Tease feedback - Chastity 5: A webtease for Hailey

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease feedback - Chastity 5: A webtease for Hailey

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:10 pm
Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:43 pm
killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:32 pm

For some of them I have all the words appearing at once, since its possible that you just miss one but see the next. So even though you /should/ click succubus first, I left the option there. Can technically make you go backwards, but eh, I'm fine with that. And what weird stuff for wrong words of missing it? It looks normal for me, could you be more specific?
Well you already have the version of the page with the word Dimension and not Cage. Seems that one was meant for the initial viewing. I suggest you use that one for the start and also replace the word Edge with something random so it behaves like the others. The other problem is that when you are after the succubus point and click something wrong (such as Submit, Whore, Button) it sends you back instead of just saying "No that's wrong" (or something like that) and remaining on the same selection menu as is done at other places. And also when you click Edge the wrong choices again return you to the beginning instead of just saying that they are wrong. And also you can again click Edge, which doesn't make sense. Those are of course nitpicks nothing major at all. Loving this so far btw. And about the missed it option. When you click it before even clicking succubus shouldn't it send you to just the next page and not the end?
The option without cage is the 'cage' page, so I took it off :P The way its implemented it doesn't really 'send you back' as such, you just press the right word to progress back to your point. I'm ok with this way of doing it - you can do a little bit of time travel, but not enough to be an issue :P

And missed it is more if you got to the end so there are no more blue words left, clarified that a bit. More of a back up than a button you are supposed to press, y'know

And added the restart button to pages missing it. Lets you get back if you missed the blue
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by killer1243 »

Spoiler: show
With Greed in the 221 session clicking on the Erase or Delete option (don't remember which one) acts as if you clicked the forced option. And in the initial session (no code) there is no Done button.
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

A more major bug:
No matter when you go to lust the code given is 841. And from there 221. Which sends you to the second session, no matter how far ahead you are.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:56 pm A more major bug:
No matter when you go to lust the code given is 841. And from there 221. Which sends you to the second session, no matter how far ahead you are.
I knew there was one important thing I missed. Fixed now, thank you. I checked greed and it seemed to be ok?
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Another more major bug:
In the session with Xue. When she is asking you if you want to cum and you say yes. She asks if it isn't a little early. If you say Yes it sends you to the starting page of the whole tease.
And a minor thing:
When Hailey finds you kneeling and you tell her it just felt right, she still responds as if you told her about Xia.
Last edited by killer1243 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:56 pm Another more major bug:
In the session with Xue. When she is asking you if you want to cum and you say yes. She asks if it isn't a little early. If you say Yes it sends you to the starting page of the whole tease.
On this page?
So...tell me as you hold an edge.

As your reward, would you like to cum today? To unleash a full orgasm?

Right in front of Hailey? It'll be under the pretence that you have no choice, of course...
Fixed that bug
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:04 pm
On this page?

Right in front of Hailey? It'll be under the pretence that you have no choice, of course...
Fixed that bug
Yeah there. Can you say what was supposed to happen, cuz I don't want to do the whole thing up to there again. I mean that specific interaction. I did it again and answered differently. Also added a minor bug in the same reply.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:07 pm
On this page?

Fixed that bug
Yeah there. Can you say what was supposed to happen, cuz I don't want to do the whole thing up to there again. I mean that specific interaction. I did it again and answered differently. Also added a minor bug in the same reply.
You say you want to cum, Xue promises she will make you cum later as a reward, you insist on no and she promises you won't. As it turns out it doesn't really matter what you pick, but in the moment she does intend to keep that promise :P
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

On this page?

Fixed that bug
No sorry, not on that page.
When Xue is switching go is the sub and who - the dom. She makes you race to the edge. If you win and say you want to cum. But then say it is early.
And remainder about this:
When Hailey finds you kneeling and you tell her it just felt right, she still responds as if you told her about Xia.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:17 pm
On this page?

Fixed that bug
When Xue is switching go is the sub and who - the dom. She makes you race to the edge. If you win and say you want to cum. But then say it is early.
Ah, right. I did a ctrl+f for start# but didnt show up?
Caught it now.

And fixed the reminder already
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:33 pm
killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:17 pm

On this page?

Fixed that bug
Ah, right. I did a ctrl+f for start# but didnt show up?
Caught it now.

And fixed the reminder already
Ok. Think I'm done for today will continue tomorrow.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

I do find it interesting how this tease already has 5k views more than the other one. Like, I thought since Teased by Sin can be played standalone it should have more, but nope 5k less! Very curious :P
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

With Xia, with Lust. When she asks you how many edges you did the 0-5 button doesn't work.

Also with Xia, with Sloth. At the end just before you click finish her lines are wrong. This is what Hailey says and it makes no sense for Xia.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:02 pm
With Xia, with Lust. When she asks you how many edges you did the 0-5 button doesn't work.

Also with Xia, with Sloth. At the end just before you click finish her lines are wrong. This is what Hailey says and it makes no sense for Xia.
Fixed
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Two more major bugs:
With the second session with Xia. With Greed. There is no Done button (or Missed it). So you can't continue.

Also no matter which Sin you pick (except Sloth and maybe others after that idk) you go to a "Again that was pretty hot..."
there is a continue button, but it doesn't work.
And also a few minor ones:
With Hailey, first session, Greed. After you click Forcing, there is no Done button, it is still a Missed it button.

Also with the 221 session, 448 session, and the first two of Xia's sessions (442/443 and 293) (that's where I'm up to maybe later too). Again with Greed, the Destroy and Erase buttons act as Delete and Forcing under the right circumstances. E.g.: after pressing the Delete button. But not after pressing the Forcing button. Also after pressing either of them and they activate the timer. But never after pressing them and they don't activate it. Just play around with it for a minute and you will see.

Also with 442/443 (Xia's first) the Missed it button is mISSED IT (again with Greed).
Hope you see this soon as the first two are quite critical.