FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lawman5297 »

Operwt, Those transformers are not correct and are waaay too expensive. Get these from Parts Express and they do ship internationally.
https://www.parts-express.com/70v-10w-s ... r--300-040
These have been approved for use in the builds on SmartStim. I have used these in several builds I have done.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Could you please recommend Europe/Russian dealer with international shipping as the one listed above is too high (Economy International $80.70)
That is a bit pricey! Try this. It is the one that Tronic has listed in his parts list for the high end modular rig.

https://www.conrad.com/ce/en/product/31 ... ic-ELA-T10
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

They do not deliver to my country
The only other idea I have is Ebay.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Is there no local electronical part reseller in russia?
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

operwt wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:34 pm
lolol2 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:34 pm Is there no local electronical part reseller in russia?
There is https://www.chipdip.ru/ but i could not find the transformer from them in this section

https://www.chipdip.ru/catalog-show/mat ... ansformers
Do you have any place that sells audio gear with emphasis on the hobbyist? Some place similar to the Parts Express that I posted earlier. This is a 70 volt 10 watt line matching transformer with common, 4 ohm and 8 ohm taps on one side and the other should have one of the 4 that is 1.25 watts.
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

Fantastic work on this tease, I find the idea of eventually having to push that stop button and taking the inevitable consequences very enticing. Have been able to beat it after many tries but there is always that one mistress who's a little too nice, if she shows up it's game over for me :lol:

Excellent use of triphase stim files, are they all your creation? Sometimes I just fire up a playlist with all the files without even doing the tease, they're absolute class :yes:
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

cfs6t08p wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:11 pm Excellent use of triphase stim files, are they all your creation? Sometimes I just fire up a playlist with all the files without even doing the tease, they're absolute class :yes:
Thanks for the nice feedback, yes they all created by myself.
Creating the stim files felt very easy and took only a little time compared to the other stuff from the tease, so I'm still surprised that people like it so much. That was my first try of creating stim files completely on my own. :-)

operwt wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:59 pm There are an obsolete folders in the guideme version: The-Estim-Tower/jacqueline not used and is a copy of The-Estim-Tower/jaqueline; The-Estim-Tower/sahsa
Thanks for reporting... looks like I messed up the folder structure when adding the endless mode.
I noticed the naming problem and renamed a few pictures in the script, looks like I didn't fix the folders.
But this should be not affecting the tease, just a bit more to download, so I'm not planning to reupload everything at the moment.
If there should be another update, I will fix that of cource.

Thanks for uploading your own pictures, I was looking very long for good elevator pics, really like yours!
Maybe I will think about to change these when there will be another update.
On the other hand I'm not sure if I should change any pics... I guess there are also people who like the other ones....
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Blackbird238
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blackbird238 »

lolol2 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:17 am Thanks for reporting... looks like I messed up the folder structure when adding the endless mode.
I noticed the naming problem and renamed a few pictures in the script, looks like I didn't fix the folders.
I might have found another bug in the endless mode of the GuideMe version which is probably related to this. I came across Mila2 (guess you added this picture set with the endless mode) and her pics didn't show up in GuideMe. The text and the timers are okay, but the image space stays completely black. After her part was over, everything worked as intended again.
Maybe you could look into this issue for the next update.

Apart from that small issue, the endless mode is a great addition to your awesome tease.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Hi thanks for reporting too...
I used this issue to reupload everything, sooner than expected. :-D

You can find the new version with the fixed Mila part and clean folder structure in the first post.
Here is just the script with the fixed Mila part, the folder structure doesn't affect the tease, so no need to download everything again if you haven't a fast internet connection. ;-)

https://mega.nz/#!sNFAgLaT!1vkeMLhTLCKg ... OmyXy62l-8

@operwt
Thanks for sharing this, looks like very good content
Just for your information, in my country and a lot other in this world the people stopped using torrent stuff (10 years ago :-D ) because of security reason, government and police could track this stuff here.
So to make your content usable for more people (outside the few countries which still using torrent) I would recommend to upload it to one of the free cloud drives like google drive, mega.nz, etc... :yes:
Sounds maybe stupid to people who are living in russia etc... but in our countries it is "okay" to download stuff, but uploading is strictly forbidden and with torrent where everyone can see your IP very risky.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

Hey,

Any 312B users out there who's used this? Where did you find the best placement for electrodes? And which electrodes do you use? I tried this a couple of times last week but I was experiencing a "spike" at certain parts. I assume this is all due to placement, which wire's are the common and where the common electrode is placed.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

There are a few people wrote about there experience with the 312 boxes, so if you haven't read all of the answers, I would recommend to do this, even if this topic got a bit longer over the time.
Just search for "312" on every page and you will see all the answers releating to this box very fast. ;-)

I never had one of these boxes, so I can't help with this.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

The pictures are all limited to be smaller than 2MB, because that is the limit for the online tease and I used this files for the upload too.
I also never had a crashed java problem with my tease or someone else reporting this.
Please check if something else could lead to this problem.
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Unnamed_007 »

modnar wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:56 pm Hey,

Any 312B users out there who's used this? Where did you find the best placement for electrodes? And which electrodes do you use? I tried this a couple of times last week but I was experiencing a "spike" at certain parts. I assume this is all due to placement, which wire's are the common and where the common electrode is placed.
Not 312B user, but the common is supposed to feel the strongest.

Some people enjoy the additional stimulation to their penis, while others find it easier to take it anally. It's personal preference.

I suggest alternating configurations until you find your favorite. You can also enjoy the files without a tri-phase setup.

Hope this helps.
sub_anal_slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sub_anal_slut »

thanx for the endless version

had my to first e-stim HFO ever !!!

:-)
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

The pictures are all limited to be smaller than 2MB, because that is the limit for the online tease and I used this files for the upload too.
I also never had a crashed java problem with my tease or someone else reporting this.
Please check if something else could lead to this problem.
I have had this happen a few times. I get a Java error and it shuts down. I have also had instances where the image and stim file change but the text does not. Even a reload and restart wont correct. I have to restart GuideMe. I doubt this has anything to do with Estim Tower but could be more of a GuideMe error. I have not been able to establish any sort of pattern as to when this occurs.

I really hate this tease. I play extreme modes and if I play and let it run (not the endless mode) I have yet to make it to the top, it is just to well done. I have a setup that just feels great and its a different girl each time that does me in, damn it. I hate it so much I am addicted to it!!!