FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
HomerJayS
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by HomerJayS »

lawman5297 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:10 pm
HomerJayS wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:35 pm Hello,

first a big thank you to lolo2 for all the work that you obviously put in this tease and also to the other members who contributed to it!
I recently got my 2B (I know it's not the best for stereo stimming, but I waned something versatile, a 312 is too big/expensive for a first try and I also didn't want to start with DIY, maybe later).

What I noticed with a self-made triphase cable (connecting black of both channels, as the original one does) I noticed a very strong sensation on the common electrode. I tried it with a TENS Pad on perineum as it was suggested (as far as I can remember the 19 pages of the thread ;-)) but then I hardly felt anything on the other channels (loop and bipolar anal plug, using only one pole, of course). So I used channels A and B independently.
Is it normal that the common creates a much stronger sensations than the other two channels? How do you link the channels for a triphase setup (i.e. black A+black B / red A + red B / black A +red B / black B + red A)?

And one general question: How do you start the session? Just hook up the wires and go for it? Or some 'normal' stimulation at first, or even some teasing/edging to get really in the right mood? I was wondering, as I found it difficult to start with the electricity right away.

So thanks for your answers and have a nice sunday!
Sorry to say but the 2b seems to be one of the units that does not play lolol's estim teases very well. This is most noticeable with some of the files for the pain mistresses. I have no personal experience with the 2b, I am just going by what owners have said.

As far as your question about tri-phase; normally the size of the electrode or contact area has more to do with what you feel. Generally the stim will feel more intense on the smaller the contact area or electrode. That being said this all involves some experimentation. I could say here is my favorite set up and it feels fantastic but then when you try it you may not experience the same results. I have setups where I do not use tri-phase and get what I want but others that I use tri-phase with, you just have to experiment.

With lolol's estim teases there is a calibration page that let you set your starting levels. I turn mine up till the signal is uncomfortable the down some. I find that if I keep the initial a little lower I edge for longer. If I don't have much time and am really horny I will turn it up some. Any of this help?
Thanks for your answer, I know the general issues of the 2b and stereo input...

mantrid wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:31 pm
HomerJayS wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:35 pm What I noticed with a self-made triphase cable (connecting black of both channels, as the original one does) I noticed a very strong sensation on the common electrode. I tried it with a TENS Pad on perineum as it was suggested (as far as I can remember the 19 pages of the thread ;-)) but then I hardly felt anything on the other channels (loop and bipolar anal plug, using only one pole, of course). So I used channels A and B independently.
Is it normal that the common creates a much stronger sensations than the other two channels? How do you link the channels for a triphase setup (i.e. black A+black B / red A + red B / black A +red B / black B + red A)?
What you need is a device that does not alter the input signal (high-pass filtering is allowed) and has decoupled outputs (transformer or capacitors, also recommended for safety). There seem to be devices that convert the signals into pulses, probably intended for microphones or normal audio signals. These device does not work properly.

For signals with different frequencies on channels it is not relevant which poles you connect.

For signals with same frequency and no phase shift (e.g. the calibration signal) the stimulation is indeed stronger on the common phase if you connect same poles (i.e. red to red or black to black).

Addendum: Neurons react on on voltage, not on current, and most estim devices usually can generate high voltages but are current limited. Means if the conduction on one electrode is bad, high voltage differences occur there. This becomes uncomfortable (feels like many needles). If you feel that, add some contact gel (water based lube with solved salt).
Thanks for the hint on signals with no phase shift! Will experiment some more when I have some time (not too soon sadly)
Solid_Active
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Solid_Active »

I use a sterostim box (the MidiStim design as posted on smartstim.com) with a triphase configuration, and the normal stim files you created produce absolutely mind-blowing sensations! Thank you sir!

The pain files however didn't work that well. I think the issue is that while the normal stim files are always playing both channels at the same time, the pain files mostly fire one channel or the other, not equally across both left and right. When only one channel is firing, the felt stimulation is weak, but when the channels randomly line up in a few select pain tracks, I get quite a jolt.

