Tease feedback - Chastity 5: A webtease for Hailey

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Tease feedback - Chastity 5: A webtease for Hailey

Post by Shattered »

This is another very experimental tease, but this one follows the 'canon' of my chastity series, following the most popular non-Goddess ending, with Hailey. It requires a little something else to play, as shown below.

Tease link : https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=35396
Extra link:
Spoiler: show
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=35736
I welcome any feedback, thoughts, whatever. Tis nice to hear if people have enjoyed the tease.

The guideme version is available as part of my pack - you can find the link in my signature below.

Also another poll based on how you end this tease.
http://www.strawpoll.me/14214146
Also a link to my old teases can be found in my signature if you'd like to do those first. It will be updated to have the new tease soon.

Think that is it. Enjoy!
Last edited by Shattered on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease feedback - Chastity 5: A webtease for Hailey

Post by hallojo1337 »

I am always so happy to see a new chastity capture from you. cant wait to test it. thank you :thumbsup:

i think the guide me version link is not the correkt. it is your other new tease

Edit: sorry. the link is correct. there are both teases in it :)
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Near the beginning when you click believe it send you to a section meant for guessing words and not to restarting the "teased by sin" tease. And then from there it sends you to her putting on your cage. And alsoon the next page there is no "Enjoy option" even though it is in blue in the "Teased by sin" tease.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:49 pm
Near the beginning when you click believe it send you to a section meant for guessing words and not to restarting the "teased by sin" tease. And then from there it sends you to her putting on your cage. And alsoon the next page there is no "Enjoy option" even though it is in blue in the "Teased by sin" tease.
Think I found what you mean and fixed it, thanks
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:01 pm
It now sends you to the next page should it not send you to the same one given that you are supposed to restart?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 pm
Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:01 pm
It now sends you to the next page should it not send you to the same one given that you are supposed to restart?
That would probably work better yeah :P done
hallojo1337 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:56 pm I am always so happy to see a new chastity capture from you. cant wait to test it. thank you :thumbsup:

i think the guide me version link is not the correkt. it is your other new tease

Edit: sorry. the link is correct. there are both teases in it :)
Hope you enjoy it :)
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

With lust when she asks you for the word (hard) and you click on something wrong and then on missed it, it sends you to the page for the end of the 24 hours.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:29 pm
With lust when she asks you for the word (hard) and you click on something wrong and then on missed it, it sends you to the page for the end of the 24 hours.
Yup, I fixed that for one day but missed the others, thanks updated :)
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

With the 841 code (after the 24 hours with lust), what it the purpose of the restart button? Also at day one (before any codes) when you select Lust and miss the blue, there is no restart button, even though there is such a button at the second session (221). Oh, and with 221 when you say you don't have the link it says <LINK> and not the actual link.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:06 pm
With the 841 code (after the 24 hours with lust), what it the purpose of the restart button? Also at day one (before any codes) when you select Lust and miss the blue, there is no restart button, even though there is such a button at the second session (221). Oh, and with 221 when you say you don't have the link it says <LINK> and not the actual link.
No purpose, leftover from old version, so removed. Added link.
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:14 pm
You forgot to add a restart button for this:
Also at day one (before any codes) when you select Lust and miss the blue, there is no restart button, even though there is such a button at the second session (221).
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Also check out the wrong words with Gluttony (words other than succubus). Some weird stuff happens. Think it is a bug. Clicking on cage and edge does stuff even though this is not possible at this stage. And also after pressing succubus this continues at the second page. Oh, and also missed it does weird stuff. This happens both at the first session and at the second no idea if it continues on.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:32 pm Also check out the wrong words with Gluttony (words other than succubus). Some weird stuff happens. Think it is a bug. Clicking on cage and edge does stuff even though this is not possible at this stage. And also after pressing succubus this continues at the second page. Oh, and also missed it does weird stuff. This happens both at the first session and at the second no idea if it continues on.

For some of them I have all the words appearing at once, since its possible that you just miss one but see the next. So even though you /should/ click succubus first, I left the option there. Can technically make you go backwards, but eh, I'm fine with that. And what weird stuff for wrong words of missing it? It looks normal for me, could you be more specific?
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:43 pm For some of them I have all the words appearing at once, since its possible that you just miss one but see the next. So even though you /should/ click succubus first, I left the option there. Can technically make you go backwards, but eh, I'm fine with that. And what weird stuff for wrong words of missing it? It looks normal for me, could you be more specific?
Well you already have the version of the page with the word Dimension and not Cage. Seems that one was meant for the initial viewing. I suggest you use that one for the start and also replace the word Edge with something random so it behaves like the others. The other problem is that when you are after the succubus point and click something wrong (such as Submit, Whore, Button) it sends you back instead of just saying "No that's wrong" (or something like that) and remaining on the same selection menu as is done at other places. And also when you click Edge the wrong choices again return you to the beginning instead of just saying that they are wrong. And also you can again click Edge, which doesn't make sense. And clicking on Submit then acts as if you clicked succubus. Just in general quite weird. Those are of course nitpicks nothing major at all. Loving this so far btw. And about the missed it option. When you click it before even clicking succubus shouldn't it send you to just the next page and not the end?
Last edited by killer1243 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:28 pm
Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:14 pm
You forgot to add a restart button for this:
Also at day one (before any codes) when you select Lust and miss the blue, there is no restart button, even though there is such a button at the second session (221).
Remainder about this. There doesn't seem to be a restart button in this situation in the third session either. So not sure which one you intended. Since there is still such a button in the second session.