FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lolol2 »

--------------------------------------------------------------
GuideMe Downloadlink
Spoiler: show
v2.3 (1,18 GB)
https://mega.nz/#!NJNwWICa!8QGdnrKFFiYB ... wf2rq3RhIQ

History
v1.1
- Bugfixes

v1.2
- Bugfixes
- Improved some page design
- Added an "I came" button between the floors

v1.3
- Bugfixes
- Endless Mode added
- Amplified pain files

v1.4
- Bugfixes

v2.0
- see post below

v2.1
- Bugfixes

v2.2 (some audio files are broken, please update!)
- Bugfixes
- Language correction

v2.3
- Bugfixes
- Language correction
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I’m very happy to announce that I finished my second estim based tease and made it available for you.

First the default note:
You will require a sound based Estim device that is plugged into your computer for this tease! ;-)

The tease has a lot more content than the last one, so it took very long to create all the content and specially testing that everything is working correct.
I hope I have found every bug and problem in my final tests, but if you find anything that looks not right or the tease is running into a dead end, please send me a PM and I will try to fix the issue asap.

Sadly the NYX editor isn’t able to take the whole tease, looks like the limit is something around 20.000 rows in the script, then it just freezes when I try to open it.
So I had to cut out the harsh pain feature to get it stable and online.
Of course this feature is not completely lost, you can find it integrated in the GuideMe version. (Downloadlink below)

Just some facts about the content:
60+ different girls
300+ estim audio files
1200+ pictures

Most of the tease is completely random based, so every walkthrough is different.
On a few points you can make some little decisions, nearly everything has a real impact and isn’t just a fake opportunity.
The Design is based a bit like The Estim Mansion, so I guess you will understand very quickly how it’s working.

The audio files are stereo and based on tri-phase effects, the base frequency is around 1khz.
I have not tried the files in a mono setup but would recommend to use the right channel for this because there are more variations.

So have a lot of fun with this and I would appreciate every feedback, so feel free to write something here. :-)

And a very very big thank you to the user v0ltaire from the socialstim.com community who helped me with the language.
His help will make you enjoy the tease in a lot more smoother language than my broken English!
Thanks! :wave:

And at the end again the most important note: Stay and play safe!

Update – Endless Mode

I have added another mode to the tease because I had this request from different users.
The “endless mode” is a random based auto play of all girls with a minimum of “story” between the parts.
So if you only want to enjoy the girls without any interruption feel free to try this one.

This mode is designed that you don’t have to click any buttons after you hit the start button, every page in this mode has an auto delay and the tease has an endless loop.
There are a few settings too like in the original mode, for controlling the pain parts etc.

There is also a bit additional content in this mode, not very much but maybe you will see some new or old faces in this mode. ;-)

The nyx editor was not able to take the additional code (as expected), so I have released a second online tease for this.
For all of you that are using the GuideMe version, just download the latest build below and click on the "Extras" button in the intro.
I added new pictures, so please download the whole .zip file and replace everything.

Feel free to give some feedback to this mode. :wave:

Update – Louder pain files

Some users reported that the pain files are to quiet, so I have created some ampliefied versions.
This is only available with the GuideMe version.
Please go to the folder “The-Estim-Tower\AAaudio\louderpainfiles” and copy these files into the folder “The-Estim-Tower\AAaudio\” and replace the original files.
I would recommend to save the original ones too, if you want to go back to them.

Release Notes v2.0

- Added a fourth difficulty level called "evil"
Caprice is today in a very evil mood and try to do everything to hold you away from the top.
In this mode every girl in the tower will be triggered before you are able to get to floor 10.
Of course there will be "some" pain too at your way up. ;-)

- The difficulty will now affect the basement part too
The amount of mistress after the elevator lady will set you free depends now on the selected difficulty.
So make sure to select a difficulty when you are going to enter the basement and want more than the "normal" amount of pain.

- Random mistress everywhere
Mistress are now everywhere random, even when you trigger them at the same floor, there will always a new one.

- New mistress
Added the Mistress you also know from the endless mode + 6 additional new one = 31 mistress total at the moment.

- New girls
Added one additional girl from floor 2 - 9, so there are 8 additional new girls in the tower and waiting for your visit.
Also reachable with the elevator of course.

