FB: The Estim Mansion

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

FB: The Estim Mansion

Post by lolol2 »

Hey guys!
I have working on an E-stim based tease for a while which is now ready for the world. :wave:

You will require a sound based E-stim device that is plugged into your computer for this tease!

It's very hard to make E-stim files which are best suitable for every device out there.
So I decided to keep it simple, this files should be well-fitting for mono, stereo and tri-phase setups.
The channel assignment is not important for this tease.

So try it out and give me some feedback!
Should take more than an hour to finish with over 80 different audio files and a lot of girls. ;-)

Sorry for any spelling mistake, I'm not a native speaker, so be kindly with me. :-D
And a big thank you to Tintin119 for the idea of estim based teases and publish the first one here on Milovana!

Oh and the most important rule: Stay safe!

Link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=35174

HD version for TeaseMe (updated)
Spoiler: show
https://mega.nz/#!AA0gHBoL!lmjal0KQQhoA ... YUWctlm6_s
Last edited by lolol2 on Thu May 18, 2017 11:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
gg
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: The Estim Mansion

Post by gg »

Hi lolol

Great!!!! You did what I wanted to do since I've got addicted to tintins119 Estim tease.

I only had a first look into your tease. It seems to work great. I hope get some privacy to meet your Ladies at The Estim Mansion today. I'll be back later to give you some feedback as soon the Ladies let me go :-).

Thanks for this great job!

gg

(English isn't my first language, too. I'm speaking german. I'm using a 2B unit.)

Hi lolol

Brilliant! The e-stim best thing I've seen ever! No errors or dead ends! Must have you take hundreds of hours :-)

Thanks again! Tell me if I can support you in some way.

gg
Last edited by gg on Sun May 14, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

Hi, lolol2!!!
Always wanted to try this!
I will bookmark your tease and try it if one day manage to get myself EStimaudio toy.

Just to add:
"Is it Safe?
Yes. E-Stim has been around for quite a while now, and provided you stick to a few basic safety rules it doesn't have any issues. The Rules? Don't play if you have a pacemaker, or pregnant or suffer from epilepsy And don't play above the waist unless you know what you are doing."
michaelson88
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by michaelson88 »

Hi!

I don't know how to play this tease... Should I buy something or download some app??
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NEGEV »

lolol2 wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 9:27 pm Hey guys!
I have working on an E-stim based tease for a while which is now ready for the world. :wave:

You will require a sound based E-stim device that is plugged into your computer for this tease!

It's very hard to make E-stim files which are best suitable for every device out there.
So I decided to keep it simple, this files should be well-fitting for mono, stereo and tri-phase setups.
The channel assignment is not important for this tease.

So try it out and give me some feedback!
Should take more than an hour to finish with over 80 different audio files and a lot of girls. ;-)

Sorry for any spelling mistake, I'm not a native speaker, so be kindly with me. :-D
And a big thank you to Tintin119 for the idea of estim based teases and publish the first one here on Milovana!

Oh and the most important rule: Stay safe!

Link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=35174

HD version for TeaseMe
Comming soon
Which ESTIM devices to you use personally ?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

gg wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 6:25 am Brilliant! The e-stim best thing I've seen ever! No errors or dead ends! Must have you take hundreds of hours :-)
Thanks for your great feedback! :-)
Took a while to get this all together but not hundreds of hours, so just give it a try to make your own. ;-)

I will upload my tease soon as the TeaseMe version with all the audio files, you can take a look at this if you need a bit "inspiration". :smile:

michaelson88 wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 6:34 pm I don't know how to play this tease... Should I buy something or download some app??
You need an e-stim device with an audio input option.
Search on Google or here in the forum for "estim" and you will find a lot of topics about this.
Please read a bit about this before getting into stimming, as Entity586 mentioned it is safe but you have to pay attention about some basic rules.

NEGEV wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 8:26 pm Which ESTIM devices to you use personally ?
I use my own build stereo box.

It is hard to make an estim tease because you don't know how all the boxes out there react to volume increase or drops for example.
On some setups it is just a tickle and in other a massive peak.
So I tried to hold it on an average base, maybe you must increase the volume after a time to get the best feeling, I just did this very gentle.

I also payed attention that there are always both channels with audio.
In some setups you get massive peaks when one channel drops to zero.

The tease of Tintin was a great help to learn a bit about this and how the people react to this.
Thanks again for this! :-)
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Worked great in tri-phase setup, on my BT-Stim, love the midpoints calibrations also.

Great work and the setup was also great love this response you get from the womens so yeah great work here :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Twistr
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Twistr »

It works great. Best excelent tease. Thank you very much. My balls are pleasantly painful the next day. I love it.
Dron41k
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dron41k »

Hi, wanna try it today, did not do estim for a while, so can you tell me, if I have two trodes (rings), one go to base of the cock and one under the head, which of them have to be signal and which - ground? Is there any difference at all? Which setup is the best?
Thanks
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

The tease also works with mono setups so this should be no problem.
If you place signal to head or the base should make a different feeling, just try it out.

There is a calibration page that is looping until you hit ready, so just try both setups and decide on your own what you like more.
But turn the device off and turn the volume to zero before you plug out the wires. ;-)
Every device is different, so it is very hard to tell a general "best practices".
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
e-stim_junkie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by e-stim_junkie »

Great tease! Can't wait to be able to run it in GuideMe.

Quick question: Are the stereo signals actually different? Just curious.

Thanks for your efforts! :beer2:
exile
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Sadly , no domme to serve .

Post by exile »

Great work , I enjoyed it.

Also sorry for my spelling skills my native language is dutch (Belgium)

My setup exist out of a vellemann vm 110 USB board attached to a stereo amp with phaser end and some simple files i have written to control the board and the volume with self made teases (pictoexe)

Edging with the sound files is also possible , i put a button to edge on te tease and stop or mute the sound for ...? time.
Also i have a file that mutes only for ten seconds if right mouse button clicks with a max of example : 25 mutes.

I don't now or the volume up and down or the mute files (visual basic) are compatible with nyx.
(program must be called out by nyx)

Anyway , if someone is interested in sound files (old files smartstim) or in the software send me a message.

Also i can share some of my e-stim teases but keep in mind that they are in DUTCH and that they are EXECUTE files the
advantage is nobody can go and take a peak in the file to see what will happen :lol:

Lolol2 excellent work to put it in nyx and thanks for al your effort the tease is absolute playable and winnable, great balance in the files and the duration.

Greetings

Exile
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

e-stim_junkie wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 2:40 am Great tease! Can't wait to be able to run it in GuideMe.

Quick question: Are the stereo signals actually different? Just curious.
TeaseMe version uploaded and added in the first post, have fun ;-)
Maybe the text format is not as good than the web version, I have no time at the moment to adjust the 5000 rows script to look perfect in this application. :innocent:
But should work without any issues.

Some of the audio stereo files are a bit different or delayed per channel, but no big things, same frequency.
I first thought about making them all a bit more different but this is a lot more work.
Maybe I will adjust them in the future or try to make some better for my next project.
I am still learning about making estim files. :lol:
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

exile wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 8:21 am Also i can share some of my e-stim teases but keep in mind that they are in DUTCH and that they are EXECUTE files the
advantage is nobody can go and take a peak in the file to see what will happen :lol:
Dat is geen probleem ;)
snowcat22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by snowcat22 »

Lolol2,

Thanks for your hard work on this. Amazing tease! Emily drove me crazy...

I'm so glad you made a teaseme version. I'm excited to mess with your audio files!

Thank you so much! Can't wait for more!

...snowcat...