I ended up modifying all the alternate files to play the same signal on both channels, and this works much better for me. I also noticed that depending on the exact electrode configuration I am using, the sensation is stronger either with both channels in phase with each other, or 180 degrees out of phase, so I plan on setting up a set of in and out of phase files, and then using the standard/alternate pain feature of the tease to select between them. I can post the files when I'm done if anyone is interested.
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

If you would post those files when you get done it would be appreciated.
Solid_Active wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:47 pm I use a sterostim box (the MidiStim design as posted on smartstim.com) with a triphase configuration, and the normal stim files you created produce absolutely mind-blowing sensations! Thank you sir!

The pain files however didn't work that well. I think the issue is that while the normal stim files are always playing both channels at the same time, the pain files mostly fire one channel or the other, not equally across both left and right. When only one channel is firing, the felt stimulation is weak, but when the channels randomly line up in a few select pain tracks, I get quite a jolt.

I ended up modifying all the alternate files to play the same signal on both channels, and this works much better for me. I also noticed that depending on the exact electrode configuration I am using, the sensation is stronger either with both channels in phase with each other, or 180 degrees out of phase, so I plan on setting up a set of in and out of phase files, and then using the standard/alternate pain feature of the tease to select between them. I can post the files when I'm done if anyone is interested.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Gurgl »

Still one of the the best teases around! The latest versions with more dynamic chain of events depending on your previous actions are fabulous!

I ran into a strange thing though (bug?). I was on the 5:th floor, Caprice told me "As a punishment you have to take some pain AND take another run on this floor!". In the pain session I clicked Mercy :blush:, and then I was allowed to advance to the 6:th floor. Without the need to take another round on the 5:th floor. Have Caprice finally started to soften up to my pleads..? :-P

I have corrected some spelling mistakes in my local file also (version 2.3), thought I share them. You can easy search for the erroneous phrase in the .xml file and just copy paste the correct version.

Is:
Let's continue with the second questions.
Should be:
Let's continue with the second question.

Is:
Let's see if you are able to hold out even further and see me complete naked!
Should be:
Let's see if you are able to hold out even further and see me completely naked!

Is:
So you think you donon't deserve some pain?!
Should be:
So you think you don't deserve some pain?!

Is:
That is what I love at electricity!
Should be:
That is what I love with electricity!

Is:
They are amazing right?
Should be (because she is talking about her hair, nothing else…):
It is amazing right?

Is:
Let's say... you won't forget my session for a few days after i tock care about you!
Should be:
Let's say... you won't forget my session for a few days after I took care about you!

Is:
Of course I know how painful this could be but this will only while a moment...
Should be:
Of course I know how painful this could be, but this will only last a moment...

Is:
I that sound the whip makes when they hit your flesh again... and again...
Should be:
I love that sound the whip makes when they hit your flesh again... and again...

Is:
But you have to stop watching now will get your punishment instead!
Should be:
But you have to stop watching now and get your punishment instead!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks for the nice feedback! :-)

Possible that the mercy script are not handling the decisions of Caprice and just generate a new randomness. :unsure: :whistle:
Nothing planned at the moment, but I will check this when I make the next update of the tease.
Thanks for the translations, will also be done with the next update.

Gurgl wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:56 pm Have Caprice finally started to soften up to my pleads..? :-P
Maybe you should pick Extreme or Insane difficulty next time to please her again for kind of cheating her. :-P :-D
In this difficulty there is also no problem with the mercy button. ;-)
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

I took your (Caprice's?) advice and went for the Extreme version this time. I’m... goanna need some more practice... :blush:

Some more things I have noticed, to be considered in the next release (which we all await! ;-) ). Not meant as complaint in any way, just that this is such a wonderful tease that I try to fine-tune it every chance I get!

