A tease through dimensions feedback/discussion thread.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

If you reached the end of the tease, what did you do?

I came
29%
I ruined
71%

Total votes: 41

lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: A tease through dimensions feedback/discussion thread.

Post by lestrian »

Shattered wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:57 am
lestrian wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:34 am i don't understand where in pressure 2 i am supposed to find the code. i can't see any numbers on the actual picture of the house and i can't find any codes in the images or the text for quite a while afterwards. i've played pressure 2 before and i know it's very long so i understand i'm probably not supposed to play the whole thing through to find the code. any hint?
Spoiler: show
Start it up, then wait 30 seconds at the first picture of the house.
ohhh, i used the teaseme version. i didn't realize the flash tease had been updated
bondfan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by bondfan »

Absolutely amazing.
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

Hey Shattered,

Came by to say that was incredibly awesome. Hands-down one of the most mind-blowing sessions I have had. :yes:

I really think this is one of the most creative teases I have seen on Milovana (and quite self-aware, too, I might add).
I would like to ask if you will be willing to upload the a GuideMe version of the accompanying tease "Mirror in darkness"? I downloaded and used the main tease in GuideMe and I would think it may work better to have it both opened in GuideMe, since having one on my web browser and the other one not is hard to sync them up.

Two changes I would like to requests is that:
  • I think the initial waiting period of Mirror in Darkness is too long.
  • You should include a second warning how long this tease would take you to do (It took me 3 hours! :-D )
I also found a little bug in the "Mirror in Darkness" tease:
There's a button that says "button3"
https://imgur.com/jYqKACt
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Thanks for the kind words bond :)
Dawn_of_Dark wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:28 pm Hey Shattered,

Came by to say that was incredibly awesome. Hands-down one of the most mind-blowing sessions I have had. :yes:

I really think this is one of the most creative teases I have seen on Milovana (and quite self-aware, too, I might add).
I would like to ask if you will be willing to upload the a GuideMe version of the accompanying tease "Mirror in darkness"? I downloaded and used the main tease in GuideMe and I would think it may work better to have it both opened in GuideMe, since having one on my web browser and the other one not is hard to sync them up.

Two changes I would like to requests is that:
  • I think the initial waiting period of Mirror in Darkness is too long.
  • You should include a second warning how long this tease would take you to do (It took me 3 hours! :-D )
I also found a little bug in the "Mirror in Darkness" tease:
There's a button that says "button3"
https://imgur.com/jYqKACt
Didn't expect to hear from this today of all days, but I'm glad you liked it. It is probably my favourite tease that I've created.
The other tease I've released today is also a cross-tease webtease, but not in quite the same way as this one. And about the guideme...
there is a guideme version, it was just a little hidden, as keeping in theme with the tease :) https://milovana.com/forum/memberlist.p ... le&u=99933
As to your feedback
1) The wait is important to me - it references chewits tease, and just as importantly means you have to dedicate your time to ripping Kasia from her freedom rather than just doing it for free :)
2) I've added an extra line of text about it taking time to the first page :)
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:39 pm Thanks for the kind words bond :)

Didn't expect to hear from this today of all days, but I'm glad you liked it. It is probably my favourite tease that I've created.
The other tease I've released today is also a cross-tease webtease, but not in quite the same way as this one. And about the guideme...
there is a guideme version, it was just a little hidden, as keeping in theme with the tease :) https://milovana.com/forum/memberlist.p ... le&u=99933
As to your feedback
1) The wait is important to me - it references chewits tease, and just as importantly means you have to dedicate your time to ripping Kasia from her freedom rather than just doing it for free :)
Hey Shattered, I came by again to say I just did the tease again, albeit
just the end part with the Mirror in Darkness. BTW, the first time I ruined and this time I came just to explore the paths :-P
My opinion hasn't changed that this is a job very well done.

I actually found out about this tease after seeing you put out two new teases on the front page. I have to say I'm very glad that I did. Would put some time to try out the rest of your works as well.
The hidden link to Mirror to Darkness is very well played indeed.

I want to ask about something: in the Kasia's section jhorny10493's Pressure II, we will be given the code 115 if we accidentally cum while doing her challenges When entering this code into the corresponding part in the main tease, that Kasia would say that's the wrong code and make you enter another one, i.e., no branching paths. I'm like 80% sure that this was intentional, but would just like to confirm with you anyway. If it were intentional, I would guess the person would need to restart jhorny10493 tease and try to get the true code, correct?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Dawn_of_Dark wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:39 pm Thanks for the kind words bond :)

As to your feedback
Hey Shattered, I came by again to say I just did the tease again, albeit
just the end part with the Mirror in Darkness. BTW, the first time I ruined and this time I came just to explore the paths :-P
My opinion hasn't changed that this is a job very well done.

I actually found out about this tease after seeing you put out two new teases on the front page. I have to say I'm very glad that I did. Would put some time to try out the rest of your works as well.
The hidden link to Mirror to Darkness is very well played indeed.

I want to ask about something: in the Kasia's section jhorny10493's Pressure II, we will be given the code 115 if we accidentally cum while doing her challenges When entering this code into the corresponding part in the main tease, that Kasia would say that's the wrong code and make you enter another one, i.e., no branching paths. I'm like 80% sure that this was intentional, but would just like to confirm with you anyway. If it were intentional, I would guess the person would need to restart jhorny10493 tease and try to get the true code, correct?
Ah, no one has pointed out that issue before.
No, Kasia is supposed to have quite a different reaction to that. At least it wasn't a glitch that stopped the tease, but it's supposed to be different. Thanks!
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

Shattered wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:02 pm Ah, no one has pointed out that issue before.
No, Kasia is supposed to have quite a different reaction to that. At least it wasn't a glitch that stopped the tease, but it's supposed to be different. Thanks!
I see. I suspected that as well, as that would have had kept the progression in line with the whole narrative.
Something like a punishment of sort could have worked. Let me know when you fix it (and possibly re-upload the GuideMe link as well).
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Dawn_of_Dark wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:16 am
Shattered wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:02 pm Ah, no one has pointed out that issue before.
I see. I suspected that as well, as that would have had kept the progression in line with the whole narrative.
Something like a punishment of sort could have worked. Let me know when you fix it (and possibly re-upload the GuideMe link as well).
I'm mad I didn't notice that in my testing though, people will have got away with it! Punishment is far too mild, breaking the 'contract' ends her :P I believe the fix is in place, and I'll add it to the guideme version when I update the guideme for Chastity 5 for the big pack.
Sleepy___
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sleepy___ »

Hi Shattered,
I dont know where the guide me link is. Its in your signature? Where is that exactly?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Sleepy___ wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:15 am Hi Shattered,
I dont know where the guide me link is. Its in your signature? Where is that exactly?
I'm not maintaining guideme anymore, sorry!
CamLee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by CamLee »

Maybe i'm blind but i cannot seem to find the download link for this guidme tease anywhere? :\'-(
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zamak »

Wrong tease