A tease through dimensions feedback/discussion thread.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

If you reached the end of the tease, what did you do?

I came
29%
I ruined
71%

Total votes: 41

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

A tease through dimensions feedback/discussion thread.

Post by Shattered »

This tease is very different, but a passion project that is now somewhat out of my hands :lol:

Any feedback or discussion is encouraged.
Click the link in my signature for the guideme version. As part of my pack!

I also have a poll above once you finish the tease.

And if you can't absolutely can't figure out the progression, here is a guide but give it a go first :)
Spoiler: show
Tease 0: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=34694
Tease 1: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=6816
Tease 2: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33295
Tease 3: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33609
Tease 4: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=35017
And finally a special thanks to Jhorny10493 for his help in making the actual tease and paswis for testing it :)
Last edited by Shattered on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
ReynaTheSlut
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: A tease through dimensions feedback/discussion thread.

Post by ReynaTheSlut »

clicking "code" on the chewit tease don't do anything :no:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

ReynaTheSlut wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:25 pm clicking "code" on the chewit tease don't do anything :no:
Did you press code on chewits tease expecting something? You need to play though the first chapter but Kasia has clarified this. Or
Did you press it 8 times within a tease through dimensions as Kasia instructed?
jonesalison470
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by jonesalison470 »

Wow.

This tease was absolutely amazing. I love the fourth-wall breaking, playing with the format by having us hop around and search through other teases - my mind was blown the first time that
Kasia showed up insomeone else's tease.
Really an incredible piece of work. I would strongly recommend it to anybody on the fence.

I think that my favorite part may have been near the end, when
you open up two separate windows.
That was an awesome idea, unique and superbly executed. Just all around a 10/10 tease, can't wait for your next one!

Oh, and by the way, I ruined at the end. Just couldn't bring myself to do that to Kasia. ;D
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

That was .. different :-)

Excellent, all around.
Loved the interaction at the end. As for your poll, even in hindsight I'm not entirely sure what I ended up "doing", but I answered to let the airhead live; at least she was innocent... ;)

At the beginning, maybe entirely my own fault, but I ended up loading "Kasia's rooms" as well, kinda just checking if there was a usable code there... a bit too uncertain about having loaded the right tease for the "8 codes".. that uncertainty cleared up in 10, sure, but ... (yeah, I re-checked the instructions now, my bad - thanks for messing with my head :) )

Now, I eventually ended up ending the mirror tease with a (CONTINUE) ... should I have not done that ... hmm... :-) I guess I'll have to try again one day..
(A WEEK LATER, in a dimension near you: *Oh, I didn't know there was a limit on how many tabs I can have waiting open at once...*)
One technical gripe, plenty of references to metronome sounds, about half of which seemed to be in a different dimension..? "Stupidly fast" and "frustratingly slow" were completely AWOL for me. Didn't let that bother, I can improvise, but slightly annoying anyway.
I didn't take any notes, but at least the bit where you were supposed to edge for a slow beat while being challenged with fast ones "in between", most of those sounds were not there.. the first slow was, maybe the fast to match that, but the rest were "less present"...

I restarted the tease while writing this and even during the first stroking bit she's talking like "When you click it's going back to that really slow pace" which sounds like there should be a sound-guide "it" .. also a little later "I mean the timer has started again by my command, so I assume you stroking slowly."
Although; you used the metronome as a plot device, maybe these are remnants of a Kasia earlier to that addition..? A time loop within your dimensional loop? :-)

In the "mirror side" "Smack your balls to this beat I've re-captured" - timers, no sounds.

Look at me debugging in the middle of the night... I'll stop now ..
All of the above sounds equal parts confused and critical, but I wouldn't even comment if I didn't love it. Nice little trip around... familiar places :-)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jonesalison470 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:42 am Wow.

This tease was absolutely amazing. I love the fourth-wall breaking, playing with the format by having us hop around and search through other teases - my mind was blown the first time that
Kasia showed up insomeone else's tease.
Really an incredible piece of work. I would strongly recommend it to anybody on the fence.

I think that my favorite part may have been near the end, when
you open up two separate windows.
That was an awesome idea, unique and superbly executed. Just all around a 10/10 tease, can't wait for your next one!

Oh, and by the way, I ruined at the end. Just couldn't bring myself to do that to Kasia. ;D
Glad you enjoyed it, the end was my favourite part to write as well :)
spaisin wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:54 am That was .. different :-)

Excellent, all around.
Loved the interaction at the end. As for your poll, even in hindsight I'm not entirely sure what I ended up "doing", but I answered to let the airhead live; at least she was innocent... ;)

At the beginning, maybe entirely my own fault, but I ended up loading "Kasia's rooms" as well, kinda just checking if there was a usable code there... a bit too uncertain about having loaded the right tease for the "8 codes".. that uncertainty cleared up in 10, sure, but ... (yeah, I re-checked the instructions now, my bad - thanks for messing with my head :) )

Now, I eventually ended up ending the mirror tease with a (CONTINUE) ... should I have not done that ... hmm... :-) I guess I'll have to try again one day..
(A WEEK LATER, in a dimension near you: *Oh, I didn't know there was a limit on how many tabs I can have waiting open at once...*)
One technical gripe, plenty of references to metronome sounds, about half of which seemed to be in a different dimension..? "Stupidly fast" and "frustratingly slow" were completely AWOL for me. Didn't let that bother, I can improvise, but slightly annoying anyway.
I didn't take any notes, but at least the bit where you were supposed to edge for a slow beat while being challenged with fast ones "in between", most of those sounds were not there.. the first slow was, maybe the fast to match that, but the rest were "less present"...