I got to the third or fourth floor and did additional pain, later I was bounced back to the second floor, and after a while got promoted again with the phrase "You really impressed me tolerating this additional pain". But I had not taken any additional pain for a long time, not on this floor, and certainly not in this visit to this floor.
I understand from a programming point of view what is happening here, the variable for additional pain get set on the higher floor, and remains set and read on the lover. But from the user/story perspective it gets a bit unrelated. But I understand this can be a case where the implementation of a correction would prove much more work than motivated by the user experience.

Picture colleen-(14) is used in two pages in a row, picture colleen-(15) never used at all.

On Page id="colleen7", the text is "Then just hit the button and someone else will take care of you...". But there is no button to hit! Normally a button is not needed, as there are no audio files associated with that page. But her comment becomes a bit strange without it, and her answer on next page as well...

Spelling mistakes:
Is:
Version 2.x - Check the forum for release nodes
Should be:
Version 2.x - Check the forum for release notes

Is:
Of course I know how painful this could be but this will only while a moment...
Should be:
Of course I know how painful this could be, but this will only last a moment...

Is:
Don't worry... I have dildos in a size of a hourse dick!!!
Should be:
Don't worry... I have dildos in a size of a horse dick!!!

Is (appears multiple times in code):
Come one...
Should be:
Come on...

Is (appears multiple times in code):
I'm disappointed from you!
Should be:
I'm disappointed in you!

I deleted all Emergency buttons on pages where there are no stimuli files. I just don’t think there should be a button there, because you have no need for Emergency on a silent page, and it usually don't go with the story, as the silent pages often are the first introduction page, or the last one when you have succeeded, and there you don't press Emergency. Not a big deal, but that unnecessary button bug me for some reason. Yea, I'm strange... :huh:
What I did was to go to the first girl in the code, <Page id="ava1">, then search for </Page>. If the line above contains <Button xxxxxxx </Button>, then I deleted that row, because that combination, <Button xxxxxxx </Button> directly followed by </Page> is a silent page, with a button.
Not very advanced, just a lot of clicking next in the search box...

And now, since someone seems to have tipped off Caprice about boys resting in the hallway ( :whistle: ), I found a new way to rest.
Spoiler: show
Clicking the Elevator button, and then return to the hallway, will give 10 seconds of rest, and can be repeated as desired.
This actually is not only resting, it is pure cheating! The Caprice I know and love wouldn't tolerate this. I think, once you have entered and exited to the elevator more than two or three times it is no longer a mistake, and there ought to be a consequence. A session with the elevator girl seems fair, since you were so keen on seeing her over and over again... Then lock the door to the elevator for the rest of the session (when you click the Elevator button only a picture of a locked door is displayed).
Well, until next time, when I find more things to fiddle with... :wave:
rubik
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubik »

rubik wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:20 am Hi,
Thanks for reply 007. Maybe the problem is that I have a Mac not PC? Outta options? Thanks.
So no hope for me with my mac for this to work?
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

Here is a modded version of The EStim Tower that runs with GudeMe:
https://mega.nz/#!eh8jkIKT!XJ9Bx4KMqXz7 ... qOJNPESnHw

Changes are more choices and modified sound.

New choices
  • It's now possible to have both kinds of pain (this is also the default)
  • There is now also a possibility to choose the mistress -- if you are tough enough
  • It's now possible to choose the girls on the floor. But before doing that you should ask yourself whether it is a good idea to order around the girls at the other end of the cables.
  • Same for the elevator, unless you convince the elevator girl somehow to be more friendly ...
Sound
There are two sets of sound files. The default ones are a 4 channels files. Channels 1+2 (front left+right) and 3+4 (rear left+right) form 3-phase signals, i.e. they are amplitude and phase modulated. If you have 3 electrodes, either use 1+2 or 3+4 (with the same kind of pole connected together). 1+2 are unsymmetrical. If you try them out, try to swap the channels. 3+4 are symmetrical, swapping channels has no effect.

If you have more than 3 electrodes you can build more complex setups by combining more than 2 channels.

