FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lawman5297 »

Lolo2 has created a masterpiece for us estimmers. I have had a lot of fun both using this and modifying it. I have dove into the XML and examined the stim files with Audacity. I can only imagine how much time it took to compile all this: the girls, the narration on each page, the stim files and so on. I know just finding, downloading and organizing the girls is time consuming enough and he does it all for free, in his spare time and then shared it with us. There is no way he could possibly design this to work with all estim devices, electrodes and placement and expect people to get the same results. Ask 100 people and you will get 100 different answers on electrode types, placement and so on. We also all know that commercial devices (except the BT Stim) perform some sort of processing (all differently) on the stim files; it is just something to expect and put up with.

I said all that to say this. I think we are demanding a bit too much from Lolo2. I am guilty of this as well. If there is a bug in the program then by all means report it and I am sure he will do his best to fix it. I also think that he has stated in a very nice way that no more features or modifications to E-Stim Tower are going to be forthcoming very soon; it pretty much "is what it is." I would like to see Lolo2 continue his work with estim teases and see what amazing teases he can come up with in the future. I would not want him to become discouraged with all the requests for additions and modifications. Instead I encourage the ones in the community that possess the skills to make mods on their own and share them here or request help to do so. In this way you can take what Lolo2 has started and tailor it to suit your own needs and interests.

So to get things started I will share one of my mods. I have created an elevator button called "Caprices' Choice." Once you get the elevator code you can push this and you will be randomly sent to any of the girls in the tower including the pain mistresses. If you want this PM me and I will send it to you. You will need to have some sort of XML editor that has line numbers so I can tell you where to insert this.
wakwak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wakwak »

Hi,

sorry if my post sounded too "demanding" - I'm not a native speaker, and it wasn't my intention to discourage lolo2 in his efforts. As stated, the stim teases are by far my favourites and I do really appreciate all the efforts he puts in producing the teases. And maybe he can pick up some ideas from this thread here for any future works he might want to produce.

Unfortunately, I don't have a clue about producing teases - however, I could try to produce some "uncomfortable" files which I could test with my 2b, if this would be helpful. My concern is that lolo put a lot of work into his files, and I probably couldn't compete in terms of quality. Also, the files would need quite a bit of fine-tuning (e.g. volume) to be in line with the rest. Anyway - I'd be willing to help if it makes sense.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

wakwak, If lolo2 modified the stim files so they performed better on the 2B then performance with other devices might suffer. They might become more "bitey" or less or not have the "clarity" that is desired. For the users that have analog stim boxes the enjoyment might drastically degrade. Do you see what I am trying to say? I think the files he produces are suitable for the majority of users. Other users may need to make mods to satisfy their expectations.

Here is something you might try. If you are playing these from a player that has a graphic equalizer you might try adjusting that to get something more desirable. When I play from my laptop I turn the EQ off. When I play other stim files from my mp3 player I adjust it a bit to get what I want. Make sense?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Don't worry, you don't discourage me with your feedback.
I'm thankfull for every feedback or thoughts, so thank you! :-)

But yeah like lawman5297 already said, is is very hard to design stim files for every device.
I never had one of the commercial boxes and that these are transforming the audio files to cut out peaks, I wasn't to be aware of this "issue" while I worked on the tease.
So I already learnd this a few weeks ago, maybe when I'm making a new tease I will take care of this problem.

@lawman5297
A random button in the elevator... sounds like a good idea... I will add one when I touch the code next time.
Thanks for the idea! :-)
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

NEGEV wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:16 pm
hosenguy wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:44 pm
johnsmith1980 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:51 am
where would be a good place to continue my foray into the e-stim experience?
Here is a site with many members common to this site.

http://www.socialstim.org/
Is the site actually working?
I tried to create an account. I was supposed to get an email with my password but I could nothing. I can see nothing in the forum(maybe this due to me not being logged in). Is this site active and is this a known issue?
Hi there take a look here and drop bigtip an email I'm sure he can help you, and it is very much active in here :)
lot's of creative people in here, with amazing Estim files, and cool projects,and great talk about diffrent setups and much more :)

http://www.socialstim.org/news/password-reset-options
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Because of the issue of the commercial Boxes i want to try a Audio Stim Box like the one from Currenpleasures.
Is there a shop where i can buy this in Europe, or is the only solution to buy directly in the USA and pay 78 USD Shipping costs?
Maybe someone has an idea for another AudioStim Box which is cappable to use TriPhase Setup?
Unfortunately i am not the man to build this by his own :-(.

