Looking for Specific Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
thatthing1992yahoo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Looking for Specific Tease

Post by thatthing1992yahoo »

Hey all,

Kind of new here. I remember seeing a tease back before I became a member that I was thinking was really good at the time. It involved moving in with your aunt for college and she ended up putting you in chastity I think. Was very story based and their may have been multiple parts. But I can't seem to find it now despite all my searching. If anyone knows this tease and could point me to it, I would be very appreciative.
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Looking for Specific Tease

Post by snoeynoey »

I wasnt looking for it before but i am now.
Dron41k
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dron41k »

snoeynoey wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:34 am I wasnt looking for it before but i am now.
+1
thatthing1992yahoo
Explorer
Explorer

Welp I have now google searched, bing searched, and used this site's own search engine to search every single thing I remember relating to this tease. And I have not found it. I am certain I remember reading this tease. I am assuming now that it has most likely been deleted as some teases tend to be every now and then. Which is a shame because I remember it being really good. Just about the most well written and immersive tease I had ever read. I'm not going to be searching for it anymore since I'm now convinced it is no longer on here. If I stumble upon it I will link it here, and if anyone else finds it please link it here. It's possible it may have been on a different site, but I really thought I remember it being here. Maybe I'll make my own version based on my memory if I find the time. I've made captions and videos in the past and always meant to make a Milovana tease, so maybe now will be the time to do it.
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Ryuzaki »

I believe that tease was by decker or someone else who had taken all of their teases down. I remember seeing it every once in awhile since I like to go to the webteases link and press F5 to randomly pick a tease to do usually. I believe it was called one of these 3, moving in with auntie, auntie comes to visit or coming home to auntie.
thatthing1992yahoo
Explorer
Explorer

Hey man, yeah. I think it was. Super sad it's gone. It was titled "Moving in with Auntie". Once I had that name I was able to track down a site that had saved the images and text from the tease. Thanks so much for remembering the name. So sad Decker is gone. I remember using Milovana back in 2013 and he was prolific to say the least...

Here is the link to the site with the pics for those interested. Be warned, site seems a little sketchy. But I was able to download the pics so it seems legit...

https://www.freeimagefap.com/BigTits-Mo ... om-6358624
thatthing1992yahoo
Explorer
Explorer

Oh shit, ignore that last site. This guy has all 8 saved on imagefap!

http://www.imagefap.com/organizer/27433 ... om-Stories

Once again proof that once you put something on the internet, it is there to stay..