The alternative sound set is in directory 'AAaudio.3c'. This is a power saving variant of the original sound files, i.e. theoretically they should feel like the original ones at the same volume setting, but the power insertion is about 4 times lower. In practice the new sound files (same applies to the 4 channels files) are somewhat noisy due to compression artifacts.

If you want to use the alternative sound files, replace the directory 'AAaudio.3c' to 'AAaudio'

For testing the setup, the file 'AAaudio/calibrate2.ogg' should be used, because 'AAaudio/calibrate.ogg' has no 3-phase effects (phase modulation).
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Wow great. Thank you very much for your effort.
I will try to test the tease as soon as possible.

Did you some bug report yet? If not, i can do if you want.

How do you changed the Audio Files? Do you have an reference E-Stim device you teseted the Files with?

In the past i found out that the alternative pain files could not be played with the E-Stim device 2B.
At home i have the E-Stim 2B and also the 3rdH Player. With the 3rdH Player the alternative Pain files worked fine.
It would be interesting on which device you tested the Audio Files to have an reference.

I wish you a nice day.

Greetings Chris
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

Stimmer0815 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:10 pm Did you some bug report yet? If not, i can do if you want.
The dressed mistress which punishes you for staring at her naked body was lolol's idea ;-)

Things like that (I also did not changed the texts for the unfriendly girls) can be fixed by the finder by correcting the texts in the .xml files using a ordinary text editor (search & replace).

Other errors can be reported but I hope there are none (changes I made aren't very complex)
How do you changed the Audio Files?
Using a tool that I announced a few months ago: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21500 (The docs on the project page are outdated, but the help texts are up-to-date.)

BTW, the bash scripts (suffix '.sh') for batch conversion are located in 'AAaudio.orig' and can be used under Linux and MacOSX to further tailor the audio files. Requirements are the MPGenerator.jar, ffmpeg and oggenc.

Maybe a Windows user can write a powershell script to do the same.
Do you have an reference E-Stim device you teseted the Files with?

In the past i found out that the alternative pain files could not be played with the E-Stim device 2B.
At home i have the E-Stim 2B and also the 3rdH Player. With the 3rdH Player the alternative Pain files worked fine.
It would be interesting on which device you tested the Audio Files to have an reference.
Any device with a passband of about 50 Hz to 5000 Hz works, i.e. any device that consists in a audio amplifier and coils.

There seem to be devices that are intended to play ordinary audio files. These ones probably low-pass filter and re-modulate the input. Neither the alternative pain files nor phase modulation ("3-pahse effects") will work with them.

The alternative pain files currently aren't optimal for various reasons. But I'm working on to improve it.

Another issue I forget to mention:
For playing back the 4 channel audio files you need a suitable sound card. On-board sound of desktops computers usually work. Notebook users may have to invest about 15 EUR/USD in a USB sound card. Some sound cards seem to mix front and rear if one of the outputs is not connected. In that case, just connect the unused output to line-in or connect a resistor (in order to simulate a load).

And don't forget: use 'calibrate2.ogg' for testing, because 'calibrate.ogg' contains no phase modulation which is responsible for the 3-phase effects.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
MidnightaGirl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: None of the above

Loading issue

Post by MidnightaGirl »

Hey guys, so I used this webtease for a while now on my iPad using a puffin browser as safari does not work, but recently I can’t get it to load it just sits at the script loading screen with the wing on it. I’ve tried different browsers but all have the same issue,
I’ve also tried the other estim teases they also get stuck.
I don’t have any idea about these things, I tried to look it up online but it was too confusing.
Can you help,
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Hi Mantrid,

Just for understanding. Do i need a special Soundcard for this? I have a Stereo DAC-Headphone Amplifier i use for my Headphones.
This should be a very suitable Soundcard i think, but it is only Stereo.
Do i need a soundcard where i have an output for front and rear speakers?
If yes, ho do i connect the E-Stim device with two channels? I only have one input on my devices.
Or do i need two devices in this case to fully use this Stim files?

