FB: Get Kinky For Me Slut

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

FB: Get Kinky For Me Slut

Post by edgeallday »

I just finished my new tease so any feedback is welcome. :-) Please let me know if you find any bugs too. I think it's all working but it's the most complicated tease I've made so it's hard to be 100% sure. Enjoy!
doctorx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: Get Kinky For Me Slut

Post by doctorx »

Hi, it's a nice tease but it seems to get stuck in the part when you have to stroke 100 times with panties in mouth, it asks you endlessly to do that and never changes the task.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

doctorx wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:42 am Hi, it's a nice tease but it seems to get stuck in the part when you have to stroke 100 times with panties in mouth, it asks you endlessly to do that and never changes the task.
Thanks! I'm fixing it and some other bugs I found hopefully I'll repost soon but it's being annoying.

EDIT: It's back up now and hopefully bug free this time, but let me know if you find any more. :-)
untilitsred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by untilitsred »

Very hot tease so far. I wasn't able to complete it twice now. The fact that it changes will ensure I try again. All of your teases are pretty hot. I like a little more spanking honestly but that's just me.
:love: Samantha :love:
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Any chance for an offline version for Teaseme/Guideme? I tried to download with the Guideme downloader but the tease doesn't seem to work properly. :-/
Novae
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Novae »

slavejack wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:33 pm Any chance for an offline version for Teaseme/Guideme? I tried to download with the Guideme downloader but the tease doesn't seem to work properly. :-/
same here :-/

The random pictures breaks the downloader :-(