- The elevator will not reset your progress anymore
It's now possible to enter the elevator at some point at the story and skip floors, go down or jump to a girl, the story will continue after this point where you jump.
It's not possible to test every eventuality at this feature, so maybe there is a way to break the tease, but normally it should work fine.
You could get problems with the "story" when you trigger every girl from a floor and come back to this one, but the tease should never run into a dead end.

- New panic button function
When you hit the panic button Caprice have more options than only send you to a pain mistress
She will randomly send you back to the floor, send you downstairs or even send you to a pain session AND downstairs.
This decisions also depending on the difficulty level, she will get more moody with higher difficulty level.

- Alternative pain files are now included in the web version
Can be enabled over the settings part as known from the GuideMe version.

- A new feature called "Quiz Sensi" was added.
I had the funny idea of adding a quiz part that could be triggered as a kind of "normal" girl on every floor.
Because I don't know if you like this feature, it's disabled by default and has to be enabled in the settings.
Sensi will ask you 5 random questions, depending on your result you will get a reward or punishment.
There is a pool of 99 questions at the moment, so there should be a lot of questions before you start to notice the same questions again, but this is totally random and will be resettet with every reload of the tease.
Please give me some feedback to this feature, if enough user like it, I will think about to add some more questions in the future or change some to keep it interesting.

- A user "complained" about that it's to easy to cheat at the tease
I have take care about that and added secret timers to nearly every page where this was possible.
I guess there is still a trick to take a secret break, but at the most parts Caprice will notice this and take care of you.
So better don't wait to long to make selections, you could annoy Caprice with that. :-P

- The mercy button at the mistress part has now a new function
In the past it was possible to skip pages with that button.
Now the button will end the session with the mistress and send you to Caprice, she will decide what to do with you.
Depending on the difficulty she will let you go or send you back to a mistress, the amount of her mercy is very low on higher difficulty, so think twice before using that button.
The button is still not available at all mistress or pages... something is just not skippable. :shutup2:

- Caprice picture change
I changed nearly all Caprice pictures and added a few more paths to her decisions, so there should be more variations in answers and pictures between the floors and all other parts.

- I guess there are even more little changes in decisions, text and pictures I don't can name all right now.

Tease Link

Original: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=37050
Original HTML5 (untested): https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 050&html=1

Endless Mode: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=37271
Last edited by lolol2 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 19 times in total.
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by boundupone »

Wow, thank you so much for your hard work on this. Can't wait to give it a full play through
Try anything once!
Novae
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Novae »

I'm stuck at the 4th floor :-/

i "failed" on asking Caprice for the next floor then she told me that i have to visit another girl on this floor...
and i was drawn back to the second floor...

this happened twice to me :-/

(ok i did it to the 5th floor in the 3rd atempt... after visiting the 2nd floor twice xD)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Okay sounds strange... I checked the code for the first floors again, there is no way back from floor4 to floor2. :huh:
It's possible that you will see the second floor up to 3 times but the text should say the correct things... same floor means same floor.

I will take a closer look tomorrow, I haven't seen anything like this in my tests.
You used the web version or the GuideMe?

Thanks for the feedback and hopefully you won't be send back to the second floor again. :-P
If you missed to click continue and the timer runs down it will happen exactly the same thing like when you click the button.
It's just a kind of forced continue.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Novae
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Novae »

i think i found the issue...

i was already on the 6th floor... used the recalibration
and after asking caprise she was ok with me asking and has sent me to the 3rd floor, so after finishing the recalibration i was back on the 2nd floor again -.-"

so it looks like that there is the error

(i used the GuideMe version)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Found the problem, thanks for the clear details, recalibration on floor6 was wrong connected yes! :yes:
Web version and GuideMe package in the first post updated.

Here is just the script, so you don't have to download everything again.
https://mega.nz/#!xJdjxI6J!lyPhKKfntits ... 77nJw6_f2U
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Novae
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Novae »

Thanks for this fast fix :)

i stopped for now, nevertheless, this tease is awesome ^^
but i need to get a 2B box... my A-Box is ok... but i "miss" a lot of the waves.. also the 1box is only mono :-/

soo time to get a new box and then redo from start ;)
gg
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by gg »

Hi Lolol

Once again a great job! Thx for sharing your work with us!

