Quick Ruin With Konan [Discussion]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TrashDick
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Quick Ruin With Konan [Discussion]

Post by TrashDick »

Hello, this is a thread where you can leave any feedback or comments about the tease "Quick Ruin With Konan".
(This thread will be posted prior to the tease going public so I can get its URL. If you're reading this but can't find the tease, that's probably why.)

Don't have any feedback? Just wanna say good job or it sucks? Wanna make suggestions?

That's fine too! :-D
I might not respond to everything, but I will read it.

There are 4(really just 3) possible outcomes for those interested:
Spoiler: show
Outcome 1:
You get to page 1, realize it's not for you and leave. No problem!

Outcome 2:
1 ruined orgasm, eat that cum you loser!

Outcome 3:
2 ruined orgasms, you don't have to eat your cum.

Outcome 4:
2 ruined orgasms, you eat your cum for a suitable reward.
I'd love to hear what outcome/outcomes you got. I wonder which route is the most popular?
Last edited by TrashDick on Sat May 20, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Archive of full-sized pictures that I've used in my teases:
Pussy-Free Archive: (For those who aren't allowed to see pussies)
http://imgur.com/a/qnzuv
Pussy-Visible Archive: (All pics that show pussy)
http://imgur.com/a/k5XeA
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Quick Ruin With Konan [Discussion]

Post by meaculpa_uk »

Can't see the tease at all.... Have you removed it?
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sexless Dummy »

I dont see it anymore but i checked it out yesterday.
Well, it was really short, only a few pages, so the title is to be taken quite literally.
It could work for someone who is really just looking for a quick ruin, but i personally like to work a little for my ruined orgasm ;-)
TrashDick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TrashDick »

As I wrote in the OP, if you can't see the tease then it's probably because it's in the workshop.
I posted this topic before publishing the tease so I could add the URL on the last page for those who'd like to say something.

It's now been made public so you should be able to see it. (Although the thumbnail doesn't seem to be working for some reason?)
Sexless Dummy wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 12:42 pm I dont see it anymore but i checked it out yesterday.
Well, it was really short, only a few pages, so the title is to be taken quite literally.
It could work for someone who is really just looking for a quick ruin, but i personally like to work a little for my ruined orgasm ;-)
Mistress Konan wants to watch you ruin, she doesn't care about what you want and she won't wait for you to enjoy it. Your orgasm isn't worth anything. :innocent:
Her entertainment is what's important. The idea is that you're not going to ruin for your own gain, but because she says so.

There aren't many teases about sadistic girls forcing a quick ruin from you, I've only really found one (The awesome "Ruin it for Mistress Black" by 666), so I wanted to make one for the sake of variety.

The updated tease is longer and better than before. Still short to keep with the idea of it, but notably longer in total.

If that's not your cup of tea then that's fine! It's all about advertising the content properly so people who aren't into it don't watch it, and people who are into it can find it. I've hopefully updated the description to make the contents more clear. (Hopefully without spoilers, those are the devil.)
Last edited by TrashDick on Sat May 20, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

Hi, TrashDick! I gave you low rating yesterday... and now I feel bad for it! No webtease deserve to be hidden because of low rating! Unless it is a spam tease or smt. To my shame, I gave it low rating because humiliating, insults and stuff like that are kinda turnoff for me... I need to be lovingly "tricked" to try new things by the loved one or close friend mistress... So please don't let this start make you stop making webteases... and sorry for the low rating form me!
TrashDick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TrashDick »

Entity586 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 1:08 pm Hi, TrashDick! I gave you low rating yesterday... and now I feel bad for it! No webtease deserve to be hidden because of low rating! Unless it is a spam tease or smt. To my shame, I gave it low rating because humiliating, insults and stuff like that are kinda turnoff for me... I need to be lovingly "tricked" to try new things by the loved one or close friend mistress... So please don't let this start make you stop making webteases... and sorry for the low rating form me!
It's perfectly alright! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you think my tease deserves a particular rating then go ahead and rate it. Nothing is for everyone.
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

TrashDick wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 1:11 pm
Entity586 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 1:08 pm Hi, TrashDick! I gave you low rating yesterday... and now I feel bad for it! No webtease deserve to be hidden because of low rating! Unless it is a spam tease or smt. To my shame, I gave it low rating because humiliating, insults and stuff like that are kinda turnoff for me... I need to be lovingly "tricked" to try new things by the loved one or close friend mistress... So please don't let this start make you stop making webteases... and sorry for the low rating form me!
It's perfectly alright! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you think my tease deserves a particular rating then go ahead and rate it. Nothing is for everyone.
Thanks for understanding! It actually make me feel better reading your answer!
And just to clarify, I may not be a big fan of the fetishes in your webtease, but it deserve MUCH HIGHER rating than that!

