FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by mantrid »

Stimmer0815 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:19 pm If you use normal Setting for the Stim sessions and you have high Power, AC Adapter, level 15 for example.
The Hars Pain files dont have any effect in 99% of time.
When you raise up power up to 40-50 then you could feel the stim Signal and maybe Pain. But, when now normal stigm signals are played and you are to slow to lower intensity.... This is Pain :-)
I wrote (more than once) that I assume that this devices alters the audio. My theory is that the signals are rectified, low pass filtered and re-modulated. Thats a good idea if you want to play back normal sound or connect a microphone, but it does not work with estim files. If my theory is correct the consequences are:
  1. Low duty cycle signals (like the harsh pain files) are to quiet (assuming that the low pass filter is linear). You can verify that with the power saving signals from my lib, see question 2 of this post and also this post. Power saving signals on the calibration page should be quieter but feel similar if you increase the volume
  2. The device cannot output steep flanks, i.e. cannot produce real pain
  3. 3-phase effect go lost
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
neogar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by neogar »

Hello mantrid

There is alrerady a discussion in the forum of the 2b manufacturer about the milovana webteases and the estim signals.
The admin writes: no processing of the incoming audio? Not actually possible with a Analog to Digital System like the 2B. There is always going to be some form of processing of the input

But they are testing a new firmware and maybe there will be some change so that we have a mode which is more responsive to the estim signals.
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

otto_dix wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:17 pm
lolol2 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:21 am WOW thanks for the input, do you have the complete list with the sessions that doesn't worked too?
Comparing the files would make it easier to find out what's not working on the 2B. :-)
Yes I do. it would make for an awfully long message though. I will try and enter it with multiple columns.

One odd result I found when I looked through the xml code. I found that I had extremely different results with the same sound file. I have no explanation.

I will post my data next. ( I emailed it directly)

Otto
Any updates? My cock has recovered from the initial trials and is hungry for more.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Damn sorry I missed your message, better send it via private message at the forum here next time.
I will take a look at that!

Thanks for the input! :-)
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

@drahdewixpfeifferl thanks for posting this. Now cutting small tens pads so I can give this a go :-D
misslisa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by misslisa »

My guy wired together a stereo estim device based on the midi stereo plans on smartstim. I tied him down to the bed then wired him up. Pad just in front of anus, common on conductive loop around balls and other channel around the head of his cock. Turned on estim tower and ran the program for him. He loved the first couple of floors and it was obvious by the status of his pole. Then he was sent to a mistress. After about 10 seconds he came. Not his typical squirt but a small dribble of cum. He told me he felt no pleasure from his cum. This may become my goto when I want to punish him.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Working at my new tease at the moment... in the very beginning but the design gets more and more clear.
I just want a bit feedback from you in which direction this should go.

Do people like more interaction and kind of a game in the tease, for example that every girl has different directions and you can choice where to go.
Or do you more like something on rails... like give me boobs and stim signals, I don't want to click and read much? :-D

The tower is a bit of both, it has the game thing with the floors but in a very basic way, nearly all girls are exactly the same each time. This is the minimum the new tease will have too I guess.
Do you would like more interaction, ways and decisions?
Or is the Tower for you already to much clicking and you prefer the endless mode instead?

I added a poll to this topic, would be nice to have some votes and text feedback.
So let me hear what you want. :yes:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

For myself, some more decisions would be really nice. Perfect would be some with background stim and also timelimited hard decisions like: short but hard stim or long but not so hard stim and a punishment if you don´t decide at all. Also some games would be cool like rock/paper/scissor. For the stimming I would also like "constant" pain signals
Thank you for your work, I really appriciated it :)
grey54
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grey54 »

I think more interaction could be very good, when playing the tower i often felt that it was missing, for example some girls ask questions or tell you "looks like you need a break" being unable to respond either yes or no and getting the same treatment anyway was kinda disappointing.
It would be so great to be able to respond to the girls and influence or not (maybe some answer would have different randomized consequences) their way of handling you, some could turn into mistresses some could just send you to a mistress or another girl if they dont like your answers or even grant grant you break or softer stim. There could be so much possibilities that could be fun.
Anyway i already cant wait to see what you will do either you choose to add more interactions or not i'm sure it will be great work as you always did so thank you in advance for it.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Interesting question, I will also watch the outcome of the vote to help direct me for future releases of my teases.
Try anything once!
matra530
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by matra530 »

@lolo2
Interaction can be interesting, but I still like to use the endless mode too.
For me ist would be interesting, wenn the 2B Estim would be possible to work with the pain signals. I didn´t find a config for this till now. When I will send down to a mistress, I can get a coup of coffee, because my estim systim cut the signals.
wakwak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wakwak »

matra530 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:52 am @lolo2
Interaction can be interesting, but I still like to use the endless mode too.
For me ist would be interesting, wenn the 2B Estim would be possible to work with the pain signals. I didn´t find a config for this till now. When I will send down to a mistress, I can get a coup of coffee, because my estim systim cut the signals.
I agree, using the endless mode is quite fun as well. And having options is also some kind of interaction, isn't it? ;)
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

I can tell you, that with the actual beta Firmware 2.118 there are no realy changes in Audio processing.
The alternative Pain files for example still does not work.
Maybe with the new E-Stim 3B sometimes?!
neogar wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:18 pm Hello mantrid

There is alrerady a discussion in the forum of the 2b manufacturer about the milovana webteases and the estim signals.
The admin writes: no processing of the incoming audio? Not actually possible with a Analog to Digital System like the 2B. There is always going to be some form of processing of the input

But they are testing a new firmware and maybe there will be some change so that we have a mode which is more responsive to the estim signals.
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Hi Lolol,

from my point of view i like both.
For Self Bondage sessions i like a complete random, not influenceable tease i can play for a time i want.

Quite the reverse, any interaction is not working while in Selfbondage a would be very disadvantageously in this case.

When i just want to play a real interaction could be very nice.

So for me the possibility to switch between selfbondage, where all interaction is done randomly by timer, and interaction would be perfect.
lolol2 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:40 am Working at my new tease at the moment... in the very beginning but the design gets more and more clear.
I just want a bit feedback from you in which direction this should go.

Do people like more interaction and kind of a game in the tease, for example that every girl has different directions and you can choice where to go.
Or do you more like something on rails... like give me boobs and stim signals, I don't want to click and read much? :-D

The tower is a bit of both, it has the game thing with the floors but in a very basic way, nearly all girls are exactly the same each time. This is the minimum the new tease will have too I guess.
Do you would like more interaction, ways and decisions?
Or is the Tower for you already to much clicking and you prefer the endless mode instead?

I added a poll to this topic, would be nice to have some votes and text feedback.
So let me hear what you want. :yes:
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

lolol2 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:40 am Do people like more interaction and kind of a game in the tease, for example that every girl has different directions and you can choice where to go.
There are some excellent CH style stim vids out there. Those are great if you want a 'on-the-rails' type experience.
It might even make a great sub-section of a game; to have a video sync'd with no interaction available at that point (bound or otherwise).

But for a tease creation, agree with the poll's; most of us would love to get immersive with interactions.
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.