My own stim tease.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

My own stim tease.

Post by hosenguy »

I have stimmed for a long time and was thrilled the first time I found a video with the related stim in the audio channel. Then I created a few vids of my own with the stim on the rear tracks using dolby 5. Now there are 2 threads on this site providing stim channels for CHs and tools for generating stim for PMVs. There are also a couple stim teases that have inspired and helped me get started.

It is time for me to put forth my contribution with a GuideMe tease using this front and rear audio channel technique. No time frame at this time, but I have most of my plans in place.

I need your input to help me with this project. Here are my first questions.

1. GuideMe plays using VLC and handles 4 channel perfectly. Do you feel that you can enjoy a quad tease? Are you comfortable with playing videos in 4 channel audio?

2. For this to work I will need to package the videos with the tease. I can not go over 720 video quality and maintain a reasonable sized package. Taking into account that the GuideMe window is not as big as full screen, I feel this will this be suitable, do you agree?

3. What other concerns should I be aware of?

The content is my inspiration and intended first to entertain me, so I am mostly asking for technical information.
Thanks for your input.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: My own stim tease.

Post by hosenguy »

I know I said that the content and story would be my choice, but I will ask for help picking 3 or 4 CHs that are in the 40 minute or less range that you would like to see in this tease. I would like to use the lesser known or older CHs.

If you are stimming to a CH would you prefer real fast or slower stim signals? (Personally, I like slower strokes.)

My first release will only include women in the action. There will be JOI and lots of stripping and tease.

I intend to make this modular so future releases will become part of the original tease or maybe the original content will become part of the new release. Future releases if I get that far will be more hardcore.

Anyway that is my vision.
Bonkgr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Bonkgr »

I love the idea! Can't wait to try it...

Only issue is that I'm not entirely sure how or even if I will be able to configure my laptop to split audio channels between the speakers and audio out...I'm excited to try, though!

I agree...Slow is better...I'm not really a fan of fast pulses...Maybe a constant oscillating hum with spikes for the fast beats would feel better?

Thanks!
Stop the violins! Give pizza chants!! Shave the whales!!!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

It's always great to hear that people thinking about creating some content!
So first thank you!

My thoughts about your project...
E-stim is a very small niche and I guess with your 4 channel setup your are creating something for the niche in the niche.

I would recommend to make a decision between creating a tease OR a video.

When creating a tease I would also recommend to publish this as a flash version and only optional as a guideme version.
Because a lot of people don't have the abillity or don't want to install these tool. (Yes I know how easy it is)

When creating a video I would do this first as normal version with the stim file OR the normal audio and then creating additional a normal mp3 file with the other audio typ.
I prefer the audio to the video track because it is harder to get picture and audio in sync than the stim track.

Just my thoughts about it, I want to prevent you to take a lot of work into something that will only be possible to play from a few people.
The 4 channel guide me version sounds for me like the niche from the niche from the niche. ;-)

Can't wait to see something from you in the future! :)
My new tease will be online soon, maybe there will be some more inspiration.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
lynchy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by lynchy »

Great to hear that you're planning to do a stim tease.

I started something similar and had the same problem with the sound, I wanted to hear a sound in the tease, but also wanted the tease to deliver an audio signal for the estim device.

I kind of solved the problem with a workaround. It's a bit complicated to explain, but I try my best:
Since GuideMe can put the (displayed) pagetext in the clipboard (so that a Text-To-Speech Engine can read it for you), I put the name of the stim-audio in the displaytext with the color black (so you don't see it). To make it recognizable, I put it in tags, like #GuideMeMP3#xxxxx.mp3#/GuideMeMP3#
I then made a little script (with AutoIt, but basically every Programming Language would do), that constantly checks the clipboard for this tag and then plays the MP3-File with an external program (in this case Media Player Classic). This way you can configure the external Player to use a different audio output than GuideMe.

If you want to try it, I can give you the script and one of my prototype-teases to try this. I already have a prototype-tease to play some random CH-videos in GuideMe and sends the matching Estim-Mp3s to the Estim-Output.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 11
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

This is a great idea and if it's a niche in a niche, then I guess I'm part of that. I tried this and actually have quite a bit of script done for something along these lines, but ran into the same technical difficulties. For my part, I built two teases - one for the audio and one for the video, and ran them on two different machines. It was hardly practical for publication.

I love the idea of the 4-channel design except that it requires special coding for each video/video clip used. That makes size pretty prohibitive if you're trying to incorporate more than one CH or a lot of video files.

What I would really like to see is for Guideme to output video by one means (VLC) and audio by another (MediaPlayer or MPC) so that, with a cheap USB sound card and a little technical setup (VLC to main audio, MediaPlayer to USB sound card, you can play both an audio and video file to two separate outputs.

