Working on Harry Potter inspired “University” tease. Suggestions for “classes” to take?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SoClose68
Explorer
Explorer

Working on Harry Potter inspired “University” tease. Suggestions for “classes” to take?

Post by SoClose68 »

Hey guys,

So, I’m starting on a big tease revolving around taking classes at the “Worship School of Bitchcraft and Misogyny”. If anyone has a better suggestion for the play on words, lemme know.

Anyway, I was looking for some suggestions on classes I could write for the tease. I figured i’d Make each class sort of focus on a particular fetish and/or classic aspect of teases on Milovana. For example: Edging 101, Intro to Feminization, Anal Texhniques for the Untrained Asshole, etc. Anyone have any suggestions for classes? Be as niche with your interests as you’d like- the more options the better.

Additionally, if anyone has any suggestions regarding the functionality of the school, please comment. I’d love to hear what you think could be improved upon in “school” style teases.

Thanks!
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Re: Working on Harry Potter inspired “University” tease. Suggestions for “classes” to take?

Post by Sissy Elise »

Original Hp Class List:
  • Ancient Runes:
  • Arithmancy:
  • Astronomy:
  • Care of Magical Creatures:
  • Charms:
  • Defense Against the Dark Arts:
  • Divination:
  • Herbology:
  • History of Magic:
  • Muggle Studies:
  • Potions:
  • Transfiguration:
Possible ideas:
  • Ancient Runes: You have to answer what the runes say, rewarded with stroking if correct.
  • Arithmancy: Spotting numbers in pictures type game
  • Astronomy: ???
  • Care of Magical Creatures: Care of the magic trouser snake? or maybe Mermaids or Anggitays
  • Charms: How to be charming and stare into a girls eyes rather than her naked body
  • Defense Against the Dark Arts: Class that teaches you to learn to deal with ball slaps whilst being on the edge to avoid ruined orgasms via cbt
  • Divination: Hairy or not game - can you see into the future to see if they are hairy or not?
  • Herbology: Class that uses herbs and spices eg: stinging nettles/Mint/Pepper etc
  • History of Magic: progressive stroking of how magic started of slow and developed over the years?
  • Muggle Studies: ???
  • Potions: "Class that involves icyhot/toothpaste/hotsauce" - Grichnoch
  • Transfiguration: Class into the Trans world/ forced Feminization.
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Working on Harry Potter inspired “University” tease. Suggestions for “classes” to take?

Post by arthurb »

Sissy Elise wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm
Possible ideas:
  • Astronomy: ???
  • Muggle Studies: ???
  • Astronomy: Ass-tronomy, stroking to ass or something anal
  • Muggle Studies: Study of vanilla sex
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
GSHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GSHero »

Please include a headplay section, maybe part of muggle studies; teaching palming techniques and slow head play could even be a punishment ;-)
allccc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by allccc »

This is a great idea! I would love to take classes in Harry potter style. Please don’t forget anal stimulation, cum eating and something with mistresses (or masters)..
allccc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by allccc »

This is a great idea! I would love to take classes in Harry potter style. Please don’t forget anal stimulation, cum eating and something with mistresses (or masters)..
Check my xhamster page: http://xhamster.com/user/allccc xxx
There are also 2 compilations with ANAL instructions, JOI and CEI videos :innocent: :icecream:

GSHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GSHero »

ruinedceijames wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:20 am Palming/headplay might be a subsection of Divination (palmistry)

hahaha something along the lines of "the key to good palmistry is to keep your wand polished"
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Please include pain, humiliation, goddess worship, footworship, petplay and spitting! :smile:
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Kristycookie »

I would appreciate a few different edging classes, like edge holding, or rapid edging (rests get shorter between edges down to like 5 second rests!).

Just a thought. Good luck with your tease :)