FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by Cuaxolotl »

hey, I really appriciated your tease, great work.
I just thinking if it would be easy to add own girls into the guideme version
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by tommarr »

lawman5297 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 pm
Is one of these boxes enough for this tease?
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... 9fpq3u4lb0
No, Unless I missed something I do not see anyway to connect an external audio source to it. It appears to have only a microphone providing any sort of external audio which for this is totally useless. You need to look at the 2B, the Erostek 312 or even better would be the BT Stim available from Current Pleasures.
Abox seems to have audio in
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/downloads/manuals/ABox.pdf

Would it work?
matra530
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by matra530 »

The A-Box should work (line-in), but ich cannot say anything to the box from using. Using the 2B an this ist... great.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

The 2B and the 312b both process stereo input from a line level or headphone source along with the BTstim. The first 2 process the audio quite a lot and the results depend on your expectations and the content of the source. The BTstim is true audio with the addition of correct impedance matching from the amplifier to human skin characteristics, and some safety considerations.

There is a French company that is lessor known which also has a commercial box with stereo.

Others have only mono or none at all.

enjoy the experience.
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

matra530 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:47 pm The A-Box should work (line-in), but ich cannot say anything to the box from using. Using the 2B an this ist... great.
Issue with 2B is just a price. I would like to in general test estim (well of course this tease too :-D ) but 2B with accessories is almost 400 pounds thus a bit expensive just to test if I like stimming or not. Therefore looking if I could get something a bit simplified and cheaper like apox. It's just that when you have never even tested estim devices you don't know what "must" features you might be missing
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

The Abox is single channel out even though it has 2 sets of leads. This would mean that the stereo input would get meshed together into a single signal out. Both outputs would have those same meshed together stereo signals. This would not be at all desirable for E-stim Tower or any of the true stereo E-stim files. You need stereo input and 2 channel stereo outputs in order to enjoy the unique sensations that stereo stim files have to offer. I have been using E-stim Tower and I am not so sure that meshing the files together would even be pleasant.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

If you have technical/electronical knowledge you can easy build your own stereo box for less than 100$.
I guess even under 50$ when you pick the cheapest parts available and it would even have the same power than the professional boxes.
For audio stimming you don't need all the "fency" features of the boxes, just an amplified and converted signal.

If not you have to pay the high prices for the professional boxes. ;-)
And you should only build your own box when you know what you are doing for security and healthy reason!

Just for testing, a mono box could be a good start, but to get the full sensation of stimming you need a stereo box. :yes:
And btw... there is a lot more to discover with an estim box than the three teases here on milovana. :-P
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
johnsmith1980
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnsmith1980 »

lolol2 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:42 am And btw... there is a lot more to discover with an estim box than the three teases here on milovana. :-P
where would be a good place to continue my foray into the e-stim experience?
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

johnsmith1980 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:51 am
lolol2 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:42 am And btw... there is a lot more to discover with an estim box than the three teases here on milovana. :-P
Here is a site with many members common to this site.

http://www.socialstim.org/
matra530
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matra530 »

That is right. But I die not found such good stim pic combo like lolo2 jobs.i
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by NEGEV »

So I bought the 2B box and had an interesting first experince. I wasnt able to play the whole tease. Eventough I wasnt be able to cum at some point it was just to much for my dick. With the 2B came 4 electrodes. The first time I placed them both on my dick which was nice at first but if the dick gets a bit flaccid after some time this placement is semioptimal. I gues to place two on your cock would make sense and the after two somewhere else. I tried to place them near my prostate which sometimes felt felt really good and sometimes not really al that good. it tried to place both around my balls which was okay. I dont feel like have found the "perfect" set up with 4 electrodes. Has anyone any ideas, how I could improve my setup?
matra530
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matra530 »

Best ist to use silicon strings. One at the top of your penis, one at the end and a anal electricity plug. Channel 1 to the top of the penis an in the middle. Secont to the middle to an to the plug. Important: in the middle the same pole. Black to Black for exampel. Than it is a flowing form the Back to the front.

Something like this

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... edIndex=51
[/img]
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... Index=104]
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by NEGEV »

hosenguy wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:44 pm
johnsmith1980 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:51 am
Here is a site with many members common to this site.

http://www.socialstim.org/
Is the site actually working?
I tried to create an account. I was supposed to get an email with my password but I could nothing. I can see nothing in the forum(maybe this due to me not being logged in). Is this site active and is this a known issue?
johnsmith1980
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnsmith1980 »

I was able to make an account on socialstim, and it was active when i looked at the forum. Wish i could help :-(
wakwak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wakwak »

Hi,

first of all, thank you very much for your estim teases - I enjoy this kind of tease quite a lot, in fact it is by far my favourite. :) I also like the randomness of your last tease, as this works perfectly well with estim.

However, I'd like to share some thoughts regarding 1-2 issues I encountered. I own a estim systems 2b, which - as almost all commercial devices, processes the audio signal to convert it into stim patterns. I owned 2 other devices in the past - a cheap unit which was supposed to be used for sports, and an estim systems Abox. And all of them, more or less, produced results like this.

However, this leads to a loss of certain details of the standard stim files. Being a safety-panda, I prefer to rely on commercial devices instead of self-built stereostim devices. As for your tease, this affects the special pain files, as it was already explained earlier by others.

I'm not good at creating stim files, but in the past, I way playing around a bit with the smartstim software. While I understand that adjusting the volume is problematic, you might want to consider another approach to create pain files: Using TOn / TOff times with low TAttack values. I don't know if you are familiar with smartstim, but what it basically does is changing the volume from 0 to 100 to 0 to 100 to 0 etc.. TAttack is the time used to apply these adjustments, low times basically mean instant changes. As sudden changes feel far more intense than a constant signal, this could be a feasible way to produce pain files in the style of a fast flogging experience. From my experience, this works also with commercial audio units.

I think that the number of users of commercial devices os remarkably higher than people owning a real stereostim unit. Therefore, you might want to consider an additional mode with different pain files for non-sterostim users. I'd also volunteer to test files, if required.

I hope this little feedback was helpful and to see more of your estim teases in the future!