered picture serie or even a short story to this.... feel free to send me a PM with any info.
I can't promise anything but maybe she will shown in the tease sometimes or will be used for a future project. ;-)
matman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:57 pm However, I'm getting odd intermittent shocks which are quite unpleasant.
Can you please download the GuideMe version (if not done yet) and try to run a single file from the "AAaudio" folder like 200a.mp3 with a "normal" audio player like windows media player, vlc etc...
Just to make sure there is no problem with your browser or the GuideMe software.
I have seen sometimes that GuideMe was configured default with 400% volume in the options which produced a very unpleasant scratched signal.

I tried to use a very "simple" signal typ and never let a channel drop to zero.
Of course I cannot say if this is working for all devices out there. :-/
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Blackbird238
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blackbird238 »

matman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:57 pm I have a cockhead electrode, prostate electrode and a pad on my perineum as the common. However, I'm getting odd intermittent shocks which are quite unpleasant. These happens with all the girls. I tried running other audio signals and routines on my system and don't get the pulses on those.
Do you run the GuideMe version? I downloaded the latest release of the GuideMe software yesterday and it has some weird default settings, at least for me. It runs in debug mode and there's a page sound activated. This plays a fairly loud click every time the page changes. This might be a reason for unpleasant shocks. You can turn it off in the application preferences menu. Other than that, i didn't receive any unexpected shocks in my first try on a stereostim device.

@lolol2

You've done a great job, thank you very much! I tried the GuideMe version for some time yesterday and I really like it so far. I only have to find an electrode configuration that really works for me here as I didn't play around with triphase setups much by now. I tried a couple of setups and found some that were okay, but none of them were amazing. I hope some people, especially users of stereostim rigs, share configurations which deliver a good triphase effect.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

You have to reload the tease, I guess the best way is to completely reload the script xml file in GuideMe to reset all the page flags, there is no way to "save" the progress

Ahh so the randomness is only active until you, Quit it completely ?
I was just curious :) I have written my review of it on Socialstim, but in short really great work, love the little text during the sessions.
And the diffrent Stim files so far has been great :)

DLC hehe would be great :)
About a specific place:
The Basement great idea, but even better if it was total diffrent misteess than the punishments because these Sounded more evil, but great idea with the small difference in the text during that place, but I just keept thinking if this was some total diffrent mistress like these really mean it. But your version is great also and can't stop thinking about the massive work behind this project.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

WOW!! Lolo2 this is great! Thanks for all the hard work and sharing your talents. I made it to the 4th floor the first time out on the HARD setting but that is as far as I got, just couldnt last any longer. The girls are gorgeous and the stim files are amazing. Again, thanks so much.
007flo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 007flo »

Wow Thanks LOLO2 for the Tease !!!! :w00t:
Can´t wait testing it.

offtopic: the bt Stim for 350usd sounds a Little bit pricey to me.
You can build it your own for 50-100 bucks
I own 2 DIY stereostim and a et312, i find the stereostim has a more detailed stim than the et has.

I also have high low Output 3-4 trodes (common negativ or not) battery or wired power (double insulated) and Input channel Switch. There are a lot of plans out there.
just stay safe, even a 12v battery might burn,harm or even kill you :\'-(
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

I had this same problem with the previous tease using my ABox. I ended up buying a cheap USB external audio jack from Amazon, which fixed the intermittent pops. I'm pretty sure it's due to my audio driver (VIA HD Audio) not being fully optimized for Windows 10. The Realtek driver for this external card works better.

However, I'm now having a different problem, any audiophiles feel free to "chime in." When I listen to the signal from a given character, I hear a smooth ramp up and down. When I run that into my ABox, I see the LED signal indicators showing a smooth ramp. When I send that signal into my skin, it basically gives nothing up to 25%, then jumps up to high intensity when it passes that point, and then decreases in intensity on up to 100%.

I'm pretty sure my skin isn't at fault. Listening to a constant signal, I can turn the knob of the amplifier up and down and it goes from subtle to intense just as expected.

I've tried using both the web and GM version, same results. Any advice appreciated. I was so elated that this worked without the pops, and I'm like, THIIIIS close now... :\'-(
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Hello Lolol2,

first i have to say. Thank you for your great work and all the effort you put into this project.

I tried the E-Stim tower yesterday and it was amazing, although when i dont have a triphase setup yet.

I have the E-Stim 2B and used guidme version of the E-Stim tower.

My setup was on the left channel (i now this was wrong maybe):
P.E.S. Big boy Sparkler as an urethral sound.
P.E.S. Testicle Tubular Electrode at the Penis shaft.
I wear the spiked Birdlocked chastity cage while the session.

Channel B was a Bipolar Buttplug 5cm.

All this was hidden under several layers of Shapewear and Latex, added with a corset.

I tried the alternative PainFiles, but i think there is a problem, or it only works with a triphase setup.
Problem was, that 80% of the time there was no output/input (i can see on the display of the 2B.
I felt nothing in 60% if the time. 20% it was only a low impulse and only 20% was a high impulse, but not a pain impulse.

I think there is either a problem with the Audio output of my laptop, the input of the 2B or it only works with triphase?
The Normal Pain Files work OK, but i think its also better with triphase.

My question is, what is a good output fot the Laptop? 50% - 100%? Is too high maybe not good, bcause the signals can not varie?
How does the Signal work (sorry, i am complete new in Audio E-Stim):
When i calibrate the 2B on maybe 20% high in the first round. Does the signal ramp from round to round?
I mean is the signal at Level 8 for example 4times stronger than in level 1 without recalibrate the Stim, or have i to recalibrate after each level if i want?

Is it possible to maybe set the level of the 2B to maybe 80% and in the first rounds the signal is so weak, that i can handle the 80%. But in the pain files or in level 10 the signal is now 100% and so i have the full output from the 2B?

Sorry for the dumb questions.

Another Idea for the E-Stim tower.
Can you implement a complete random Session. Caprice will chose the whole time if we continue, or if we want to visit a pain mistress. The idea is SelfBondage for 1-2 hours.
I start the programm an after this i cannot manipulate the computer or the E-Stim.
I only can watch what caprice will chose for me.

Maybe on normal the chance that caprice choose a Mistress is 20%, on hard 50% and on extreme 85% after each level.
Maybe someone has more ideas for a complete random session, where i dont have to put any button, because this is not possible whilst in bondage.

I wish you a nice day and hope to hear from you.
Thank you for this programm, it is realy an enrichment of my E-Stim experience.

P.S. i dont know, what your native language is. When it is German, you can write in German if you want.
You wrote, that English is not you favourite Language, even when i think it is very good.

Bye, C.