For the rest i can agrre to Lawman. It is nearly impossible to make everybody completly happy, but i think the E-Stim tower is far above 90% to be a perfect work. Especialy when you consider, that Lolol did this in his free time and everything is for free.

I will wait curious for the next improvements of the E-Stim tower or his next work and if i can help out with ideas, translation or pictures i will do this with pleasure.

Greatings Chris
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Tintin119 »

Seriously awesome work, Lolol2! HFO on the first run through (on level 5 on hard with pain mistresses and alternative pain files), though I kinda ruined it because I was on the edge for a tad too long.

It would be really cool if the GuideMe script could be reworked a little (I would totally be willing to do this time permitting and given your permission) so that it runs natively rather than how it seems to be a porting from Milovana script (am I right about this?). This could then be hopefully used to allow users to have things like random elevator codes that change, expandable mistresses, using the same mistresses for other games, variable numbers of floors, preventing repeating mistresses (until you run out I guess, at which point the log would have to reset), and probably a ton of other possibilities that were not available just through Milovana NYX. Perhaps SexScripts could be a better program for this, I'd have to check out the differences between these two to see their capabilities. With this level of modularity, you can very likely apply one set of commands from a mistress to man different teases, so long as they don't say anything specific to the plot of the tease (imagine if even a few members of the community could find a few albums of pictures and write a few teasing lines, we could have a ton of mistresses!).

One flaw that I have seen is that when you click "Mercy" it just goes to the next pain page of the sequence, whereas a more appropriate result would be to go down a level for not being able to tolerate the pain. This is really my only complaint about the tease!

Another idea I have been toying around with is the ability to only increase the level throughout a session. This would be combined with some sort of selfbondage that disallows you from changing the power of your unit so once you choose a level there is no going back (perhaps an external program could do this and be controlled through an alternative mouse button, given the bondage allows use of a mouse or a joystick/ball mouse). This would have to be combined with some type of fail-safe, such as the option of turning it off but with the consequence of being locked in bondage for "X" amount of time and denied from any sensation until release (I know SexScripts supports running an external program as part of a page in a tease, which could very easily be a release method). Ideally, each channel would be separate, but a joint volume increase could do.

I have a feeling that you might have mentioned this before here, but how exactly did you make your stim files? They are quite amazing and given my ideas earlier, releasing your process could really help in keeping the files consistent while allowing even more expandability to your work (through community collaboration, again given your permission). If even each individual page had like 2-3 audio files randomly selected, then each experience can be made quite unique.

When I first made my tease, I was really excited to hear back from the community about how it changed the game of teases, but you certainly took the idea to a new level and I am really excited by the opportunities this arises. It would really be awesome to get a small team of people together to work on projects like this (anyone should be able to help out!), we can certainly accomplish a lot this way!
wakwak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wakwak »

lolol2 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:09 pm Don't worry, you don't discourage me with your feedback.
I'm thankfull for every feedback or thoughts, so thank you! :-)

But yeah like lawman5297 already said, is is very hard to design stim files for every device.
I never had one of the commercial boxes and that these are transforming the audio files to cut out peaks, I wasn't to be aware of this "issue" while I worked on the tease.
So I already learnd this a few weeks ago, maybe when I'm making a new tease I will take care of this problem.

@lawman5297
A random button in the elevator... sounds like a good idea... I will add one when I touch the code next time.
Thanks for the idea! :-)
I understand that it is difficult/impossible to produce files which work on all devices. I just thought that it might be feasible to have some alternative pain files for users of commercial devices in future teases, as there are already alternative pain files anyway. :) I can also confirm that the normal stim files work perfectly fine - in fact they feel amazing and got me on the 4th floor on my first try. ;) Also, most of the standard pain files give a sensation - its just not that different from the normal stim files, I assume that the painful spikes are softened too much.

