Goddess Lisa's Mansion: open for new ideas

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
askenable
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Goddess Lisa's Mansion: open for new ideas

Post by askenable »

Hello to all the subs out there. You may know something about me, I am Goddess Lisa and I've prepared some teases here on Milovana, some of those have been well received so I have decided to create my first flash tease after I have received an award as my "Goddess Lisa wants you RUINED" (https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=34166) has won as Tease Of The Month.

It will be a "maze-house-mansion" tease. A very big house, with different rooms. Every room will have a single girl inside with a particular fetish or task to complete to go on. Of course cum is not allowed until the end (maybe? or may it also be only a ruined orgasm?).

I am looking for advices here. Which task/topic/fetish you would love to see here? Which girls do you slaves like? Give me all your ideas and I promise I will drain your balls empty (after a long run of pain and sufference of course).
:love: :love: NEW TEASE: Become "Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster" : https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37049 :love: :love:
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Re: Goddess Lisa's Mansion: open for new ideas

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello Goddnes Lisa,
My idee is : Peeholding ( add the tease ) , Pee drinking, dildo riding.

I hope that i has help you.

Sorry for bad english I a german.
peterslave18
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by peterslave18 »

Well, the certainty of the orgasm is little bit a turn off. Posibility or even a choice (or both) of denial is thrilling for me. :)
And if there would be a path that leads to some longer denial (or even chastity), it would be great :love:
as for particular fetishes, i'd like to see couple cbt and pain related , some kind of trap rooms or punishment rooms, where when You go there You have to stay and suffer :) and some ass worhip focused ones too :)

and lastly i know this is hard to do, but i hate when the choices are useless. Like when no matter the option player chooses, the outcome is the same.
For example there could be a posibility that the slave actually loves particullar fetish, or really likes the Mistress, and he begs to stay longer (or even for ever in the end :love: )
askenable
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Post by askenable »

peterslave18 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:05 pm Well, the certainty of the orgasm is little bit a turn off. Posibility or even a choice (or both) of denial is thrilling for me. :)
This is what I had in mine: at the beginning the slave can choose to:
- cum
- have a chance to cum
- be surely ruined
peterslave18 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:05 pm For example there could be a posibility that the slave actually loves particullar fetish, or really likes the Mistress, and he begs to stay longer (or even for ever in the end :love: )
I imagine this as, after you have done a job with a Mistress, you can beg to spend some more time with her and do other tasks for her, always about the same topic/fetish the room is dedicated. When you have done that, you can go on.
:love: :love: NEW TEASE: Become "Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster" : https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37049 :love: :love:
peterslave18
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by peterslave18 »

so another tip i have is when entering the room for the second time or more, it would be great to have the ability to skip it.

And also it would be fun to have a variety of Mistresses. Some Evil and sadistic, some sweet and teasing, some in the middle.
Some who love edging hard, some that don't want the slave to stroke at all.

Well as I know that Goddess loves ass worship as much as I do, so maybye little more focus on that topic than the others ? :love:
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Hey! I think this is a lovely idea!

My suggestions would be that you let each individual player customize the tease as much as possible in the beginning so as to make it as enjoyable as possible to them. For instance, I saw pee holding as a recommended fetish. For those who are turned off by pee holding, perhaps you could allow them to select whether or not it is a fetish that they would be interested in doing at the beginning of the tease or, upon entering a room, have a description of the fetish covered with that particular mistress and offer a skip button if the fetish is one that they do not fancy. So this would be a little more in depth than just having a skip option if you had been in the room before.

Secondly, I personally use Fleshlights when going through a tease. This makes a lot of the teases much more difficult, sometimes to the point where certain tasks are impossible. Perhaps allowing an option to play with toys and without as kind of a difficulty level could be nice? One thing is for sure, teases that suggest using a Fleshlight make me feel a lot better about using one while playing through them! :yes:

Thirdly, I think it'd be awesome at the beginning if the options for finishing were a guaranteed orgasm, guaranteed ruin, guaranteed denial, guaranteed denial with chastity, or an option to have it be random between all or a selection of those options.