At any rate, I very much look forward to any creations you come up with and will gladly setup for 4-channel audio to try it out!
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

Bonkgr wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:41 pm Only issue is that I'm not entirely sure how or even if I will be able to configure my laptop to split audio channels between the speakers and audio out...I'm excited to try, though!
I have 2 laptops and don't see enough output jacks for front and rear?? Got to look into this.
lynchy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:56 pm I started something similar and had the same problem with the sound, I wanted to hear a sound in the tease, but also wanted the tease to deliver an audio signal for the estim device.

I kind of solved the problem with a workaround. It's a bit complicated to explain, but I try my best:
Since GuideMe can put the (displayed) pagetext in the clipboard (so that a Text-To-Speech Engine can read it for you), I
This workaround is a new idea to me. Will look into this when I have time. I am also aware that multiple sound boards can be utilized with several audio players that can be synchronized somehow. Second sound boards for USB are cheap. I know where the instructions are for doing this but it seemed a bit difficult when I already had 4 channel available with my software and computer. The benefit with multiple sound cards is that you can use existing video, as already posted online, and just add the stim track for the published package to distribute.
lolol2 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:02 pm E-stim is a very small niche and I guess with your 4 channel setup your are creating something for the niche in the niche.

I would recommend to make a decision between creating a tease OR a video.
Yes stim is nitche. I have always been special in my own way as it appears you may also be somewhat similar! :innocent:
I have already incorporated (borrowed and changed) several teases and remade them to include the stim much like "The Awesome Competition-E-Stim". viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19819&start=45#p244699 Only this time I thought that after I redid a tease to suite myself I would try to make it into a tease of my own to present to others with like mind (those other special ones!). Only something new that I plaster together by plagiarizing and stealing a bunch and creating some of my own crazy stuff.

My interest in the GuideMe program is that I know a bit about it, it plays the videos and displays the text, and it controls the story with branching and logic checks. For example I am always amused with the command "Edge Boy!" and I press the edge button immediately to ignore the command and usually the tease moves on. There needs to be punishment for that. That takes logic. A straight video cannot do that. Also random selection of your predicament is necessary for me to enjoy the story. I don't ever walk in a straight line and I have to be forced to do what I am told!
Well, unless your idea is crazier than mine.....................

Thanks for the replies.
Onward and "upward"?
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

Since the last post I have continued to put together several stim videos and I have reconsidered my ideas for a tease.
I had to research the existing teases with a bit more critical eye toward story and conversation to try to understand why they work, not just find out that they work, I already know that.

My favorite teases include a maze. This creates a randomness I enjoy along with the puzzle.
I also like quizes or problems to get out of or into a situation.

I have discovered one big downside to creating my own tease. As a new creator of a tease the time to build one is considerable, more than I thought.
When you add in creating the content, this project becomes a daunting task.
Numerous story lines have come and gone.

I am respecting all creators more and more!

So I thought about my approach and have decided to be like the authors of CHs and PMVs and borrow stuff to incorporate into my creation.
I am borrowing a maze that exists. I have started modifying it and changing the story. I intend to have a tie to that tease by a line of conversation about it to give it credit but nothing that would effect any continuation of it or it's current reputation.

I am borrowing from ideas in several other teases too. Again I hope to add my crazy to them and not just repeat them.

I hope to make this a dual tease so it can be e-stim or not. But the "daunting task" thing may get in the way of that.

I was starting to give up but since I have made some decisions and an outline that I think will work, I am excited to get on with it. Hopefully I won't get lost in my own maze!

Any ideas or comments appreciated.
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

I agree creating teases can be tedious, I especially struggled with the filler text.

I would suggest you concentrate on either an e-stim tease or a regular one. I don't see how one tease could do both without almost completely re-writing every page

Happy to see more people doing e-stim teases! I was thinking of writing one myself, but it's too much effort for me right now. I've experimented with TeaseAI and it could work very well with e-stim, but I'm not sure how to make something more than a slideshow playing random mp3 files
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

sweden123 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:19 pm Happy to see more people doing e-stim teases! I was thinking of writing one myself, but it's too much effort for me right now. I've experimented with TeaseAI and it could work very well with e-stim, but I'm not sure how to make something more than a slideshow playing random mp3 files
A slideshow playing random mp3 files is not a bad thing. :look: especially if the files are interesting - if you know what I mean. :yes:
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

I have spent 10 -12 hours on this now - actually doing real work that can be used. No intention to turn back.
Hoping for mid year release.
Hope someone out there has a mental state similar to mine.
electroking
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electroking »

midyear release? any way to motivate you enough for next week? :-D