FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lawman5297 »

There has been a coup at the Estim Tower. Bryci has taken over as headmistress and has locked Caprice up in the basement.
Steiner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steiner »

lawman5297 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:55 pm There has been a coup at the Estim Tower. Bryci has taken over as headmistress and has locked Caprice up in the basement.
Is this a new game idea?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Kind of interested too what you are talking about. :-D
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Well we also have vaginal_itch who has send Caprice out of town for a while if I remember correctly :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

It was from vaginal_itch that this came up. On my own personal version those loyal to Bryci have assisted her in taking over. Caprice is in the basement locked up. Girls loyal to Caprice have all left fearing they may be locked up as well. Besides, Bryci is at least twice as hot as Caprice.

I may someday share my version but I seem to never really be finished with it. Your comments do bring rise to a good idea; "Save Caprice." Not saying I would do this but what if you wanted to rescue her. You would have to traverse up and down in the tower and not cum. Eventually you would end up in the cell with Caprice and if she could make you cum she could win her release.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

Great tease.

I know its alot of work and, I am really not in any position to demand anything, but here i go anyway :)

It would be nice to know if the addons promised a while back are still being worked on.
I would rather want to know if those projects are dead then waiting for them to come.

i must say I was very exited with vaginal_itch's take on the project and have been looking forward for his release a good while now. But if you dont have the time, its to hard, to complicated etc, thats fine but please let us know so we dont wait in vain :)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Your question is just in time... can't talk for the others but here is a "little" update from me. ;-)

A few weeks ago I found a little bug while playing the tease.
At trying to find out what was going wrong, I fixed a few more things and than I had an idea... and another... and another.

This wasn't planned but it ended up in a complete redesign of the code that is working in the background.
I also implemented a bit new content and took care about a lot feedback/requests from users here, thanks for every feedback again! :yes:

Here is the result, because I changed so much, I called it v2.0. :whistle:

Release Notes v2.0

- Added a fourth difficulty level called "evil"
Caprice is today in a very evil mood and try to do everything to hold you away from the top.
In this mode every girl in the tower will be triggered before you are able to get to floor 10.
Of course there will be "some" pain too at your way up. ;-)

- The difficulty will now affect the basement part too
The amount of mistress after the elevator lady will set you free depends now on the selected difficulty.
So make sure to select a difficulty when you are going to enter the basement and want more than the "normal" amount of pain.

- Random mistress everywhere
Mistress are now everywhere random, even when you trigger them at the same floor, there will always a new one.

- New mistress
Added the Mistress you also know from the endless mode + 6 additional new one = 31 mistress total at the moment.

- New girls
Added one additional girl from floor 2 - 9, so there are 8 additional new girls in the tower and waiting for your visit.
Also reachable with the elevator of course.

- The elevator will not reset your progress anymore
It's now possible to enter the elevator at some point at the story and skip floors, go down or jump to a girl, the story will continue after this point where you jump.
It's not possible to test every eventuality at this feature, so maybe there is a way to break the tease, but normally it should work fine.
You could get problems with the "story" when you trigger every girl from a floor and come back to this one, but the tease should never run into a dead end.

- New panic button function
When you hit the panic button Caprice have more options than only send you to a pain mistress
She will randomly send you back to the floor, send you downstairs or even send you to a pain session AND downstairs.
This decisions also depending on the difficulty level, she will get more moody with higher difficulty level.

- Alternative pain files are now included in the web version
Can be enabled over the settings part as known from the GuideMe version.

- A new feature called "Quiz Sensi" was added.
I had the funny idea of adding a quiz part that could be triggered as a kind of "normal" girl on every floor.
Because I don't know if you like this feature, it's disabled by default and has to be enabled in the settings.
Sensi will ask you 5 random questions, depending on your result you will get a reward or punishment.
There is a pool of 99 questions at the moment, so there should be a lot of questions before you start to notice the same questions again, but this is totally random and will be resettet with every reload of the tease.
Please give me some feedback to this feature, if enough user like it, I will think about to add some more questions in the future or change some to keep it interesting.

- A user "complained" about that it's to easy to cheat at the tease
I have take care about that and added secret timers to nearly every page where this was possible.
I guess there is still a trick to take a secret break, but at the most parts Caprice will notice this and take care of you.
So better don't wait to long to make selections, you could annoy Caprice with that. :-P

- The mercy button at the mistress part has now a new function
In the past it was possible to skip pages with that button.
Now the button will end the session with the mistress and send you to Caprice, she will decide what to do with you.
Depending on the difficulty she will let you go or send you back to a mistress, the amount of her mercy is very low on higher difficulty, so think twice before using that button.
The button is still not available at all mistress or pages... something is just not skippable. :shutup2:

- Caprice picture change
I changed nearly all Caprice pictures and added a few more paths to her decisions, so there should be more variations in answers and pictures between the floors and all other parts.

- I guess there are even more little changes in decisions, text and pictures I don't can name all right now.

I tried to keep the experience at the "normal" difficutly as close as to the old version.
So to see some features from above, I would recommend to choose minimum hard or higher for your first try on this version.

