All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SourSalad
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SourSalad »

Thanks for viewing my tease. This tease took me a while to complete as the Mercy and Bane cards added so many more dimensions to the tease. Please post anything regarding my tease here: a comment, thought, or even leave a review, positive or negative. Messages mean so much to me, I received two private messages after my last tease and they gave me the boost I needed to start working on another one. I will try to read everything sent to me and reply to them if I can think of a good response.

Thanks again.
Salad :-)
hhhobo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Feedback: Rule 34 Snakes and Ladders 2

Post by hhhobo »

I loved your tease. I just read it, since I didn't have enough time to try it. I can't wait to drive myself crazy doing it. I'm going to make some small additions. I am going to have a deck of cards listing various painful or frustrating tasks that I can use to cancel bane cards that are seriously impeding my progress. These will not be easy, so it will be a hard decision to opt to do one. I congratulate on a new variation on an old theme.
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FCK88 »

I know it’s just a typo - but your title on the tease says “Rule 43” 😊
Sheyan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sheyan »

I just completed the tease and i have to say it is one of if not the best snakes and ladders tease that i had the pleasure to play on this site. The Mercy and Bane Cards added a lovely new variety and gamble to it and made sure that falling back a few times doesn't fully frustrate you and stroking is starting to get too monotonously and you only try to rush to the next page to try and make some progress, loved the new situations the cards gave like pondering if you should use a Mercy to skip the current Bane or Snake or keep it for a even worse outcome one might encounter later on.
So please keep up the great work and ideas and i will be looking forward to playing the next tease if you make another one.

Oh and as for ideas for a possible third tease, in addition to the Bane and Mercy Cards you could put some more variety in the stroke counts for normal pages or give some randomly appearing different tasks, like no strokes but an edge or just some teasing touches. And while possibly not being for everyone i think that ball/cock slaps are an alternative too and some light cbt might make for a interesting Bane aswell, so instead of increasing the stroke count you have to slap yourself every 5/10 strokes or you have to tie up your balls, or maybe other parts for some included bondage to make the tease harder too and require a Mercy Card that allows you to take off a restraint of your choice.
I think that would make it even more interesting but at the same time i guess that snakes and ladders also make good "vanilla" teases with no kinks included so everyone can play them without having to ignore some of the content.
SourSalad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SourSalad »

FCK88 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:48 am I know it’s just a typo - but your title on the tease says “Rule 43” 😊
Thanks for looking out. :-D
SourSalad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SourSalad »

hhhobo wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:45 am I loved your tease. I just read it, since I didn't have enough time to try it. I can't wait to drive myself crazy doing it. I'm going to make some small additions. I am going to have a deck of cards listing various painful or frustrating tasks that I can use to cancel bane cards that are seriously impeding my progress. These will not be easy, so it will be a hard decision to opt to do one. I congratulate on a new variation on an old theme.
Thank you for the praise. Good luck with your variation, just don't make it too easy on yourself. ;-)
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

Thanks for the tease !

Just a quick question about a Bane :
Add Strokes: Add 5 strokes to your strokes per page number, this page included. Multiple of these effects can occur and do stack.
So... to clarify...
Spoiler: show
does it mean that on page 73 you have to add 73 x 5 = 365 strokes ?! on each page ?! And it can stack ? :)
I can only guess that there is a wording problem here, but what should it be then ? I choose to apply a +5 Strokes each time I got this Bane, but it doesn't feel like that much of a punishment.

Maybe change the Bane effect to :
"Add Strokes : Raise your strokes count by the number of page you're about to travel, multiplied by 5, starting on the next space. Slow Your Roll, Double Down, Advantage and Disadvantage may alter the number of strokes you'll add to your stroke count. Give or Take and Rewind will both avoid this Bane effect all together."
SourSalad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SourSalad »

Sheyan wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:47 pm I just completed the tease and i have to say it is one of if not the best snakes and ladders tease that i had the pleasure to play on this site. The Mercy and Bane Cards added a lovely new variety and gamble to it and made sure that falling back a few times doesn't fully frustrate you and stroking is starting to get too monotonously and you only try to rush to the next page to try and make some progress, loved the new situations the cards gave like pondering if you should use a Mercy to skip the current Bane or Snake or keep it for a even worse outcome one might encounter later on.
So please keep up the great work and ideas and i will be looking forward to playing the next tease if you make another one.

Oh and as for ideas for a possible third tease, in addition to the Bane and Mercy Cards you could put some more variety in the stroke counts for normal pages or give some randomly appearing different tasks, like no strokes but an edge or just some teasing touches. And while possibly not being for everyone i think that ball/cock slaps are an alternative too and some light cbt might make for a interesting Bane aswell, so instead of increasing the stroke count you have to slap yourself every 5/10 strokes or you have to tie up your balls, or maybe other parts for some included bondage to make the tease harder too and require a Mercy Card that allows you to take off a restraint of your choice.
I think that would make it even more interesting but at the same time i guess that snakes and ladders also make good "vanilla" teases with no kinks included so everyone can play them without having to ignore some of the content.
Thank you for playing my tease, I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed my work. It was a lot of fun to build a tease that gives players a feeling of control over their fate. Thanks for your suggestions as well, I have already begun thinking about how I can continue to implement "Gameplay Elements" without making the experience as a whole too overwhelming and cumbersome. As far as adding edges and extra strokes per page, I had plans to do so but had to omit them from the tease, as a glitch in the editor makes editing pages impossible, from what I can tell. (I've tried many things to fix it, but have had no luck. Maybe somebody knows something about it that I don't.) Maybe someday I'll work in some CBT as well. :-D
SourSalad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SourSalad »

CXZman wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:13 pm Thanks for the tease !

