FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lolol2 »

@mantrid
Thanks for sharing your work! :-)

Still wondered that people greating new stuff for my tease... but I'm also wondered that 3 years after the first idea of an estim tease from the user Tintin119, I'm still the only one who has greated some online tease too!

Why no one just give it a try and creating something new with the new eos editor?
Just start with something easy... I guess a lot user (including me) would like to see something completely new. :wave:
Last edited by lolol2 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Solid_Active
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Solid_Active »

I really like the altered sound files Mantrid. They feel just as good as the originals on my sterostim setup, but don't make me go numb as easily due to the lower duty cycle. The "spiky" sound files you get from picking a specific girl are a nice touch too; Reana is ever more fun now.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

It's a bad weather sunday and I made some little content update for the tease today... was just in the right mood to work a bit on this.

I have added challenges to the tease (available from the main menu) where Caprice has set up a preschedule of selected girls for you. :smile:

Today we will start with #1... I guess I will add some more in the near future.
With every new update/challenge, I will also add new girls.
Today there is only 1 new girl, but I guess the next updates will have more!

The new girls are also available in normal Tower runs of course.

Oh and of course there is still a level of randomness to this challenges, only the settings and girls are restricted to a selected amount.

challenges.jpg
challenges.jpg (486.01 KiB) Viewed 4819 times

@Gurgl
I have also corrected every spelling mistake you mentioned and the missing picture of Colleen etc...
Big thanks for your help! :yes:

I still get a lot of feadback for this tease... looks like people still playing with this, so I decided for this and future updates.
I'm not down for a new project at the moment because I don't have the time.
So I will focus on some little stuff like this.

Hopefully this didn't bring up any new bugs... it's long ago that I worked on this the last time.

But now have fun and as always I appreciate every feedback... also if you have any ideas for new challenges, updates, etc... :yes:

I hadn't the time to update the GuideMe version... I will release a new one with the next update for all the content.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

It's a bad weather sunday and I made some little content update for the tease today... was just in the right mood to work a bit on this.
Hi lolol,

thank you for the new challenge for your tease. It is always a pleasure to play with yout teases.
Im a curious to see, what happens nex and realy hope we will se some complete new E-Stim teases this year.

Unfortunaltely i am not good in programming code, but if i can help in finding errors or something else than i like to help.

I wish everybody a nice day and a good weekend later.

Greetings Chris
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

lolol2 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:45 pm @mantrid
Thanks for sharing your work! :-)

Still wondered that people greating new stuff for my tease... but I'm also wondered that 3 years after the first idea of an estim tease from the user Tintin119, I'm still the only one who has greated some online tease too!

Why no one just give it a try and creating something new with the new eos editor?
Just start with something easy... I guess a lot user (including me) would like to see something completely new. :wave:
FYI I am creating a new estim tease on EOS, but it will take a few months until anything is released (I dont have much free time to spend working on it). I intend to use the same sound files you used in Estim tower, and also some from Estim clinic, so I hope no-one minds me using them in my tease.
Try anything once!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Feel free to use my files, looking forward to see what you are coming up with. :-)
Yes creating a whole tease could take some time.

I will add some more little updates to the tower in this time. ;-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

lolol2 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:36 pm I still get a lot of feadback for this tease... looks like people still playing with this, so I decided for this and future updates.
[...]
But now have fun and as always I appreciate every feedback... also if you have any ideas for new challenges, updates, etc... :yes:
Great news that you are working on news and additions! :love:

One thing I noticed in last run (using the latest Guide Me version) is with Dakota:
In last slides the conversation goes:
I hope you learned something today?
You don't look like you did?
I guess I have to send you to someone special to remember our session!
Go now and be ready for some pain!

Based on this I was expecting to see the Mistress next, but I ended up in the hallway like normal. Not sure if it is the conversation that is misleading, or there is a bug in the page reference. If you're making any adjustments, I would vote for changing the page reference, I like the element of surprise that you get sent to the pain session even though you have just made it through the entire tease session. :-O
As for new ideas and improvements, you know I’m full of them! :lol: I have posted some earlier in this thread, some have already been implemented (thank you! :bow: ) and some are still possible. As to not repeat myself, just search this thread if you may have forgotten. Now new ideas as of today, some are quite similar/a twist of earlier ideas. As I like teases with interactions and the possibility to affect the path forward, many ideas are based on that theme.
  • Make it possible to initiate a conversation with some of the girls (simply a button "Say Hello") Some girls would like to talk to you, and something of the below ideas may follow. Some girls would think you are quite rude thinking you are allowed talk to them, so they may react in a different way...

