FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lolol2 »

Because I had a lot of people asking where they can find the newest downloadlink for GuideMe I have moved it to the top of my first post.
So just jump to the first page and read the first lines, hope that will help. :-D

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20562
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
grey54
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grey54 »

Hi lolol² first i'd like to thank you for your amazing work with this tease. I'm having a lot of fun with it so i'm really grateful for the work and time you put in it, so thank you.

I noticed in version 2.3 that during sensi quizz you no longer get rewarding or punishing shock after answering her question, i guess that's a little bug so i figured i let you know.

In estim mansion there was a way to go to specific mistress it is a feature you did'nt put in estim tower, i thought it was too bad that it was missing i really don't know how much work it can be but that would great to have it again.
I also saw your other thread i was wondering if you were still working on your other project ? And if yes can you tell how is it going? Around when will it be ready ? Do you need help with it (i probably don't have the skill to help you but if i can i'd like to) ?

Also i was wondering if it was possible to use video instead of image in guide me ? And if it was possible to use 2 separate audio channel in guide me ?
An estim tower like tease with ideally custom themed video, where you don't hear audio stim files and don't get stim from the audio of the video just from the audio stim file (not sure if i make sense to you here as english is not native language). That would be the perfect version of estim tower in my opinion, is it doable (not asking you to do it just want to know if it is possible)?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks for nice the feedback :-)
grey54 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:05 am I noticed in version 2.3 that during sensi quizz you no longer get rewarding or punishing shock after answering her question, i guess that's a little bug so i figured i let you know.
Sounds like you have downloaded the script only 2.3 version and replaced the .xml file?
Maybe the new sound files are missing, please redownload the whole tease, than it should work.

grey54 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:05 am In estim mansion there was a way to go to specific mistress it is a feature you did'nt put in estim tower, i thought it was too bad that it was missing i really don't know how much work it can be but that would great to have it again.
I will think about it, thanks for the input.

grey54 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:05 am I also saw your other thread i was wondering if you were still working on your other project ?
I guess you are talking about the weekly/monthly game?
This project is stopped but I have something else in my mind for a new tease.
At the moment I'm waiting that the new milovana tease engine goes live, there is a lot more flexibility that will help to create better teases.

Can't say anything about a possible release date... release when it's done. :whistle:

grey54 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:05 am Also i was wondering if it was possible to use video instead of image in guide me ?
Yes GuideMe can play videos but to split the audio isn't possible by default.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

grey54 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:05 am Also i was wondering if it was possible to use video instead of image in guide me ? And if it was possible to use 2 separate audio channel in guide me ?
An estim tower like tease with ideally custom themed video, where you don't hear audio stim files and don't get stim from the audio of the video just from the audio stim file (not sure if i make sense to you here as english is not native language). That would be the perfect version of estim tower in my opinion, is it doable (not asking you to do it just want to know if it is possible)?
This is possible as I have done it but it is a pain in the ass and very time consuming. I did about a 5 minute one just to see if it could be done then just didn't bother with it anymore. I was going to do POV videos with a pro mistress talking and then have the stim but it was going to cost upwards of 2k to get a pro to do it. I would have had to charge for the video's then went through all that licensing and legal crap so I just abandoned the whole idea. I have made some 4 channel audio only stuff that works very nicely. It requires 2 stim devices in order to get all 4 channels but it isnt that diffucult and you can do it with Audacity. PM me if yopu want more info.
grey54
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grey54 »

lolol2 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:59 am Sounds like you have downloaded the script only 2.3 version and replaced the .xml file?
Maybe the new sound files are missing, please redownload the whole tease, than it should work.
Indeed i had donwloaded only the script.
lolol2 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:59 am I guess you are talking about the weekly/monthly game?
This project is stopped but I have something else in my mind for a new tease.
At the moment I'm waiting that the new milovana tease engine goes live, there is a lot more flexibility that will help to create better teases.

Can't say anything about a possible release date... release when it's done. :whistle:
I'm just glad to know you're working on something and i look forward to try it whenever it will be done.
OverTheUnicorn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by OverTheUnicorn »

I want to say thank you for making such a great tease! I use it with my StereoStim unit and it’s very fun! Have you ever thought about adding any additional modes? If so would you be willing to take suggestions?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

OverTheUnicorn wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:29 pm If so would you be willing to take suggestions?
I always have an ear for any suggestions, just write me a private message with your ideas, models or picture sets and maybe you will see them into this or any other future tease. :wave:
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
HomerJayS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HomerJayS »

Hello,

first a big thank you to lolo2 for all the work that you obviously put in this tease and also to the other members who contributed to it!
I recently got my 2B (I know it's not the best for stereo stimming, but I waned something versatile, a 312 is too big/expensive for a first try and I also didn't want to start with DIY, maybe later).

What I noticed with a self-made triphase cable (connecting black of both channels, as the original one does) I noticed a very strong sensation on the common electrode. I tried it with a TENS Pad on perineum as it was suggested (as far as I can remember the 19 pages of the thread ;-)) but then I hardly felt anything on the other channels (loop and bipolar anal plug, using only one pole, of course). So I used channels A and B independently.
Is it normal that the common creates a much stronger sensations than the other two channels? How do you link the channels for a triphase setup (i.e. black A+black B / red A + red B / black A +red B / black B + red A)?

And one general question: How do you start the session? Just hook up the wires and go for it? Or some 'normal' stimulation at first, or even some teasing/edging to get really in the right mood? I was wondering, as I found it difficult to start with the electricity right away.

