FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by Fun2Stim »

LOLOLOL said:
Thanks for the nice feedback, yes they all created by myself.
Creating the stim files felt very easy and took only a little time compared to the other stuff from the tease, so I'm still surprised that people like it so much. That was my first try of creating stim files completely on my own. :-)

You have got to be kidding me! These files are so great. Once again I say this is the best tease and estim fantasy ever.

I think; What if there were some form of live multi-player stim game...?
modnar
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by modnar »

312B Experience --

I found some time this weekend to have another go at electrode placement. I found something that worked for me, though I only lasted till Level 3! Damn.

Maybe I should try the difference pain files also, as I opted to see a Mistress before #3 and I did find some of it "pleasuring"

Great work! I Can't wait to try again.
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Good Morning,
by modnar » Sun May 13, 2018 4:39 pm
312B Experience --
have you tried the alternative Stim Files? With the E-Stim 2B there is the Problem, that the alternative Stim files does not work.
They are cut in a different way, so you dont feel anything. In this case it would be interesting if the ET-312 can handle this.

By the way, i found some other interesting E-Stim device i did not noticed yet. The price looks very fair and the support is very quick.

http://www.de.3rdh.com/e-stim_3rdhrom1s ... olor_=Gray

Its a device from a french company. I askes if they can test the unit with the E-Stim tower and if the alternative pain files work.
! day later they send me a link with a video, where they testet the device with the E-Stim tower and yes, it looks like it works with it.

http://www.3rdh.com/Files/VIDEO/

At my question regarding the power of this device i got the following answer

Code: Select all

The power of the 3rdH is comparable to the power of Erostek ET312B.
Hope this will help if someone is looking for a new device. I think i will order one and try. if i understand the terms right, you dont have any risk.

Code: Select all

We have a "satisfaction guaranteed or your money back" policy.
I wish everybody a great day.

And again. Thanks lolol for the great tease.

Greetings Chris
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

Stimmer0815 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 6:24 am have you tried the alternative Stim Files? With the E-Stim 2B there is the Problem, that the alternative Stim files does not work.
Hey Chris,

I presume you are talking about the alternative pain stim files? I find both variants work with my ET-312.

I own an 2B also, but prefer the 312. Each to their own.
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

I presume you are talking about the alternative pain stim files?
Yes, thats exactly what i mean.

I only own the 2B and this is a very good device i think. But i am only happy for 75% i think.
The build in routines are ok, but not great.
Stereo Stim works, but not for 100% etc..

So i devide to buy another Stim unit. The BT-Stim is not my favourite, because only Stereostim and always plugged in a charger...
Huh, safety??

I looked for the ET312B from Blackstore

http://www.blackstore.at/shop/contents/en-us/d309.html

They are very good and very expensivce, so i think twice before buying.

The alternative was the 3rdh i linked. Seems this is also pretty good. But i dont find any review about in the net.

Thanks for your answer.

Chris
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Gurgl »

I haven't had the possibility to run this for some time, but now I upgraded to v1.4 and tried again.

Alternative pain files, I love them, wouldn't use anything else! :w00t:

Made it to the top again (after some tries, and only in Easy mode so far...), but still haven't understood how to get the elevator code? I didn't miss it this time I know, because I was really looking for it at the top floor. You need to do something more, like unlock the alternative girls to get the code? :huh:

Some new improvement suggestions of mine. I would like there to be an indication which floor you are on, not just when you enter the floor. Because I tend to forget how far I have come. At least in the hallway there could be a text/picture with floor number. That is actually the case in real buildings... If the picture for Caprice is static assigned to floors it would be possible to edit in a number in the corner of those pictures.

When in the hallway, the new menu option "I came" is preselected, I assume as it is positioned first in the row of buttons. I assume (haven't tested) that once the timer runs out, this is the option that is chosen. I would like it to be "Continue" that is preselected.

There is no return from the new "Extras" menu. Once clicked, as you do out of curiosity, the only way back if you do not want to start Endless mode is to reset the game.

