Webteases that force you to watch videos

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jonathanhome
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Webteases that force you to watch videos

Post by jonathanhome »

Hi! I've been watching webteases for quite a while now, and I particularly enjoy the ones where you are forced to watch one or more videos. Basically all teases (they tend to be classic for easy copying I suppose) that have you watch certain videos are ones I enjoy, with everything from teasing, to having to imitate what you see, or simply sit through and watch what the storyteller has in mind. But also most definitely when the tease makes you watch a video that you presumably wouldn't 'want' to watch. Things like shemale, bbw, sissy, what have you. Humiliation, ugly, nasty, instructions you'd never want to follow, things like that. But also the more vanilla ones!

For me being forced to do something is a huge turn on, so I'd be very happy if someone could help me find some of these teases. The search functionality does work, but not really for this kind of request.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Webteases that force you to watch videos

Post by CumScream »

The obvious answer to me is this little gem;

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=30468
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
mlsx2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Webteases that force you to watch videos

Post by mlsx2 »

If I remember correctly, the W.A.R. series by 'bvb09' has quite a bit of what you are looking for (or maybe it was just 1 of them). I'm sure most of the links are broken by now, but maybe you'll get lucky. What you are describing is what I like to see in teases, as well.