I restarted the tease while writing this and even during the first stroking bit she's talking like "When you click it's going back to that really slow pace" which sounds like there should be a sound-guide "it" .. also a little later "I mean the timer has started again by my command, so I assume you stroking slowly."
Although; you used the metronome as a plot device, maybe these are remnants of a Kasia earlier to that addition..? A time loop within your dimensional loop? :-)

In the "mirror side" "Smack your balls to this beat I've re-captured" - timers, no sounds.

Look at me debugging in the middle of the night... I'll stop now ..
All of the above sounds equal parts confused and critical, but I wouldn't even comment if I didn't love it. Nice little trip around... familiar places :-)
Hehe sorry about the rooms, but I didn't want to just link, I wanted Milovana's search function to be part of the tease so I guess thats gonna happen here and there sadly :P
Oh you're right. I guess there was a corruption in time somewhere, I'll try go through and fix some, but it is 4:20am for me so I may still miss some before I sleep :lol: Thanks for letting me know though
Vital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vital »

This is one of the best things on the entire website.

The only thing I'm not 100% on is
the ten minute waiting period at the start of A Mirror to Darkness. It really stands out just because the pacing is otherwise perfect. The length is not that bad in itself, but the total lack of interactivity takes you out of the experience a little, since you no longer have any relationship with the character, as opposed to a tease where you were specifically ordered to wait. This would maintain the user's "immersion", although that example would not work here for storytelling reasons.
The thing I liked the most was
the fact that you wrote the other Kasia to be just dominant enough that you would feel the temptation to do what she says, on top of the fact that she's the one who will let you cum. I can't think of any other tease that requires actual decision making.
I just finished it and I seriously want to do it again, lol.
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by hallojo1337 »

:bow: :clap2:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

hallojo1337 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:55 am :bow: :clap2:
Vital wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:22 am This is one of the best things on the entire website.

The only thing I'm not 100% on is
the ten minute waiting period at the start of A Mirror to Darkness. It really stands out just because the pacing is otherwise perfect. The length is not that bad in itself, but the total lack of interactivity takes you out of the experience a little, since you no longer have any relationship with the character, as opposed to a tease where you were specifically ordered to wait. This would maintain the user's "immersion", although that example would not work here for storytelling reasons.
The thing I liked the most was
the fact that you wrote the other Kasia to be just dominant enough that you would feel the temptation to do what she says, on top of the fact that she's the one who will let you cum. I can't think of any other tease that requires actual decision making.
I just finished it and I seriously want to do it again, lol.

Thanks for the kind words and emotes :)
I figured the 10 minutes would be okay because you already had to wait 10 minutes after the first code, so there is some continuity there. Do you think it would be better if 700 told you to wait 10 minutes? I could make that change but would hesitate to change the time. Then at least you are interacting with 700 in a way. Also my previous tease Rebellion has some decision making that changes the result if you haven't seen it yet, but not quite the same or as immediate at this tease for sure.
I also find it interesting that the way I've made my tease allows me to see how many people actually follow through on the tease -
As of posting a tease through dimensions has 4.6k views, wheras mirror has 794, and I know a handful of these were from before launch in the testing phase. But that's still a decent follow through rate :)
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

Page 3's check to see if they're clicking quickly through changes to a page with different text.
Greetings Fellow Traveler!
--------------------------------
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

GuideMe/TeaseMe Versions:
-----The download links are in the forums-----
Pressure
Pressure II
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jhorny10493 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm
Page 3's check to see if they're clicking quickly through changes to a page with different text.
Whoops last minute change I missed, thanks :)
snowcat22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by snowcat22 »

Shattered! This was SOOOO good...

I wasn't sure that something this innovative would be possible with the current technology here. I was wrong...

Having two simultaneous teases open is a great idea, but getting the timing right gives me a headache just thinking about it.

Thank you for this! Can't wait for more and to see what others will do with these ideas.

..snowcat...
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Holy Cow!

This is by far one of the best teases on this platform! I never felt so immersed since "Month of Jana". Great and creative idea. Awesome execution. Bringing in other authors and modifying old teases. AMAZING!!!

Looking forward to more of your work!!! Thanks for all the effort!

Max

P.S.: Ruined btw...
elcy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by elcy »

Hi, got a little problem...
When you have to press 8xCode I pressed "8" and then "code". Because nothing happens after that i tried the same way like on chewits tease = 8xCode. This worked great on chewits tease but nothing happened for me on this tease. Is it a one time thing? So failed ones please start over from the beginning? Hate to kill my little Kasia by restarting it... :look:
Thanks for help.

nvm, was just impatient... :lol:
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

Any shortcuts so I can just do your tease ?
I am on a smartphone and too complicated trying to figure out other teases.
I tried the other code-8 thing, but got stuck.