Cum Challenge by Mistressgaming

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Gate7
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Cum Challenge by Mistressgaming

Post by Gate7 »

I want to say i really enjoyed this tease and appreciate the effort put in it

I just want to say a few things about it.
Spoiler: show
The idea on the first game was very good and the girl was very sexy but i feel like it was a little bit too short
with a small chance of "failure" :) but i guess it was just the warm up round

The second game was fantastic and my favourite.The girl was very hot and the counting
left you with no choice but to "lose" :)

I have to admit i didnt like the girls from the 3rd game but maybe it was just me cause after i am done i need hot content to keep going.The idea of the game not knowing if you are correct or wrong was very good but many pictures reappeared,so i think a higher variety of hot girls would be better.Also in their "Reward" we could have some picture changes instead of one all the time.

The finale was awesome.
I want to thank you for your content and i really hope on #2
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Cum Challenge by Mistressgaming

Post by tckt78 »

I have to agree. Playing dumb can be fun too and purposely missing things in game 1 makes it longer. But game 3 was lackluster for me as well. The girls actually turn me off a little for some reason!! Good game overall.

If there's a follow-up to this game, my only request is that it has a metronome for the parts where you're not trying to count.
Mistressgaming
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Mistressgaming »

Ok, thanks for the great feedback. Hopefully, I have time for my second tease soon and I will try to use some of your suggestions.

Marita
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zingg2 »

I agree with the feedback above, especially re: a metronome when counting isn't required and re: round 3 being, well, boring. Apart from those complaints, though, this is a really great tease! I'm generally not huge on post-orgasm torture, but I'm a big fan of anything that plays up the "try not to cum / succumb to the pleasure" aspect, especially combined with game mechanics that give pleasure as punishment. This ticks all the right boxes on that! Post-orgasm torture is a great way to impose a punishment for cumming, too.

I also want to say that I liked the pacing of rounds 1-2 where 1 was pretty easy, and 2 was quite a bit harder. Round 2 was definitely my favourite round, and I think part of what makes it good is the fact that its difficulty surprises you after the first round lulls you into a false sense of security.

Overall, this is a really solid concept and I look forward to sequels!