FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lolol2 »

The html5 player is the new engine... playing the "old" flash teases is just a little part, the engine is a lot more powerfull and will soon available to create teases.

Looks like the tease isn't updated in the html5 player so far... I guess it will be updated soon, in flash it's already available at version 2.2.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Hi,
I will also wait for the new editior which is much more powerfull in scripting, so things like automatic volume increase and a lot more will be onboard by default.
Maybe i am not up to date. What is the "new" Editor? Does the Tease works also with GuidMe or ist it a complete new Software.
Is it possible to use an Offline Tease with the new editor or does he only works online with HTML5?

Bay the way. Great works with Version 2.1 and the suspense for your new Tease is killing me.
Hope we dont have to wait too long :whistle: :-)

Have a nice day.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Gurgl »

Wow! Thank you for this new version lolol2! :w00t:

It makes the game much more dynamic and unpredictable. You have taken an amazing tease and made it, not sure what the next word it, even more amzinger!! I would say I love you if I didn't think that sounded so creepy! :lol:

Btw, some small details I stumbled on:
  • This file path is wrong "sasha/sasha/sasha-(1).jpg", contains one "/sasha/" to much.
  • This phrase is a bit strange "Pain is something so beautiful doesn't it?", should end with "isn't it".
  • The pictures x78-(8).jpg and x78-(9).jpg have the following texts "Can you focus on my boobs while feeling these intensive shocks?" and "Can you still get some pleasure out of looking at them?". Even though the pictures are showing two round things, they sure aren't boobs! :-D
  • And in the main screen the version number v2.0 is shown, when in fact it is v2.2
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Gurgl ... I think you may still have the old version, new text only seems to work via Flash as the moment.
Don't know about Tease Me as I can't use it . (Mac)
hotiger1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotiger1 »

Hi all,

I would love to run GuideMe on my old laptop, however don't know how to start the win32 version :\'-(
There is no start.bat like in win64 version, can someone please help?
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Gurgl »

Tedlington9099 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:07 am Gurgl ... I think you may still have the old version, new text only seems to work via Flash as the moment.
Don't know about Tease Me as I can't use it . (Mac)
I'm running Guide Me with latest version script, downloaded (complete package, 1.18GB) from thread first page yesterday!
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

Photoshop guru wanted:

Elsa is one of my favorite girls in the tower. She is gorgeous and the files she plays feel amazing. The only problem is that Elsa needs a boob job. I have tried using the liquify tools in Photoshop to enhance her but I am just not very good at it. They look like big ole implants and I want them to look more natural. I like boobs so would anyone like to help Elsa out and enhance her to a nice C or D cup?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Gurgl wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:13 am Btw, some small details I stumbled on:
Thanks for the feedback, I will fix the issues with the next version. :-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

lawman5297 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:43 pm Photoshop guru wanted:

Elsa is one of my favorite girls in the tower. She is gorgeous and the files she plays feel amazing. The only problem is that Elsa needs a boob job. I have tried using the liquify tools in Photoshop to enhance her but I am just not very good at it. They look like big ole implants and I want them to look more natural. I like boobs so would anyone like to help Elsa out and enhance her to a nice C or D cup?
Rather than trying to photoshop the pictures why don't you find pictures of a girl you like better and just to replace the Elsa pictures with those. Just make sure you use the same names as the existing ones. If you choose poses that are similar to the originals it will work fine with the text and you will like what you see better. Just a suggestion.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

Ldroamer wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:39 pm
lawman5297 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:43 pm Photoshop guru wanted:

Rather than trying to photoshop the pictures why don't you find pictures of a girl you like better and just to replace the Elsa pictures with those. Just make sure you use the same names as the existing ones. If you choose poses that are similar to the originals it will work fine with the text and you will like what you see better. Just a suggestion.
I have replaced a lot of the girls and added floors. I think Elsa Jane is as cute as can be, she just need boobs. It's more trouble than its worth to try and give her boobs so I think I will just leave her as is.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

Okay I must be doing something wrong...

When using Guide me v2.2 I have no audio or pictures - can anyone in real simple terms point me to what I might be doing wrong?

Many thanks,

Zee
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

I had a little messup in the webversion with some audio files, so I updated the online and GuideMe version to 2.3.
Bugs reported from @Gurgl also fixed.

Links can be found in the first post as always.

Thanks for all your feedback that helps me to find bugs! :yes:

@ZeeWW
Maybe try to delete my whole tease, download the newest version and try this one again.
After you load the tease, click on "Reset" to make sure it will start with the first page.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
senza
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by senza »

Might be a silly question but was endless mode removed in 2.3? Can find it straight away in 1.4 but can't for the life of me find it anywhere in the newest update.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

In the .zip file is also the old version included if you prefer this one or want to start the endless mode that is not included into the new version at the moment.
;-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases: