Creating a tool for generating complex scripts for flash teases (Nyx) (Updated 2017-11-3)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SkyHill
Explorer
Explorer

Creating a tool for generating complex scripts for flash teases (Nyx) (Updated 2017-11-3)

Post by SkyHill »

The goal of the tool I'm working on is to allow anyone to really quickly add complex scripting to flash teases, without knowing how to script.

Random
Spoiler: show
This generates a script that picks a random page, out of a number of possible pages.

Avoid viewing the randomStart page in the visual tab, if you do, make sure that there's no # in the range command in the script on that page.
Password
This generates a script for a password system, where the user have to enter one digit at a time. The user won't know if they entered the correct password until all digits have been entered.

Each page contains numbered buttons and the text: "Enter password: " followed by a number of stars (*) depending on how many digits that have been entered.
Quiz
This generates a script for a quiz system, where the user have to answer a number of questions. When all questions have been answered, the user will be directed to a page telling them how many questions they got right and give them a reward based on that.

Each page contains buttons for answers, 1 right button and 2 wrong buttons, placed in a random order, which is the same every time it is played.

If reveal answers is enabled, a page will be shown after each question letting the user know if they got the question right. This can be used to reward the user between questions.
Board Game
This generates a script for a board game system, where the user can roll a six sided die on each page to progress.

After viewing and saving pages in the visual tab, open the script tab and remove any # that got added in the range commands for the pages that you viewed.
Stop And Go
This generates a script for a red light, green light style game, where it alternates between stroking and stopping, along with edging and chances to cum.

Edge and release chances are not completely accurate.

For now you can download it and run it in the browser, but eventually I want to host it online so that you don't even need to download it.

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WW1jT ... awDGQEobcQ (Click the first button at the top right of the page)

Once downloaded, extract the zip file anywhere on your computer and open: Script Generator.html in your web browser.

If you have any suggestions for scripting you would like it to be able to generate, just let me know.
Last edited by SkyHill on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: Creating a tool for generating complex scripts for flash teases (Nyx)

Post by edgeallday »

Nice work! This is a cool convenient way to do some things quickly instead of going through tedious scripting. :-D

I don't even know if it's possible to make it into a tool (my brain hurts just thinking about it) but I'm sure a lot of people would like a way to easily set up random outcomes/endings for their teases, to keep the subs guessing. :-) Please don't feel obligated to do it though if it's too difficult. You've already saved people a lot of time. :-)
SkyHill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHill »

edgeallday wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:53 am Nice work! This is a cool convenient way to do some things quickly instead of going through tedious scripting. :-D

I don't even know if it's possible to make it into a tool (my brain hurts just thinking about it) but I'm sure a lot of people would like a way to easily set up random outcomes/endings for their teases, to keep the subs guessing. :-) Please don't feel obligated to do it though if it's too difficult. You've already saved people a lot of time. :-)
Thank you, I'm glad you appreciate what I have done so far!

Doing random outcomes is actually really simple, there just need to be a set of pages with only numbers in their names, and then have it pick between one of those using the range command.

I could even generate scripts that is more likely to give you a better reward based on how well you're doing. This would use a set of numbered pages, like the quiz uses to keep track on right answers, where only one of those could be picked by the range command. And then it would use another set of numbered pages, going from the worst to best reward. For each counter page, it would set a reward page so that it can't be picked by the range command, so as the user does well, more and more bad rewards would be taken out, leaving only the better ones.

I will add both of these to it next time I work on it.

Edit: Random Creator have now been added.
SkyHill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHill »

The tool have been updated with a board game creator, where a button on each page rolls the die for you. This is ideal for creating something like snakes and ladders, where you only need to change the target page in a few of the buttons to add snakes and ladders.

Next I will update the interface of the tool, so that it's not just one page with stuff on it. Instead I want to have separate pages for each creator to make it less cluttered and so that I can fit more options, as well as a page to set font options that will be applied to all the generated pages.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

Wow you are on fire! Some easy to make games and easy random endings will go a long way towards making teases less tedious/time consuming. I never even tried making a quiz or game in a tease before but I think I'll have to in the future. :-)
SkyHill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHill »

edgeallday wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:52 am Wow you are on fire! Some easy to make games and easy random endings will go a long way towards making teases less tedious/time consuming. I never even tried making a quiz or game in a tease before but I think I'll have to in the future. :-)
Thanks! That's really the point, allowing people to create things that otherwise would be very tedious to do, and without having to worry about parts of the scripts not working.

I like flash teases that are a bit more intricate, so I'm glad to hear that, and if there's anything else you would like me to include, don't hesitate to ask.
SkyHill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHill »

The tool have now been updated with a creator for a red light, green light style game. It alternates between stroking and stopping, along with edging and chances to cum. This one includes by far the most amount of options, including minimum and maximum time that each type of page will be shown, the chance to get an edge or release page, along with the option to choose how many edges the user have to do until they start getting chances to cum.

I also updated the quiz creator with the option to reveal the answer, after each question. So if the user answered correctly they will be sent to a page telling them that they got the question right, if not, they will be sent to a page telling them that they didn't. This can be used to reward or punish the user between questions.