[TeaseMe] Striptease and Denial - Extended Edition

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

[TeaseMe] Striptease and Denial - Extended Edition

Post by PlayfulGuy »

One of my all time favourite teases so far has been StripTease and Denial by ManyGames. It was this tease that got me hooked on video based teases and ultimately got me interested in the Cock Hero world.

I've found myself going back and playing it on a regular basis since I first tried it over a year ago, and have been compulsively updating the Teasme version originally put together by Ambossli. I am happy to finally release this extended TeaseMe version of this fantastic tease.

In the original tease you roll a six-sided die at several points to determine which video you get next. Unfortunately in most cases you were only choosing between two or three options which limited the replay value somewhat. To honor this great tease and ensure that it lives on, over the past year I have spent way too many hours scouring the internet for more striptease videos, downloading and reviewing them, and modifying the tease to fill in the empty spaces.

In this expanded edition each and every dice roll selects from 6 distinct videos, and there are also six different videos for the first of Miss Pavla's friends to help you get warmed up. The original tease featured 22 striptease videos. This extended version includes an additional 32 videos, for a total of 54 unique videos.

For the most part I've tried to keep the original videos and dialogue, but I have replaced a few of the lesser quality videos, and made some spelling and grammatical corrections here and there. Also, in the Teaseme version from Ambossli one of the orgasm videos repeated. I've substituted another that I like.

Bonus Tease
Most times I've played this tease it runs between 75 and 90 minutes. As an extra bonus, for those times when you don't want to do the full tease, but are still craving that striptease/stripdance fix, I have included an additional tease, Strip Teases TM. After painstakingly watching and reviewing every one of the videos from the original tease, and collecting and reviewing many more from the internet, I've taken the best of the best and put together this tease that randomly selects one of 12 shorter warmup videos, and then 3 longer videos (randomly selected from a pool of 24 videos) for your to stroking and edging pleasure. No cumming, of course! Be warned, a couple of the included ones are about 15 minutes long.

The download is 1.7GB, and can be found here: Striptease and Denial - Extended

One last note - The teases should work properly in GuideMe version 3.3 and above. They do not work properly in earlier Guideme versions (1.x). I have not tested them in Guideme 3.1, so they might work, or might not.

Any comments, feedback or bug reports are welcome.

If you enjoy the tease please rate the original here - StripTease and Denial

Enjoy!

PlayfulGuy
justaguy82
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [TeaseMe] Striptease and Denial - Extended Edition

Post by justaguy82 »

Downloading now. The original was a great tease. There's a lot of good teases here, but only a handful that really stand out as memorable and enjoyable, and StripTease and Denial was certainly one of them for me at least.

I'm definitely glad to see an updated version of it released for TM/GM.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Awesome work :w00t: Can't wait to try it out! :wave:

I also made a banner for it and will add the tease to the GuideMe Content List ;-)

Hmm... what would do you think about a shorter "encounter" in Pilgrim Quest with a similar style? :innocent:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ambossli »

i downloaded it and had to add a button so i don't need a dice :-D
if someone wants the program to "roll the dice" just replace the xml with the one in the attachment.
there will be a button on the start page so you can turn on/off the "dice" function.

it also should make it easier to add new pages for the rolls so 20 or 100 sides dice wouldn't be a problem except for the data

as an attachment only the xml
Attachments
Striptease and Denial Extended-TM.zip
(14.11 KiB) Downloaded 346 times
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sexless Dummy »

i wanted to play the original for quite a while, never really got to it. Now this seems like a good opportunity :-)

d3vi0n wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:11 am Hmm... what would do you think about a shorter "encounter" in Pilgrim Quest with a similar style? :innocent:
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

d3vi0n wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:11 am I also made a banner for it and will add the tease to the GuideMe Content List ;-)

Hmm... what would do you think about a shorter "encounter" in Pilgrim Quest with a similar style? :innocent:
Love the banner!

A similar encounter in pilgrim quest sounds like a great idea.
Ambossli wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:53 am i downloaded it and had to add a button so i don't need a dice :-D
if someone wants the program to "roll the dice" just replace the xml with the one in the attachment.
there will be a button on the start page so you can turn on/off the "dice" function.

it also should make it easier to add new pages for the rolls so 20 or 100 sides dice wouldn't be a problem except for the data
Nice addition! Personally I like rolling the dice as it involves me a bit more, but I can certainly see the appeal of a more automatic process.

Glad to see that people are enjoying it! Don't forget to rate the original tease if you haven't already.

If anyone has links to good videos to add to the collection please post them.

PG