So thanks for your answers and have a nice sunday!
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

HomerJayS wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:35 pm Hello,

first a big thank you to lolo2 for all the work that you obviously put in this tease and also to the other members who contributed to it!
I recently got my 2B (I know it's not the best for stereo stimming, but I waned something versatile, a 312 is too big/expensive for a first try and I also didn't want to start with DIY, maybe later).

What I noticed with a self-made triphase cable (connecting black of both channels, as the original one does) I noticed a very strong sensation on the common electrode. I tried it with a TENS Pad on perineum as it was suggested (as far as I can remember the 19 pages of the thread ;-)) but then I hardly felt anything on the other channels (loop and bipolar anal plug, using only one pole, of course). So I used channels A and B independently.
Is it normal that the common creates a much stronger sensations than the other two channels? How do you link the channels for a triphase setup (i.e. black A+black B / red A + red B / black A +red B / black B + red A)?

And one general question: How do you start the session? Just hook up the wires and go for it? Or some 'normal' stimulation at first, or even some teasing/edging to get really in the right mood? I was wondering, as I found it difficult to start with the electricity right away.

So thanks for your answers and have a nice sunday!
Sorry to say but the 2b seems to be one of the units that does not play lolol's estim teases very well. This is most noticeable with some of the files for the pain mistresses. I have no personal experience with the 2b, I am just going by what owners have said.

As far as your question about tri-phase; normally the size of the electrode or contact area has more to do with what you feel. Generally the stim will feel more intense on the smaller the contact area or electrode. That being said this all involves some experimentation. I could say here is my favorite set up and it feels fantastic but then when you try it you may not experience the same results. I have setups where I do not use tri-phase and get what I want but others that I use tri-phase with, you just have to experiment.

With lolol's estim teases there is a calibration page that let you set your starting levels. I turn mine up till the signal is uncomfortable the down some. I find that if I keep the initial a little lower I edge for longer. If I don't have much time and am really horny I will turn it up some. Any of this help?
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by mantrid »

HomerJayS wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:35 pm What I noticed with a self-made triphase cable (connecting black of both channels, as the original one does) I noticed a very strong sensation on the common electrode. I tried it with a TENS Pad on perineum as it was suggested (as far as I can remember the 19 pages of the thread ;-)) but then I hardly felt anything on the other channels (loop and bipolar anal plug, using only one pole, of course). So I used channels A and B independently.
What you need is a device that does not alter the input signal (high-pass filtering is allowed) and has decoupled outputs (transformer or capacitors, also recommended for safety). There seem to be devices that convert the signals into pulses, probably intended for microphones or normal audio signals. These device does not work properly.

For signals with different frequencies on channels it is not relevant which poles you connect.

For signals with same frequency and no phase shift (e.g. the calibration signal) the stimulation is indeed stronger on the common phase if you connect same poles (i.e. red to red or black to black).

Addendum: Neurons react on on voltage, not on current, and most estim devices usually can generate high voltages but are current limited. Means if the conduction on one electrode is bad, high voltage differences occur there. This becomes uncomfortable (feels like many needles). If you feel that, add some contact gel (water based lube with solved salt).
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
rubik
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubik »

Hi,
Brand new to adding to forum but been sneaking around in the background for some time. Well done all those working on estim compatible teases.
I've read so much and tried a few options but can anyone tell me a way to download the ESTIM TOWER to my computer so I don't have to use a browser that will surely attract attention of the administrators? Is it even possible?
Many thanks in advance.
RBK
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Unnamed_007 »

rubik wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 pm Hi,
Brand new to adding to forum but been sneaking around in the background for some time. Well done all those working on estim compatible teases.
I've read so much and tried a few options but can anyone tell me a way to download the ESTIM TOWER to my computer so I don't have to use a browser that will surely attract attention of the administrators? Is it even possible?
Many thanks in advance.
RBK
Hello,

It is indeed possible to run it offline via GuideMe / TeaseMe. It is a program made by a community member that can run teases offline.
Here's the link to the thread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944
You can find the link to download the guideme version of Estim Tower in the first post of this thread.

Have fun!
rubik
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubik »

Hi,
Thanks for reply 007. Maybe the problem is that I have a Mac not PC? Outta options? Thanks.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

Thanks for this tease!

I bought myself an E-stim 2B to experiment with estimming and this tease was one of the first real experiences.

I have a triphase cable and did the blue cable with a loop around the head, the black with a loop around the base and balls and the red with a small torpedo in my ass.
I had to calibrate a lot and adjust the loop around the head quite often so I was more focused on how to use the device than on the actual tease. But I can imagine that as soon as I know how to place everything and I can just focus on the experience this tease will be mind blowing!

I used GuideMe to play it offline. My laptop output volume was on 40%, 2B with external power supply connected with laptop with the sound cable and mode on stereo, the number that can be changed by turning the adjust button on 50 and both A and B levels around 11%

I found that the normal girls were way more intense than the pain girls. This probably has to do with some volume/adjust/level setting but I couldn't figure it out. I saw on the display of my 2B that both A and B channels were sending short pulses but I felt almost nothing. Turning up the A/B output levels made the pulses of the normal girls unbearable high. Anyone recognizes this and has advice what to do?

Edit: when browsing this thread I see this is kind of a known issue, the 2B and pain files...
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
matra530
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matra530 »

Sometimes the 2B has trouble with triphase and soundfiles. Try it in a normal 2 2 mode. 1+ to the head, 1- to the base. 2+ to the ass and 2+ to the base an the balls.