I didn't changed the GuideMe folder structure or removed old pics from that.
So you can download the new version with the additional content and still use the content folder to start your old or custom .xml files with that, no need for having an old additional folder for this.
In the .zip file is also the old version included if you prefer this one or want to start the endless mode that is not included into the new version at the moment.

Because I completly rebuilded nearly everything in the code around the existing content I had to test everything from the beginning.
A loooot stuff to do, so I can't promise that there are no new bugs in the code.
So if you find something, please report and try to remember at which point the problem was, it will also help to say at which difficutly level you played.

The web version of the original tower tease is already updated:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=37050

So happy stimming with that, I hope you like the changes. :yes:
Any new feedback is highly welcome!

GuideMe Downlaod Link: Comming soon (I need another day to convert the script)
Last edited by lolol2 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Unnamed_007 »

Looking forward to the guideme version.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

As promised here is the GuideMe version.
You can find the download link in the first post in the spoiler at the bottom

I have also found some bugs while converting the script which are fixed now in the webversion too.

Happy stimming! :wave:
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

lolo2, I was running through this tonight (not connected) with debug on so I can see what you did and found a couple bugs. The folder for "sasha" is named "sahsa." Easy fix guys, just rename it.

I also got a 404 error on harsh86p15 not found. This is on line 45289. That page is 16 and should be 15.

Cool update. I intend to give it a "hard" run tomorrow!
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Happy Days ... I Run a Mac so can't easily use Guide me versions ... Decided to give the Tower Standard Version a go tonight instead of Endless ... Was not aware of the updates so had a very pleasant surprise when new girls suddenly appeared.
Then found your post and that explained the difference ... Great improvement and good fun,
I run an E-Stim Systems 2B and still find that the alternative pain files are a lot less painful than the standard ones, but at least they now do work rather than being disabled.
Really appreciate LoLoL2's efforts on this tease it is by far the best I have found and look forward to the updated Endless version when you have the time to sort it.
Thanks again LoLoL2 ... You are a star.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks for reporting!
Don't know why these two bugs are again in the script, I can remember to fixed that a while ago in an older version. :huh:

First post updated with a new v2.1 version and a script only download, the folder scructure is correct.
The folders sasha and sahsa both exist because I used the wrong name in one version, to keep it compatible to the older scripts I will leave it there, the problem was in the code.

Tedlington9099 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:32 am I run an E-Stim Systems 2B and still find that the alternative pain files are a lot less painful than the standard ones, but at least they now do work rather than being disabled.
Thanks for the feedback.

Never had a B2 device, maybe it is processing the signal to cut out the spikes like most of the commercial units.
This does exactly works against the ability to get shocked. :-D
So if it's not working you just have to stay with the normal ones, can't fix anything about that.

The endless mode will be updated with the new content soon... give me a few more days/weeks. :innocent:
Thinking about to include the mercy stuff depending on difficulty too... not sure so far.
For the GuideMe users the plan is to provide an additional .xml file for endless mode to keep the main file clean.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
wakwak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wakwak »

sbdx wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:16 pm
NEGEV wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:16 am Thanks. If I play your file will the audio also ramp up in the normal version?
Thanks for the question! Yes, it will.

The version that this is based on offers:
In normal Tower mode, the volume increases between floors.
In Endless mode, the volume increase between girls.

This mod adds:
In Dungeon mode, the volume will increase between mistresses.
Hi, thanks for your work (and also to lolol2 for the latest update!), your mod sounds quite interesting. However, I wonder how the increased volume in endless mode works? I'm asking as I own a 2b and my concern is that, after a while, the input signal might become too loud and therefore the signal might loose too much contrast. Is there any limitation to that?
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

I have both 312b and 2B and the incoming source volume will change the signal processing and you will loose the contrast or detail.

I thought there was a setting for the volume that was included when the increasing volume feature was added to the Tower.??

This will be a problem at some point for users of the commercial devices.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

hosenguy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:18 pm I have both 312b and 2B and the incoming source volume will change the signal processing and you will loose the contrast or detail.

I thought there was a setting for the volume that was included when the increasing volume feature was added to the Tower.??

This will be a problem at some point for users of the commercial devices.
I have been a stimmer for over 20 years. I consider myself fairly knowledgeable. This is a case where compromise is necessary. With the exception of the BTstim (sold by Current Pleasures) commercial devices process the incoming audio. They do this to smooth out those spikes in order to make the stim "pleasurable." I do not nor have I ever owned a BTstim but it is a completely analog device and requires an external audio source to function. Home built "phaser" devices function the same way. I have been modifying my own version of Estim Tower to include the variable audio functionality and it works very well with my home built device. The only commercial device I currently own are a couple PES boxes that seldom get used and are irrelevant to this discussion and a Centipede. I use the Centipede for a lot of other things besides estim but the same holds true for it. I have also owned a 312, 232 and a 2b and sold them all when I built my own.

I am not very well versed with javascript so experts please correct me if I am wrong but I do not think there is any way that code can be written to overcome that shortcoming in a digital device, it will still process it and cut some of the fidelity out no matter what you do. This is why I stated that one must compromise. The variable volume function is not going to work as desired when Estim Tower is used with a digital commercial device. If this is something you desire then you should look into either building your own or purchasing the BT Stim.