Just a quick question about a Bane :
Add Strokes: Add 5 strokes to your strokes per page number, this page included. Multiple of these effects can occur and do stack.
So... to clarify...
does it mean that on page 73 you have to add 73 x 5 = 365 strokes ?! on each page ?! And it can stack ? :)
I can only guess that there is a wording problem here, but what should it be then ? I choose to apply a +5 Strokes each time I got this Bane, but it doesn't feel like that much of a punishment.

Maybe change the Bane effect to :
"Add Strokes : Raise your strokes count by the number of page you're about to travel, multiplied by 5, starting on the next space. Slow Your Roll, Double Down, Advantage and Disadvantage may alter the number of strokes you'll add to your stroke count. Give or Take and Rewind will both avoid this Bane effect all together."
To answer the question as to how I intended it to play out, I mean that you add 5 strokes to the standard number, 30. So if you were to get a second Add Strokes Bane card, your strokes required per page is now 40. This Punishment seems feeble as I initially had the number of extra strokes at 15 a card, which turned out to be too devastating if you ended up having 3 or more of these cards stacked at once. If I can figure out a way to edit the page or just replace it with a new one with the count upped to ten, maybe 15 max, I will. I also like your suggestion on a more brutal Add Strokes card, that idea may show up in my next tease. Thanks for playing and leaving a question for me to answer. :-)
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

I've just checked on the instruction page and noticed your update. Thanks ! :)
One small note though : you didn't change the Substract Strokes description as well, dunno if it's a mistake since you actually rephrased the Add Strokes description.
SourSalad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SourSalad »

CXZman wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:38 am I've just checked on the instruction page and noticed your update. Thanks ! :)
One small note though : you didn't change the Substract Strokes description as well, dunno if it's a mistake since you actually rephrased the Add Strokes description.
Nice catch. I should really start paying attention. :-/
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

I nearly, NEARLY gave this tease a 5 and called it the greatest ever. The pictures, the system, I loved it. But after over 2 F*ing hours of stroking and restarting and jumping over page 100 more times than I can believe, something horrible happened.

I stopped caring.

I lost my arousal, and said the hell with it all. Anyone who says they actually got to page 100 within the rules is a liar or needs to become a pro gambler RIGHT NOW. I almost gave it a 1 out of spite but gave it a 2 for all your hard work. If you'll excuse me, even with copious amounts of silicon lube I'm still chafed and need to put some aloe on the raw skin.

Good Day Sir.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!
Sub/Slave(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!

Post by Xyanaris »

Your snakes and ladders was by far my favorite one (way better than my own). the cards made the journey really exciting and I liked most of the pictures you used. :-D

I also enjoyed that you could cancel some of the banes by landing on pictures with certain attributes I wished all would work that way.

To give some critic the Double Down mercy card was IMO underwhelming

I'm looking forward for your next one ;-)

PS. It took me 1 hour and 20 minutes and think I was unlucky (I would not take the comment form the one before me so harshly he just got REALLY unlucky)
I got even hornier the longer it took (I don't even use lube)
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

This was really good 😍😍
Didn't run into edging though, and most of the time I had 40 strokes per picture. I eventually lost anyway :smile:

If I could ask for further improvements, it would mostly be about having to do the strokes in a given amount of time (or with a metronome forcing the stroke speed) because if you do things slowly and rest, you could probably go on forever which isn't the intention here, I'm guessing :love: So in a perfect setup that I imagine, the tease maker would also have total control over the speed too, and remove the possibility of resting at will.

I forced myself to do the strokes faster and faster as the game went on, to increase the challenge, and ofc that did the trick as well. But with the addition of controlling the strokes and banning resting in between tasks, it would be the perfect game 😍 :love:

Also, I know that edging tasks would make things a lot harder, but still I somehow secretly hope that would happen xD

Most of the pics were awesome and hot, but some were a little average (maybe its a good thing, to take it easier every now and then) I added a video or a hot stream I watched all the time in another screen just to make sure there's hot material to make it challenging :lol:
SourSalad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SourSalad »

Tury wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:49 pm I nearly, NEARLY gave this tease a 5 and called it the greatest ever. The pictures, the system, I loved it. But after over 2 F*ing hours of stroking and restarting and jumping over page 100 more times than I can believe, something horrible happened.

I stopped caring.

I lost my arousal, and said the hell with it all. Anyone who says they actually got to page 100 within the rules is a liar or needs to become a pro gambler RIGHT NOW. I almost gave it a 1 out of spite but gave it a 2 for all your hard work. If you'll excuse me, even with copious amounts of silicon lube I'm still chafed and need to put some aloe on the raw skin.

Good Day Sir.
Sorry about the balance issues, I had a feeling that the odds were a little too unfair. But after sitting on this tease for months trying to tweak things in the right direction, I stopped caring as well. I just decided to put it out and see what others thought. Your criticisms have been noted. Thanks for playing regardless.