Finally, I love women clad in lingerie! I generally like it when it takes a long time for my mistresses to get undressed while they tease me. If they rush to get naked, it's not as fun for me! I know my preference may not be shared by everyone, but that's me :)

Models I love are: Kortney Kane, Tori Black, Stoya, Kayden Kross, Alexis Texas, Sasha Grey, Sunny Leone, Mary Queen, Kenra Sunderland, Sasha Foxxx, Lexi Belle, Alex Gray, Jenna Haze, Ashylnn Brooke, Abigaile Johnson, Rikki Six, Riley Steele, Samantha Saint, Capri Anderson, Melissa Mendiny, and so many more!

Aside, I don't really like women who aren't shaven, if you're taking a poll! :)

Thank you for making a tease! I can't speak for everyone, but I really really appreciate a good, new flashtease! Can't wait to check it out! :yes:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
chakas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chakas »

Hello Goddess Lisa, You are the best
My suggestions would be that after hour of stroking and edging, to release the pressure players must ruin one or several orgasm with tied balls and penis, and before it explan what it is not finish, what every man must continue after this, and if he think he is one shoot man, he must change his mind and try new things. After some time it maybe more ruined orgasms, or just a full with 10min to 60min break. It will be great adventure if it challenge in new things. :yes:
Last edited by chakas on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
gladiator2293
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by gladiator2293 »

Goddess Lisa I absolutely love you!! I think it would be cool to have one of your rooms a bukkake room and afterwards you have to finish the tease however that room left you!
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

Hi Goddess Lisa,

One thing i would love to see is lots of nipple torture and edging. Those are two of my favorite things.
Ruffles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ruffles »

Hi Goddess Lisa,

Personally I love anything foot related. Heels, hosiery, soles, anklets, you name it. I think if we had a room where we must use a sock or socks to jerk off that could be interesting. Sensory deprivation etc. I also thoroughly enjoy genital bondage and being told exactly how to bind my genitals, rubber bands, shoelaces, how to tie the knot a etc. Another thing I think could be interesting is the use of toothpaste, icy hot, deepheat or tiger balm. Could act as a good test or punishment. Sorry for the long list. I just haven't found a tease that contains all three and I rather like the idea of it.
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Great ideas....

I like the tasks such as having to put your cock over your head when you edge, therefore really adding to the mission of not cumming or else you get a facial.... Also, the threat while doing that to open your mouth just in case... very hot. To be clear, I do not like the idea of a facial or eating my own cum, therefore the incentive to not do it! There is a video by the great Alexandra Snow called Edging with Consequences which demonstrates this perfectly....

Latex, leather, corsets.... love those looks....

Thank you for your work!
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
zuledian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by zuledian »

First of all, love Your new avatar Goddess.

It sounds good to have option at beginning for cum or chance or ruin. But also would love to have option for denial longer period with multiple different style playthroughs. What comes about fetishes, I'd really love to see analtraining. Fingering for warm-up, stretching with plug and maybe even fucking with dildo and fisting, but there's always possibility that not everyone has all required equipment for some tasks. Therefore also think some kind skipping on tasks and fetishes is possible, since in example one mentioned peeing and another mentioned disliking for such, but skipping would come with cost. But after all, whatever You come up with, it would be generous enough for all the pathetic slaves and should be grateful for even having opportunity to do tease for You!

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention gag and spitplay for fetishes, I know how Goddess loves slaves being degraded cumsluts so getting face all wet would be more than fitting!
jmcreary
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by jmcreary »

Hello, Goddess
Love your teases and look forward to the next. In regards to the themes of each room, there are many. A room dedicated to HARD edging with a demanding Mistress would be Earth shattering. Related to this, timed edging would be AMAZING. So many teases just give an infinite window to edge. Definitely could run with the demanding mistress idea and deal punishment for the not properly prepared slaves. SLOW stroking / palming / no stroking room would be spectacular as well, maybe even with ass worship? :love: Someone had already mentioned ass worship...
The difficulty idea and chosen ending would also be wonderful. The ability to beg a mistress for more tasks also seems to be gaining a lot of support. That'd be wonderful.
So many good ideas here, These are the immediate ones I had. Thank you SO much for your content. I eagerly await, Goddess
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

Ballbusting.

Take kicks for her until I can not longer get up, that would be great for me :innocent: