All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SourSalad
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Feedback: Rule 34 Snakes and Ladders 2

Post by SourSalad »

Xyanaris wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:35 pm Your snakes and ladders was by far my favorite one (way better than my own). the cards made the journey really exciting and I liked most of the pictures you used. :-D

I also enjoyed that you could cancel some of the banes by landing on pictures with certain attributes I wished all would work that way.

To give some critic the Double Down mercy card was IMO underwhelming

I'm looking forward for your next one ;-)

PS. It took me 1 hour and 20 minutes and think I was unlucky (I would not take the comment form the one before me so harshly he just got REALLY unlucky)
I got even hornier the longer it took (I don't even use lube)
Happy to hear that you enjoyed my tease. If I use the card system again, I will certainly look into making the Double Down card more exciting, and making more cards relate to the pictures in the tease. Thanks for playing and leaving your thoughts. :love:
SourSalad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SourSalad »

thatsprettyhot wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:26 pm This was really good 😍😍
Spoiler: show
Didn't run into edging though, and most of the time I had 40 strokes per picture. I eventually lost anyway :smile:

If I could ask for further improvements, it would mostly be about having to do the strokes in a given amount of time (or with a metronome forcing the stroke speed) because if you do things slowly and rest, you could probably go on forever which isn't the intention here, I'm guessing :love: So in a perfect setup that I imagine, the tease maker would also have total control over the speed too, and remove the possibility of resting at will.

I forced myself to do the strokes faster and faster as the game went on, to increase the challenge, and ofc that did the trick as well. But with the addition of controlling the strokes and banning resting in between tasks, it would be the perfect game 😍 :love:

Also, I know that edging tasks would make things a lot harder, but still I somehow secretly hope that would happen xD

Most of the pics were awesome and hot, but some were a little average (maybe its a good thing, to take it easier every now and then) I added a video or a hot stream I watched all the time in another screen just to make sure there's hot material to make it challenging :lol:
If I end up making another tease that is overall easier than this one, I will certainly consider making edge spaces. I just knew that the odds were pretty mean on this tease and that adding edging would just destroy people's stamina. In terms of timers and metronomes, if I knew how to construct a flash tease I would look into it. Thanks for playing and leaving your thoughts. :-D
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

I'm not sure it should be "easier" but truth is that this tease really challenges your patience. A lot of situations are probabilistic traps that keeps on pounding you down, and best case scenario, you burn all your double odwns, with an advantage, maybe a couple of rewinds just to jump above the 90s spaces, and you skip above the 100, and now you are told to basically start it all over again.

That's the spirit :) It's not a problem for a tease, but since it looks and works like a game, the sadism embedded in it also crushes all willingness to "finish" the game. I believe Tury's reaction is one of a player, not one of a masochist, or even if he is a M, he took the tease more as a game than as a mind fuck story.

And yes, you designed a demoralizing game, but it totally makes sense if it's meant to discourage you to cum.

Now if it wasn't your design intention, well... there's a couple of things you want to change on the next one ;)
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

SourSalad wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:12 pm
thatsprettyhot wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:26 pm This was really good 😍😍
Didn't run into edging though, and most of the time I had 40 strokes per picture. I eventually lost anyway :smile:

If I could ask for further improvements, it would mostly be about having to do the strokes in a given amount of time (or with a metronome forcing the stroke speed) because if you do things slowly and rest, you could probably go on forever which isn't the intention here, I'm guessing :love: So in a perfect setup that I imagine, the tease maker would also have total control over the speed too, and remove the possibility of resting at will.

I forced myself to do the strokes faster and faster as the game went on, to increase the challenge, and ofc that did the trick as well. But with the addition of controlling the strokes and banning resting in between tasks, it would be the perfect game 😍 :love:

Also, I know that edging tasks would make things a lot harder, but still I somehow secretly hope that would happen xD

Most of the pics were awesome and hot, but some were a little average (maybe its a good thing, to take it easier every now and then) I added a video or a hot stream I watched all the time in another screen just to make sure there's hot material to make it challenging :lol:
If I end up making another tease that is overall easier than this one, I will certainly consider making edge spaces. I just knew that the odds were pretty mean on this tease and that adding edging would just destroy people's stamina. In terms of timers and metronomes, if I knew how to construct a flash tease I would look into it. Thanks for playing and leaving your thoughts. :-D
Thanks for reading and for the nice tease :love:
About timers and metronomes, they don't have to be audiovisually implemented, you can also just state what speed they were intended to be done, but I understand if the point here was to make a long game instead of aggressively fast tasks. Could write in tasks or instructions that strokes are meant to be done in 20 seconds, or at 3 per second, for example. I like to play exactly as instructed wherever possible, and maybe use my own timer to make sure I do it right :lol: Not sure if everyone likes it this way, but just saying. Thanks for reading anyway, and keep up the good work! :love:

It's fine without edges too, not complaining. It's a nice piece of work :love:
lala888
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by lala888 »

First of all thank you for this awesome tease. :-D

In my opinion it's the best snakes and ladders tease on this site. I usually don't write anything in forums but just had to leave some feedback:

At first I thought it was too easy as I got to page 112 in around 10 minutes, but it got increasingly difficult the longer I played and the longer you play the more aroused you get because you crave release. It's a sadistic circle! The very definition of "tease" ;-)
It took me around 1h 30min. to beat the game and it was so much fun!

Some improvement ideas in case you will do a new one (which I hope):
Please don't make it easier just because some people dont have enough stamina. I suggest several difficulties like easy, normal and difficult with variations like less stroking or a different dice. I imagine that would make most people happy.
slavescott201
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavescott201 »

Very good attempt. Appreciate all the effort. I gave it a 4.

Keeping track of all the card is not worth all the effort and distracts from the game. The result is just moving backwards and forwards which does not have to be made complicated.

There are some new ideas here which hopefully will bear fruit in new teases.

scott
Yargh100
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Yargh100 »

Wanted to leave my result from the game I played

Took me 1 hour and 33 minutes on my 2nd attempt to beat.

ended with 2 extra cleanses, 3 add strokes, and 1 hex (i got hexed a whole lot)

i never could naturally land on page 100, but when i got the move 6 i held on to it over everything just in case i landed on 94

and it paid off

Subtract strokes only took off 5 strokes and was done after use so it was really helpful just to stack those up and give them up when a discard would come up

overall I absolutely loved this tease and had so much fun playing it!!
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Still having fun with this one :love: One of my all-time favorites
Chesssex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chesssex »

SourSalad wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:52 pm
Tury wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:49 pm I nearly, NEARLY gave this tease a 5 and called it the greatest ever. The pictures, the system, I loved it. But after over 2 F*ing hours of stroking and restarting and jumping over page 100 more times than I can believe, something horrible happened.

I stopped caring.

I lost my arousal, and said the hell with it all. Anyone who says they actually got to page 100 within the rules is a liar or needs to become a pro gambler RIGHT NOW. I almost gave it a 1 out of spite but gave it a 2 for all your hard work. If you'll excuse me, even with copious amounts of silicon lube I'm still chafed and need to put some aloe on the raw skin.

Good Day Sir.
Sorry about the balance issues, I had a feeling that the odds were a little too unfair. But after sitting on this tease for months trying to tweak things in the right direction, I stopped caring as well. I just decided to put it out and see what others thought. Your criticisms have been noted. Thanks for playing regardless.
I always save as many mercy cards as possible until I'm close to page 100. A rewind or an add/subtract 1 can work miracles!
atjin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by atjin »

How does hex and disadvantage work together?