Thank you very much for your help.

Greetings Chris
mantrid wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:08 pm
Another issue I forget to mention:
For playing back the 4 channel audio files you need a suitable sound card. On-board sound of desktops computers usually work. Notebook users may have to invest about 15 EUR/USD in a USB sound card. Some sound cards seem to mix front and rear if one of the outputs is not connected. In that case, just connect the unused output to line-in or connect a resistor (in order to simulate a load).

And don't forget: use 'calibrate2.ogg' for testing, because 'calibrate.ogg' contains no phase modulation which is responsible for the 3-phase effects.
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

Stimmer0815 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:15 am Just for understanding. Do i need a special Soundcard for this? I have a Stereo DAC-Headphone Amplifier i use for my Headphones.
If yes, ho do i connect the E-Stim device with two channels? I only have one input on my devices.
On a stereo sound card channels 1+3 and 2+4 are mixed (as standard). In that case just try out which works better, the mixed 4 channel sound or the 2 channel compatibility files in 'AAaudio.3c' .

Recommended setup for 4 channel audio files is a sound card the supports at least 4 channels. Many PC's have this on-board. My mini-PC does not: the device I use is a "LogiLink USB Sound Box 7.1" (there are plenty others)

To fully use the 4 channels you needed two stereo Estim devices or amplifiers and more than 3 electrodes (e.g. bi-polar ones). If you only have one device or 3 electrodes, either plug to the front or to the rear output.

Remember: If both outputs feels the same the sound card detects that only one output us used and mixes. Connect a dummy load, e.g. connect the unused output to line-in. If you use channels 1+2 (front) try to swap the channels, because this set is unsymmetrical.
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Thank you for your explanation.

I think i will try the 2 Channel compatibility File.
I have 2 Audio compatible E-Stim devices and an Desktop Computer with very good onboard 7.1 Sound, but first i dont have the same E-Stim device twice (3rdH and E-Stim 2B) and for my laptop i dont have an Multi Channel Soundcard.

Soundcard should not be the problem, but two different devices should be a problem. Stimming Signal feels totaly different with this two devices.

Did you reworked also the 2 Channel Sound Files? Or only the 4 Channel Sound files?

Thanyk you.

mantrid wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 am
Stimmer0815 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:15 am Just for understanding. Do i need a special Soundcard for this? I have a Stereo DAC-Headphone Amplifier i use for my Headphones.
On a stereo sound card channels 1+3 and 2+4 are mixed (as standard). In that case just try out which works better, the mixed 4 channel sound or the 2 channel compatibility files in 'AAaudio.3c' .

Recommended setup for 4 channel audio files is a sound card the supports at least 4 channels. Many PC's have this on-board. My mini-PC does not: the device I use is a "LogiLink USB Sound Box 7.1" (there are plenty others)

To fully use the 4 channels you needed two stereo Estim devices or amplifiers and more than 3 electrodes (e.g. bi-polar ones). If you only have one device or 3 electrodes, either plug to the front or to the rear output.

Remember: If both outputs feels the same the sound card detects that only one output us used and mixes. Connect a dummy load, e.g. connect the unused output to line-in. If you use channels 1+2 (front) try to swap the channels, because this set is unsymmetrical.
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

The differences of the new audio files are described in my post from Apr. 15.

It's the intention that the 4 channel files can also be used with 2 channel devices.
In that case (3-phase setup) I recommend these options:
  • Compatibility files in 'AAaudio.3c'
  • Channels 1+2 of the 4 channel files (try out swapping channels)
  • Channels 3+4 of the 4 channel files
Which one feels best has to be tried out (by playing back 'calibrate2.ogg' using an audio player).

In 3-phase configurations the resulting currents strongly depend on impedances, i.e. electrode sizes and positions and output impedance of driver / transformer. Its not possible to generate estim files that are optimal for any electrode placement. But this file set should cover a wide range.