FB: Sissies Deserve Censored Hentai and Denial

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Maer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

FB: Sissies Deserve Censored Hentai and Denial

Post by Maer »

I made this mostly for myself and I realize it's probably too... niche I guess but if there's any interest I'd be willing to make more in the same style.

This is my first attempt at something like this so if you have any suggestions on pacing, tone, length ect. I would be happy to hear them.

Most of the pictures came from https://safecensoredhentaiforsissies.tumblr.com/ which I recommend highly.
frakker2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Re: FB: Sissies Deserve Censored Hentai and Denial

Post by frakker2 »

I would prefer it not to have a focus on cocks it has, just the censored girls. Maybe occasional trap.
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thedarknessintheworld »

I think that focusing on the censored girls would have been better, but that is just my personal taste, it's always good to have niche things around, variety is never bad
Jureii
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jureii »

I loved this and would love to see more :D
Maer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Maer »

thedarknessintheworld wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:44 am I think that focusing on the censored girls would have been better
frakker2 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:52 am I would prefer it not to have a focus on cocks it has, just the censored girls. Maybe occasional trap.
Ok, that's an easy change. Thanks for the suggestion.
Jureii wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:11 pm I loved this and would love to see more :D
Thanks for the kind words!
SaxualTea
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SaxualTea »

Please less of a gay theme! Look foward to the next one.
sissyscarlet
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by sissyscarlet »

Great tease. I love the balance in this tease - I would prefer more variety of punishments and tasks. But I loved the verbal humiliation aspect -so to speak. I’d like more play on the sissy side (panties, nipple play, pre-cum action) and less cocks. Love the images focusing on feet - you can’t please all of the people all of the time!
But on the whole a fantastic tease.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

It would sure be nice if people posted a link to the actual tease in their feedback threads. It's a simple thing to do and saves us from having to go search for it.

Sissies Deserve Censored Hentai and Denial

That said, overall the tease is pretty good. I kind of agree with previous posters about there being more cocks than necessary, but I don't mind that either. And like sissyscarlet said you can't please everyone. A bigger thing for me was that most of the images were too censored. I like it more when the censoring is just enough to hide the breasts, ass and pussy, but the face and all other parts are clear. In a lot of these images so much is censored, or the censoring is so complete that the girls might as well not even be there. It really becomes little more than a picture of a cock.

PG
LovesPeeDespair
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LovesPeeDespair »

I liked the focus on cock, I think it fitted the tease well. I hope you make a sequel some day.
ashikoki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ashikoki »

One of my fave teases here but yeah I think a tease with only censored girls and no cocks would be a good option.

Keep the part where the tease says something like this 'if it's your first time in cbt/beating your balls 'etc and then the tease slowly introduces them into a new fetish because it's really good. I love this kind of time-based light slaps then it progressively gets harder and faster. 10/10 Thank you for this. I love it.