- Ask the girl to slow down/take it easy/pause. Some would actually slow down, shorten the session or give a minute break. Some would be quite annoyed by your request.

- She asks if you are enjoying this, or if you are struggling. Whatever you answer would be wrong, because how can you not enjoy her, and if you are not struggling, she is not hot enough. Consequences are in place! :-P

- Check if the girl may help you to cheat. For example she could help you to advance one floor by lying to Caprice that you succeeded in the quiz or something. Naturally the girl will expect something in return, like her tease session is doubled in length or something. And of cause, some girls really despite boys that try to cheat, and will make you sorry you asked... :nugget:

Depending on implementation time this could be a simple twist on an individual tease, or it could start a whole new branch of the game. Once you started cheating and lying you are at the mercy of the girls helping you, you don't want them to expose your behaviour to Caprice, and so you need to comply with whatever they have in mind for you, getting deeper and deeper in trouble as you get higher and higher in the building...
  • Have the girls ask you to guess their age. Some sort of reward for correct answer, and if you guess to high age, well, no woman like it when you call her old... :look:
  • If you have some spare pictures of the girls, you could create a "gloating page" that is displayed after you push the Emergency button. I'm thinking for example on Loretta who would say something like "I get my reward from Caprice now, think about that while you get your punishment". Other girls may be more in the disappointed mode, "You couldn't even make it half way through my tease?".
  • If you have the "gloating page", you could there have the possibility to apologize to the girl that you have needed to hit the Emergency button. And some girls may give you the possibility to make it up to them, and then they will not tell Caprice you failed. I.e. a personalized punishment by that girl. I don't think Loretta would allow you to get away with it, she has too much to gain from telling Caprice she broke you, but another girl may find it exiting to punish you herself, and then she tells Caprice you passed her teasing session. The punishments may even include actions other than pain, like 24h chastity after the game is over, panties on your head for the rest of the game, etc.
    I’m thinking a conversation like:
    "I’m sorry"
    "Ok, are you willing to make it up to me?"
    "Yes" <- Start some personalized punishment session by that specific girl
    "No" <- This would really anger her, you are sorry, but not willing to make it up to her!
  • Have some girls remember your earlier session with her on that floor. If you return to that floor, you may return to that girl, and she will know if you lasted the entire session last time, or if you hit the button. Based on this her new session would be adjusted somehow.
  • Make a "last chance" to click the button, after that page there will be no button for a certain amount of pages or for the rest of that session.
  • Require the Emergency button to be "armed" before you can click it. Pressing "Arm" would mean a 20 sec delay or something until the actual Emergency button is enabled and the session can be ended. Arming a button would have some consequence of cause, not as severe as clicking the "real" button, but affect Caprice decision, enable some special page with the girl or something.
  • Add a "Pause" button/functionality, as complement to the Emergency button. The session halts for some time, and then continues. If you use the Pause button more than a certain (random?) amount of times, the girl will get tired of you and kick you out.
  • Have a special Gold Coin that will allow you to purchase 5 min rest in the hallway. This Gold Coin can be given once in the beginning of the game, be handed out randomly by some girl or be earned by a special challenge.
  • Have something else than extra pain to impress Caprice, like special sessions, solve some tasks (memory, mathematics, quiz) during a tease session.
  • Since this tease can be quite long, I sometimes have the need to adjust something, go get something, etc. Would be good if there was a way to Pause the game for "technical reasons", i.e. not that you are close to cuming, and the pause should not be part of the game. Not sure how to implement this without it being misused for cheating. Could require some extra girl and/or pain to restart the game, to get you back into the mood where you left off. And the pause should be limited in time, like 5 min max.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Inspired by Mantrid's 4-channel version, I created a set of audio files which moves the pain signals to the rear channels. It's otherwise exactly the same as the default version, only the pain signals are moved to channels 3 and 4. This is useful if you want to the pain sessions to use different electrodes.

Download (for version 2.3):

https://mega.nz/#!TTRTnIpb!xGskG4sHFSVd ... jXLnTbOhGU

Instructions:

Simply copy this folder over the main The-Estim-Tower-v2.3 folder and then run the "-4ch" version instead of the standard version.

Notes:
  • I also included the script (generate.sh) that I used to generate the files. If you are patching version 2.3 of Estim Tower, you do not need this. But it might save somebody time who wanted to tinker, so there you go.
  • I haven't modified the tease itself other than changing "mp3" to "ogg". That means that there isn't a dedicated pain calibration feature. You can calibrate the pain volume by going to the settings and trying the alternative pain files. Both the regular and harsh pain calibration files are updated to use the rear channels.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

This could get very rough when there was no pain for a longer time and you get very sensitive again on this seperated electrodes. :whip: :-D
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

This is awesome! Thanks!