I really love some of the more "special" events that occurs for some girls, like
Spoiler: show
when the screen goes black for a few seconds, and then a totally new waveform comes on, oh the fear mixed with anticipation! :look:

Or the option "If you quit now, punishment will be bearable, but later it will be much harder". Not sure if the selection is actually related to the punishment selected, I would assume not. Actually, I would hope not, because the question scared me into pushing the button and take the "easy" punishment. And if that was easy, I don´t think I would have survived the mean version! :-D

There is one girl that gives you the option "Hard" or "Soft", but there is no time out for the selection. This makes it possible to wait here and recover. I actually ended up waiting a looooong time here to make this selection, which is a big contributor to why I made it to the top in that round. And that is actually cheating... :blush: There should be a countdown timer here, like for all other selections. A twist would be that if you don't select before timer runs out, you get sent to punishment. An even better twist would be if the countdown time was random and not shown. I'm thinking random between 10-60 seconds or so. If you make your selection within 10 seconds you are fine. If you wait, you risk that timer expires before you have selected. So you need to balance your need to pause before selecting and continue, with the increased risk of being sent to punishment if you keep waiting.
I'm not remembering the names of the girls where these special events occurred, which brings me to another possible evolvement of the game. The girls usually tell you their name in the beginning. There could be a random pop-quiz from the girl during the session, asking you what her name is. If you can’t remember, well, I think you can figure out what the girl think should happened to you... ;-)
inklord
Explorer
Explorer

Post by inklord »

would the ABox work with the tease?
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Good Morning,

can you tell me, which stimming Box do u use? I have the E-Stim 2b and with this one, the alternative Pain files does not work. Would love to try the alternative files, and think about buying a Erostek et 312b or the 3rdH i postet a week ago.

the BT-Stim is no alternative for me, because only work directly with power-cord. I am not sure, if this is safe.

Maybe you have an alternative i dont know.

Thank you, and have a nice day.
Gurgl wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:24 pm I haven't had the possibility to run this for some time, but now I upgraded to v1.4 and tried again.

Alternative pain files, I love them, wouldn't use anything else! :w00t:

lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Stimmer0815 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 6:24 am Its a device from a french company. I askes if they can test the unit with the E-Stim tower and if the alternative pain files work.
! day later they send me a link with a video, where they testet the device with the E-Stim tower and yes, it looks like it works with it.

http://www.3rdh.com/Files/VIDEO/
I'm really impressed that they really did this and uploaded a video... cool customer support! :yes:
Even if this is the online version with the normal pain files of course.
The other videos in this folder link are... a bit unusual and funny for a company who wants to sell something reputable... :lol:

Maybe in case someone of this company is reading this, if you provide me a good picture of your product with a black background like the one example pciture I use at the moment, I could change the intro picture of my teases, for free of course, like a little free commercial opportunity for the cool customer support. ;-)
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Even if this is the online version with the normal pain files of course.
It was the online version of the E-Stim Tower Endless Version. I asked for the Alternative Pain files and he wrote me back by Mail that he has choosen the alternative setting in the options menu.
So i think it is really the alternative version :-)

I think this is my next stimming device. Was also impressed by the customer support.

Hope you have a lot of new ideas for the future lolol and that we all can support you by this. This is a great possibility to use a web-stim and your teases are great.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Oh right right right, totally forgot that the endless mode has the alternative files in the web version.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Good Morning,

i just would inform you that we have a new supporter for the E-Stim Webtease :w00t: .
I had contact with the Support of a French manufacturer of E-Stim devices and was very impressed by the customer support.
And now, they told me, that if wanted, they can upgrade their 3rdH especcialy for Webteasing
If you want and if need, we can work with you for upgrade our 3rdH design. Many things are possible. Today we add functions with the 3rdH customers. But if you want, we can also add functions specially for Milovana.

Don't be afraid, we are always here to answer our customers.
So, lets collect some Ideas for a new Firmware :-)

Hope i can try this device in the future.

Wish you all a nice day.

Chris
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

I guess the auto increase volume over time is the "most wanted" feature in this topic. :-D
Not sure if it is possible to develop some special mode for webteasing... at the end it is just "normal" audio stimming.
There is no interface for special commands at the moment that could trigger commands to an external box.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

at the end it is just "normal" audio stimming.

And that is what make is great everyone can join in, and develop something, I would hate to being left out because say a tease would suddenly require a specific exact model. No problem with an company developing things that can be used for estim teases, as long as the teases created in here can be enjoyed with just an estim device, and not being locked to a specific exact model :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

And that is what make is great everyone can join in, and develop something, I would hate to being left out because say a tease would suddenly require a specific exact model. No problem with an company developing things that can be used for estim teases, as long as the teases created in here can be enjoyed with just an estim device, and not being locked to a specific exact model :)
I'm completely right with you, Audio Stimming should work with all devices fpr E-Stim Audio devices.
Nevertheless, I think it's great when a company wants to help with her development and is open mindet for the comunity proposals.
So, in the End both sides have a benefit. If you want a device with auto increase power for example you can buy this specific device and if not, you can use your own device.
For me, i dont have the time and the technical understanding to buld up my own device with Ardunio for example.
So i would be happy to buy a device with the possibility of improvements over time, and the possibility to bring my own ideas into the firmware development. And this is, what i have to pay for in the end which is a benefit for the company.

Wish you all a good day.

Christian