FB: The Estim Mansion

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: The Estim Mansion

Post by ostermanblue2 »

Update: I downloaded the TeaseMe version and poked at its files in Audacity enough to confirm that the popping is not coming from the audio itself (although there are a few little crackles in some of the files--whenever the sound is loud and falls off to zero, there's a ratty bit of wave form that's fixable with the repair tool)

I'm even more sure it's a hardware/driver issue. Switching from VIA to High Definition Audio Device doesn't change it...frantic googling gets me a bunch of tech speak about latency, internal versus external clock...ing? (so that's a verb too now, huh?) Again, heed this plea for advice/links from my tech savvier masturbator friends...
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

None of the playthroughs I've done indicated any problem. The audio stereo-stim device should be the most indicitive of any drops or other inconsistancies in MY experience. I had almost no issue.

With the 312b I seldom use the audio 3 which is the tri-phase program. This always gives me problems which feel spikey and uneven due to the way tri-phase works when the high level parts of the signal in both channels are syncronized and add.
The audio 2 setting does not allow this true tri-phase condition. Thus more smooth.

I am waiting for the next effort :w00t:
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lolol2 »

I guess/hope all my estim files have no sudden peaks and have always a short ramp up to prevent to get shocked.
I never got any of these problems, I even never realized that there is a click sound when changing pages in the flash teases.
There is only a default sound when you use TeaseMe and don't disable it.

But I have one idea for you that maybe could help.
That all sounds like the device get a problem when the sound drops to total silence, which is happening when every page is changed or there is a break.

If this is the problem you could prevent this by playing a straight stim file with another audio player in loop at a very low volume, like 1%.
A volume you can't feel but prevent that the volume will reach total silence.

Just generate a 60min straigt signal at 400hz with Audacity for example and play it with VLC Player at 1% while you try the tease.
Maybe this will help and you can enjoy the both teases soon. :wave:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

Thanks for the suggestion, but I actually tried that and it didn't help. There's still a loud pop right at the slide transition (the one I listen for is, right as Sensi says "Do you feel the sensation of being teased?" there's a big zap.

*sigh* I spent a good minute trying to solve this, but I've given up. I'm guessing the problem is my PC since nobody else seems to be having this issue, and I'm not going to buy a computer just for this, so I'm moving on. Great concept for the tease though! I hope you make many more!
kikei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kikei »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:20 am Thanks for the suggestion, but I actually tried that and it didn't help. There's still a loud pop right at the slide transition (the one I listen for is, right as Sensi says "Do you feel the sensation of being teased?" there's a big zap.
Did you try the GuideMe version of this?
There's the option to turn off the default sound when changing a page.
[File] > [Application Preferences] > [ ] Page Sound
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

The problem isn't being caused by a slide change click, but by the pop when the audio file starts playing with each slide. This is because each slide has its own individual audio file, rather than being continuous. I've tried playing a background sound but it doesn't change anything :(
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:41 am This is because each slide has its own individual audio file, rather than being continuous.
This is sadly a limitation of the flash tease, I wish it would be possible to play a single audio file over more pages.
To change pictures and text without restart a file and need to ramp up again... but this is not possible.

But this sounds weird... maybe your device is broken or has a strange setup or you should check your computer, try another browser or reinstall flash for example.
If the soundcard or driver is the problem, you could buy an usb external one, I would expect you can get cheap ones for under 20€.
Just saying, if you want still to fix this and spend money. ;-)

You have the same problem when you play the single mp3 files with something like vlc player?
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
007flo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 007flo »

Tested your files- works great- no peaks or zaps :-D
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Progress on the new tease is going very well.
Expected release should be still in december when everything is working well, maybe some kind of christmas gift for you guys... ;-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
electroking
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electroking »

lolol2 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:12 pm Progress on the new tease is going very well.
Expected release should be still in december when everything is working well, maybe some kind of christmas gift for you guys... ;-)
:w00t: cannot await your new release :w00t:
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

To the people who are playing this and experiencing no pops or peaks--would you mind posting about your hardware and software configs? I.e., Windows 10, VIA HD Audio Driver v.10.0...lol yes it's me again...deep down I still haven't given up...months later. I've tried using 2 alternate computers (one cheap-o that actually exaggerated the pop and added some crackles and hisses too...OOO kinky....and an effort to get the tease running through HTML5 on an android tablet, to no avail...)
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

I've had no issues except " Not enough time to stim!"

I play using GuildeMe. I have played with 3.1 and 3.4.
I use Win 7.
Played through a 312b and a well designed stereo stim device.
I am using the Gigi-byte on-board Realtech sound services. However I seem to have a system problem that I just saw while looking up this information. The Nvidia does not have drivers properly installed. These may be from another board I had in the past?
Guess I got something to figure out now. I hate messy......

Anyway I don't have any unpleasant zaps during the E-Stim Mansion or Clinic! Just lucky I guess or maybe numb?

Good luck.
partytimeron
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by partytimeron »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:41 am The problem isn't being caused by a slide change click, but by the pop when the audio file starts playing with each slide. This is because each slide has its own individual audio file, rather than being continuous. I've tried playing a background sound but it doesn't change anything :(
Your ABox (amplifier) can start clipping with a high input signal. Try decreasing the sound output pc
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

I'm not sure where to put this so I'll just add it here, something to keep us busy while we're waiting for the new version :-)

I made an e-stim version of Uberman's Awesome Competition. I more or less only changed the metronome to stim tracks. I made it fairy quickly and only did a quick test, so there might be a few bugs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/few4m0hns ... E-Stim.zip

edit: this was made for stereo stim and the tracks don't have a ramp up, so be aware
doug1xyz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by doug1xyz »

Thanks sweden123....works great here.