I m at floor five now. So not sure what I have coming up. I had a few mistresses wanting to make me a slave. And do things. But they only wish they could. They are mistresses, id like them to tell me to sit or stand or kneel in certain positions for extra humiliation, may be have a variable based on where the estim connections are. And have them ask me to crawl or suck a dildo. :blush:
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Found this blog today and just stumbled over the beginning...
The UK group that makes the 2B hosts a forum. I joined and found a posting that mentions the problem with Milovana Estim Tower punishment files. Some aspect of the digital processing of the audio signals makes them do nothing.

Its frustrating for users since the Estim Tower application specifically recommends using the 2B.
Source: https://cyberestim.blogspot.com/2019/08 ... forum.html

I never had in my mind to recommend any device out there with this intro picture, I just wanted to show straight clearly at the first page that you need an estim device to continue.
The only reason I took specially this picture was, that it was the best device picture I found on Google in a little rush.
I never had any commercial device and I'm far away from making any recommendation.

But to change this for the future, I changed the device picture for all my teases... doesn't look as good as the old one but now I hope anyone will read/think about different devices before buying one. ;-)

And sorry if anyone was accidentally influenced because of this picture...

Happy stimming! :wave:

device2.jpg
device2.jpg (127.2 KiB) Viewed 3340 times
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

I think i have been using estim tower for over a year. It's replay value is impressive.

My dilema when using the endless mode is choosing the volume level. I want a long tease session before cumming. I really don't want to be manipulating the volume manually. My solution is to run an MS Access program that is programmed to slowly alter the computer volume setting.

I can choose a simple linear increase with a maximum setting, or something more interesting like a "drunking" walk with an overall upward slope.

The endless mode sessions start off pleasant but ramps up after an hour or so to force an orgasm.

My only other issue is the problem with pain files not having any impact with some estim units. Any chance we can get a third set of pain files?

Regardless, thank you to the writer of these programs. They obviously have a major following.

OD
exile
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Sadly , no domme to serve .

Post by exile »

For endless mode and you trust and know that any .exe file from a differrent computer wil give you false positive on
virus scanner i have included the visual basic file so that you can check on it.

Edge100VAR1 wil give you 100 mutes to edge and after that it will close and the mistresses take over.
It wil also turn the volume up if you dont edge enough on small steps so start it on a low volume.

If you edge enough it wil also turn the volume down.

Edgecounterclose exits it or (ctl-alt-delete) and close it manually.

I have different teases in dutch with e-stim but al are written with as .exe file but everbody is afraid of virusses and i
understand that (see old post of me) , i have a seperate computer with image file where i try strange exe files so nothing can happen with my main machine.

For racing on a track you dont take your family car :)

Link for those that want it ...

https://mega.nz/#!D9FVGahJ!GCRy-jIqFfa- ... agAt3qT7ZQ
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

otto_dix wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:15 am My only other issue is the problem with pain files not having any impact with some estim units. Any chance we can get a third set of pain files?
Actually that could be possible and don't need a lot work... the major problem is to find a filetyp that could be good for that devices.
I have asked more than once, if somebody could deliver a good signal that works for this devices I could build some files with that.
But I never got any feedback or idea for this, so it's up to you to show me some files that are good working and give a pain feeling... the more input, so better the results. ;-)

The alternative pain files (that I like also more) are only there because the user Tintin119 came up with the raw files.
Thanks again for that. :-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

lolol2 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:11 pm I have asked more than once, if somebody could deliver a good signal that works for this devices I could build some files with that.
But I never got any feedback or idea for this, so it's up to you to show me some files that are good working and give a pain feeling... the more input, so better the results. ;-)
Can confirm that: without feedback it's difficult to make sound files that work for others / everyone ;-)

Your normal pain files should work for (almost) everyone. Harsh pain files does not work if estim device alters the sound to much (was discussed several times). Very few of your harsh pain files does nor work for me. Possible reasons:

1. Carrier frequency is to low (<200Hz), because I have a high pass filter for safety reasons. (Low frequency components seem to be painful. Never tested this because at least very low frequencies are dangerous because they cause electrolysis.) Solution: carrier frequency between 500 Hz and 1000 Hz.

2. In 3-phase setup resulting current are a mix of the two audio channels. With certain fixed phase shifts the currents on the sensitive electrodes may be eliminated. Solution: varying phase modulation / different carrier frequencies for the audio channels.

At least these issues does not occur with my variant of harsh pain files (files 'x[4,6-9]*').
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.