Looking forward to explore all floors :-)

george
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

I thank you for the tease. I played an hour last evening and was quite pleased!
I used my stereo stim box and found the signal quite nice. Well except the random pulses of the mistress got my attention :w00t:
Do you have a reason to say I will need a special audio device and picture a professional stim box?
I have 2 of those and have not tried them with this tease yet.
Just curious.
BullPera
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by BullPera »

Hy,
Thank you for the new estim webtease, I am sure I will have a lot of fun with it!

A question for your usage of the triphade cable - how do you all connect it to your body and where?

Which setting do you youse at the adjust level for best effort?

At your last webtesae I mostly connected output A to two loops on my cock and output B to an analplug.
The adjust level at 87 (not higher, because at level 92 i destroied my estim once and had to send it for repair)

Thx,
BullPera
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks for all the feedback!
hosenguy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:31 pm Do you have a reason to say I will need a special audio device and picture a professional stim box?
Nope it was just a random good picture I found to show on the first page that an estim box is required.
Of course you can use every box with an audio input option.
For the best experience it should be a stereo box with tri-phase option to explore the effects in the signals. :yes:
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Verniurn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Verniurn »

Thank you for your work lolol2!

I really love estim mansion, but alas, it becomes less exciting with time, when you already know what's going to happen, and I really like to be surprised (I loved when one of the girl said she decided to push the volume past the limit previously defined!)

So when I read that this tease is randomly generated, I'm impatient to try it!

Again, thank you :love:
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by CumScream »

Hey,

Great job lolol2, love these hand's free versions.

You mention a tri- setup, and placement a free choice. But it helps if we know how the 'girls' are planning the use the channels, so we can pick appropriate places to match output/text of the tease.

Any hints?
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

CumScream wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:14 pm But it helps if we know how the 'girls' are planning the use the channels...
They don't planning anything of that, there is no special use of a single channel.
I just recommended to use channel b (right) for a mono setup because I used more often this channel to build the tri-phase effects with a jumping frequency.

It is very hard to make a signal which has the same effect on all devices out there, so it's very hard to give a global recommendation.
Just try your favorite tri-phase setup which give you the most pleasure and is able to produce a stroking effect.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
kikei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kikei »

First of all: THANK YOU lolol2!

Thank you for creating this wonderful tease.

I wired myself up to my Erostek ET-312B, with channel A to a conductive pad clued to the underside of my cockhead, channel B to the tip and common to the base of a Mystim John, before locking on a chastity belt with a bent cock tube, which made me feel completely at the mercy of the Mistresses. Running the tease in GuideMe, taking my time finding the right settings for MA and the both levels for the Erostek, during calibration, then starting with the tease, and trying one of the pain Mistresses, adjusting all to be intense yet leaving enough space for any stronger signals. Feeling already quite horny by that time, i decided to add some light self bondage, which added to the feeling of being at the mercy of the Mistresses. Then i restarted the tease, setting it to hard difficulty, using the pain Mistresses as normal girls, and using the default pain files, before starting my journey. I did increase the levels for both channels after each Mistress, picking the re-calibration choice, slowly turning the intensity from around 40 to above 60, which kept me right at the sweet spot of intense stimulation and demanding punishment, resulting in a lot of squirming during the teasing stimulation and clenched teeth, holding my breath during the punishments. Enjoying this predicament, at the will of the Mistresses, for a few hours, pushed harder and harder, eventually being unable to keep myself from getting too close to the edge, teased by a Mistress on the 8th floor, and having to beg for mercy, receiving a rather unsatisfying orgasm, ripped out of me by the Mistress punishing my weakness, which left me completely spent, and still quite horny, yet unable to try for another orgasm. Even after some sleep, my cock still feels sensitive.

I'm absolutely looking forward for another try.
Even more so after looking through the code and learning about the basement. I'm eager for being at the mercy of the pain Mistresses down there, punished again and again until allowed to leave by the Mistress in the elevator.
So after my first try, which became quite a lengthy journey, i'm sure this tease will keep me entertained for quite a long time.

So, thank you again, for spending so much time and effort into this one of a kind gem of tease.