Should you work on more estim teases in the future, I'd be happy to assist you with the pain files (e.g. testing). Just drop me a message here. :blush:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Tintin119 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:34 pm Another idea I have been toying around with is the ability to only increase the level throughout a session. This would be combined with some sort of selfbondage that disallows you from changing the power of your unit so once you choose a level there is no going back (perhaps an external program could do this and be controlled through an alternative mouse button, given the bondage allows use of a mouse or a joystick/ball mouse). This would have to be combined with some type of fail-safe, such as the option of turning it off but with the consequence of being locked in bondage for "X" amount of time and denied from any sensation until release (I know SexScripts supports running an external program as part of a page in a tease, which could very easily be a release method). Ideally, each channel would be separate, but a joint volume increase could do.
If you go back a couple of pages you will see I reference a piece of software that can change the volume level on your computer. I am sure you could build this in to a sexscripts tease to achieve the ramping level you want-
boundupone wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:00 pm Had a good play with this yesterday and have to say it is easily the best tease I have tried. The variation will be key to replayability so that was a masterstroke. I must admit I found some of the files a bit bitey, which was maybe the settings I was using at the time (et312b), but I loved it. But if i had one wish it would be that the 10th floor sound file was more constant without gaps when the pictures change, but I understand that is a limitation of the software (could an animated gif overcome this I wonder).

Regarding building a ramp up in, then I think the only possibility would be to build in software that increases the audio level on your computer over time. So you start at 80 volume and every time period it increases the volume. This could also be used on the pain files etc. I dont think this is possible in the online version, but I think you can do it on the guideme version, but you would need to get users to install something like nircmd -

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/nircmd.html

So it would mean the user would need to install this, but you can build the code in to do multiple things into your guideme tease
Try anything once!
Halloedri
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Halloedri »

Wow - thanks a lot lolol2!

Great Tease!

I downloaded the GuideMe-Version and gave it a try today in the afternoon.
Regarding the E-Stim-Unit - I use a simple Car-Audio-Amplifier (aka "Booster"), that runs on a 12V-Battery.
My setup was a bi-polar Corona-Electrode (magic trode) for L/R-plus and two pads on the shaft for minus-poles.

The session took nearly two hours to get me to the top floor to Caprice for a happy ending.
But man, it was quite close during the journey!

Your sound files are really interesting.
With the bipolar corona-trode it felt like a circular movement around the head.

Regarding the pain-misstress:
I used the "normal" version and during my two visits I felt that the punishment-level is a bit less
than the normal stimulation?
Will try "hard" next time;-)

Again, great work & thanks a lot -
Halloedri
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Tintin119 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:34 pm When I first made my tease, I was really excited to hear back from the community about how it changed the game of teases, but you certainly took the idea to a new level and I am really excited by the opportunities this arises.
And you are still the one who had the amazing idea to make an estim based tease, thanks for that again! :wave:
Everything from me is based on that idea.

Thanks for your feedback and yes I have wrote the script for the nyx editor and just ported it 1:1 for GuideMe, just sorted the buttons and added the alternative pain stuff I cuted out before to get the tease online.
A lot ideas like random floors, random mistress and these stuff is totally possible in nyx... I just learned to late how it works, so maybe when I do a new tease it could be even more "complex". ;-)

Of course you can do whatever you want with the code, it's kind of open source and post your files here in the topic.
I would recommend to wait maybe a few more weeks, I'm working on an last update to add a kind of all over random endless mode without the story stuff... just give me a bit more time. :innocent:

My stim file design is very easy, I was wondered how effectiv these triphase effects are and how people like them.
Just add a straight static sinus base frequenz with 1000hz to one channel and into the other a static one with 999hz and see whats happen.
To make it more complex change the frequencies of the 999hz channels a bit more down, for example a simple sweep from 999 to 990 over 30sec will give an amazing sensation.
Just play a bit around with changing the frequency of one channel and see what happens, you just need to change it in a range of 10 or 20hz to get these strong effects.
99% of my files are in a range between 990-1000, so only 10hz difference.
If the difference is to high, like 50hz or more you can't feel the effects and it's just a strong straight signal.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

I posted a while back regarding spikes in the singal every few seconds when using both he guideme and web version of the tease with a et 312b in audio 3 mode. I treid the suggestions epople gave me, eg turning off the page sound in gudie me, but it didn't help.

I'm currently using a triphase setup with a teens pad below the balls as the common and a prostate and penis head electrode.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
MidnightaGirl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by MidnightaGirl »

Hi guys, firstly I absolutely love this tease I’ve spent a long time looking for exactly this so thank you,
I need some help I’ve downloaded the guide me file but I can not run it, I’ve tried several programs but I’ve had no luck, can some help ?
Thank you
kikei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kikei »

You need GuideMe to run the file.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12944
MidnightaGirl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian