League of legends joi feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

League of legends joi feedback

Post by thedarknessintheworld »

Any feedback from my last tease is apreciated, i will try to improve for the next one ^^
Luke1712
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: League of legends joi feedback

Post by Luke1712 »

Love it so far but there is a bug at the start of lux. The "done" button does not work. Which pretty much ends the tease sadly :-(
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer

Luke1712 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:40 am Love it so far but there is a bug at the start of lux. The "done" button does not work. Which pretty much ends the tease sadly :-(
it is solved now, thank you ^^
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

All teases from you are super interesting, but all have the same problem for me, they include pages that make you wait / repeat something for minutes, and that's too much. During that time I check my email, go for a smoke, get a beer and check the playlist for more songs.

Please forget durations in minutes and use 10-15 second slides instead when designing to keep things alive :love:
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer

thatsprettyhot wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:04 pm All teases from you are super interesting, but all have the same problem for me, they include pages that make you wait / repeat something for minutes, and that's too much. During that time I check my email, go for a smoke, get a beer and check the playlist for more songs.

Please forget durations in minutes and use 10-15 second slides instead when designing to keep things alive :love:

thank you very much ^^ i haven't done anything in a while but still, i appreciate the feedback :3