TEASE FEEDBACK: House of Edges: Amber Sym

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

TEASE FEEDBACK: House of Edges: Amber Sym

Post by 666 »

Hello all... it's time for another House of Edges.

Again I've posted the map on my blog

http://chastityfemdom.fetblogger.com/20 ... lable-now/

Please let me know if there are any glitches.

Sorry I didn't make the leap to sounds on this one, I probably need to try that out on something shorter first.

Have fun!
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: TEASE FEEDBACK: House of Edges: Amber Sym

Post by edgeallday »

Thanks your teases are always great! When I go to your author page it's just a bunch of my favorites. :lol:

Haven't found any bugs so far but I'll let you know if I do. The multiple entrances is a cool idea too, making the whole maze even more confusing and random.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

edgeallday wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:58 am Thanks your teases are always great! When I go to your author page it's just a bunch of my favorites. :lol:

Haven't found any bugs so far but I'll let you know if I do. The multiple entrances is a cool idea too, making the whole maze even more confusing and random.
Hi edgeallday
Thank you, that's very kind. Yes I thought the five entrances was a nice idea, albeit you really need to cover most of the map to get everything you need... some of my old teases are a bit rubbish I think (the really old ones), I'm tempted to delete or rework them, but then is it better to spend time on new teases? Probably.
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

your tease are really good, i would like for next one(hope there is next one), more choice for cbt, i mean, like use a pendulum or a shoe or something else not just slaping and squeezing. But your tease are very good and for sure require a lot of work. keep the nice job :yes: :yes:
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Ambossli »

If any one want a teasme xml with metronome for House of Edging Amber Sym. I added it in for myself and I hope I didn't miss a page where a metronome should be.

If you want to use this just download the tease with teaseme and than replace the House of Edging Amber Sym.xml with the one in the zip which I attached to the post.
Attachments
House of Edging Amber Sym.zip
(58 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

does the map for this or stella cox show the exit and or the codes?
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FCK88 »

Hi there 666

Great tease you've made, once again :-D

I played it all through in ONE sitting - and discovered that on your map you've marked a few of the one-way tiles/rooms but not ALL of them..
Spoiler: show
I found out that tiles/rooms D-11, C-11 and B-11 also are one-way tiles/rooms but you forgot to mark that out on your map of the whole maze.. Just wanted to tell you, no criticism :smile:
Anyway, great job and VERY good tease you've made - 5 stars from me :-D
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FCK88 »

candii wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:24 pm does the map for this or stella cox show the exit and or the codes?
As I recall, after playing both of them.. No, they are not marked especially out on the maps in either of the teases.. You've got to discover them yourself :lol: :-P
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

FCK88 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:05 am Hi there 666

Great tease you've made, once again :-D

I played it all through in ONE sitting - and discovered that on your map you've marked a few of the one-way tiles/rooms but not ALL of them..
Spoiler: show
I found out that tiles/rooms D-11, C-11 and B-11 also are one-way tiles/rooms but you forgot to mark that out on your map of the whole maze.. Just wanted to tell you, no criticism :smile:
Anyway, great job and VERY good tease you've made - 5 stars from me :-D
Dammit, you're right! I will correct the map and repost it. Thank you FCK88.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

candii wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:24 pm does the map for this or stella cox show the exit and or the codes?
Well I thought about it... but seeing as I'm already providing a map I thought that was enough help. :-D
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Ambossli wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:24 pm If any one want a teasme xml with metronome for House of Edging Amber Sym. I added it in for myself and I hope I didn't miss a page where a metronome should be.

If you want to use this just download the tease with teaseme and than replace the House of Edging Amber Sym.xml with the one in the zip which I attached to the post.
Awesome!!! Thank you!
DancingWithMadness
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DancingWithMadness »

Really a nice tease, I'm enjoying it so far. I too would like the metronome, and maybe some other sounds, but I understand that's a personal preference. Keep up the great work please, thanks for your efforts! :wave:
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

666 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:29 am
Well I thought about it... but seeing as I'm already providing a map I thought that was enough help. :-D
fair enough! ^^
it said tho that there were many different possible codes? how many are there cuz i wana find them all ;)
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

candii wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:43 pm
666 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:29 am
fair enough! ^^
it said tho that there were many different possible codes? how many are there cuz i wana find them all ;)
Ooooh... that could be a mistake - there are two codes. One to leave the maze (this is four digits) and one to get more options at the end (that's a 9 digit code).

As far as the map goes, I really thought about maybe putting the secret passages on there, or more... but then I thought if you give everything away it takes away from the playing I think...
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

DancingWithMadness wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:03 pm Really a nice tease, I'm enjoying it so far. I too would like the metronome, and maybe some other sounds, but I understand that's a personal preference. Keep up the great work please, thanks for your efforts! :wave:
Hi
Yes I do want to get on top of the metronome thing, it's just I was having some issues with this tease and I didn't think it was the best thing to be messing around with it. I might do some tests on a trial tease to see how it works before I try putting it into a proper tease.

I now have two ideas for two possible House of Edges, one if very complicated and one less so... we'll see!