And use more hentai and drawings, please! This is my fetish... :-D
TrashDick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TrashDick »

Thanks for understanding! It actually make me feel better reading your answer!
And just to clarify, I may not be a big fan of the fetishes in your webtease, but it deserve MUCH HIGHER rating than that!

[/quote]
Thank you, that makes me happy to hear!
I wanted my first tease to be of good quality regardless of the subject matter, so I've worked for about a week on figuring as much stuff out as possible.
(Did you know the ideal image size for the flash teases seems to be somewhere around 600 pixels in height? :-O That's where flash seems to display them with the least amount of pixelation. That was really tiring to pinpoint, but it makes a huge difference!)

There really aren't enough hentai themed teases. :-)
TrashDick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TrashDick »

Entity586 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 1:08 pm Thanks for understanding! It actually make me feel better reading your answer!

I wanted my first tease to be of good quality regardless of the subject matter, so I've worked for about a week on figuring as much stuff out as possible.
(Did you know the ideal image size for the flash teases seems to be somewhere around 600 pixels in height? :-O That's where flash seems to display them with the least amount of pixelation. That was really tiring to pinpoint, but it makes a huge difference!)

Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

TrashDick wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 1:34 pm
Entity586 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 1:08 pm Thanks for understanding! It actually make me feel better reading your answer!

Haha, Yep! We need more of them!
I actually gave up on one of my ideas because the pictures in the flashtese were all looking bad... maybe i can resize them and try again... You can use videos in the flashtese, btw! Think I was able to make youtube one to play inside...
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

TrashDick wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 1:34 pm

That is good information to know for the future, in the meantime you could make a guide me version quickly with the HQ pictures :)
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

Awesome Tease - You got the trash talk spot on :-)

Normally hentai teases don't interest me at all, but you broke the barrier with this tease.

I would have liked to seen more ruined orgasms but as you said its not about what you want, so it works really well.

The showing of pussy was very well done and the very quick ruin at start is a very nice "fuck you"

Keep up the good work, I would love to see more teases being made by you... 5 Stars from me
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

TrashDick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TrashDick »

Shattered wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 3:20 pm That is good information to know for the future, in the meantime you could make a guide me version quickly with the HQ pictures :)
I don't know anything in particular that you wouldn't learn on your own in about five minutes of checking out the Nyx editor, so I'll assume you'd just like the full size images.
Fear not, I've got an imgur archive where you can grab all of them. Including future ones, as I intend to keep adding pics I use to it as I go.

Here's a link for the full-sized non-pussy archive:
(Contains the images that don't show any pussy.)

And here's a link to my archive of full-sized images where the pussy is visible:

If you're wondering why I've made the distinction, it's so that pussy-free losers who want to grab the pussy-safe ones can do so without having to risk seeing any bare pussies while scrolling. :innocent:
Sissy Elise wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 4:32 pm Awesome Tease - You got the trash talk spot on :-)

Normally hentai teases don't interest me at all, but you broke the barrier with this tease.

I would have liked to seen more ruined orgasms but as you said its not about what you want, so it works really well.

The showing of pussy was very well done and the very quick ruin at start is a very nice "fuck you"

Keep up the good work, I would love to see more teases being made by you... 5 Stars from me
Thank you, that's pretty high praise.
I worked hard on trying to get the trash-talking to flow naturally, I'm glad it's holding up.

I toyed with the idea of adding more ruined orgasms to it, but thinking about it realistically I don't believe most people actually manage more than two or three at a time unless they're really hardcore. I chose to keep it at 2 so more people would be likely to enjoy the whole thing without feeling like they objectively can't get through it fairly.
(That, and trying to keep to the spirit of a "quick" ruin for the mistress. Kinda defeats the idea if it goes on for half an hour.)

I'm definitely not quitting yet, this is proving a fun hobby.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Follow this quick guide if you want to make a version of your tease for people with those high quality images is what I was getting at ^^

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19760&p=232985#p232985