[Beta] The University of Tease and Denial: Collaborators wanted

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[Beta] The University of Tease and Denial: Collaborators wanted

Post by itslate »

Hello everyone,

seeing as it's holiday season again, I've picked up writing on my long tease "The University of Tease and Denial", UTD.

It's meant to be a successor to nwo69's School of Denial not only in name but in spirit. This means a focus on extreme ammounts of edging and denial. There'll also be PC-muscle training and a bit of CBT, though not as much CBT as in nwo's work. Also, I'm trying to be less predictable and give the girls more of a personality and there will be some plot, some twists and you'll get to make some decisions. I hope it will be a serious contender for the spot of hardest, but still doable tease on this site 8-) .

Alas, I'm afraid I might have bitten off more than I can chew :look: . It's a big project: 50 lessons, 7 girls, growing set of rules,... . I've finished the intro and the first seven lessons (108 pages). If I keep this up, I'm looking at 700+ pages.

Therefore, I'm asking this great community for a few volunteers, who'd like to help me over the next 6 weeks with beta testing and implementation, specifically: looking for pictures, converting the tease from Excel into written tease format (or maybe even flash tease format) and maybe doing some writing. I can't really offer much, other than early access and that I'm easy to work with :innocent:

If there are any takers, please PM me.

Cheers!