FB: The Estim Mansion

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
007flo
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: The Estim Mansion

Post by 007flo »

Great work :thumbsup:
would like to see/feel more :yes:
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

We just need to have patience, he said he was working on something new, but these things can take time, and the more important personal life can take over from time to time I think. But hopefull one day we will see something again from lolol2 :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lolol2 »

Still working on it, estimated release... when its done ;-)
Maybe in the next weeks...
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

lolol2 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:01 pm Still working on it, estimated release... when its done ;-)
Maybe in the next weeks...
Haha take all the time you need, I'm just happy to hear you're still at it :)
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Can someone please verify that these audio files working great with your device. :wave:

https://mega.nz/#!EYcBHQRB!dfYXsuIosrZJ ... fooS3JSoTo
(Just a few example files with 30sec each)

They are designed for stereo/triphase devices with frequencies between 900-1000 Hz.
Would be nice to hear from you if that is working good and which device you used.

On mono devices you should use the right audio channel, I don't know if they are working for this setup good too.

Thanks for help!
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

I will take a look later tonight, if someone else have not checked them out, just a bit away from my BT Stim unit right now.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Hi there just had a run through them all, on my BT-Stim Stereo Unit, in a Tri-phase setup.

I had a session last night with Low Freq. files, so this may intefere with my experience here :)

From 200 an up till around 206 or 207 it was a pretty quit feeling I could feel something and it was great, around 206 or 207 the feeling increased it was also there the pattern changed alot.

900-1000Hz if I'm not mistaken that is what we call High Freq ?
these ranges are really great if you start out with them, but if they are left at the end you run the risk of the subject being Desensitize by all the low range files they have had before I assumed some of them are present also in your project, so that is a thing to keep in mind :)

Other than that it feels great and I am sure have if I not just had a session the night before I would have felt a whole lot more, without turning the power up.

So here from they are approved, but remember the bit about High Freq files, if you are not aware of it :)

Hope it could help a bit an please let me know if you need testing more things, I'm happy to help.

Also got pretty close to a HFO with later files with have these drawwn out patterns that tickles softly. So there is also that.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

I am completely baffled how I missed this thread until now. I am a stiming nut.
I played The estim Mansion for at least 50 minutes last night before I had a good ending! I still have some to go with the tease though.

Certainly the best tease ever! And one of the best stims ever too! Bravo :love:

I used my 312b on audio 2 with a pair of bipolar trodes both on my dick. One on the end and one just ahead of my balls and it was magnificient. I will say that I use more power than most I know so you may not get the same results without using the dark toast level setting. When I recover I may try my stereo-stim unit and expect that to be great too!

Wow.
Thanks,
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

This is a great composition. It is so smooth! My congratulations and admiration to the creator, lolo2. :love:

I did have time to run all the way through with my stereo stim device with the same electrode setup as before.
There is a very subtle bunch of harmonics and/or other variations between trodes that come through with stereo stim! Much more than any other way.

I stopped for a while and connected with a 2B unit that has older software and the sensations were very plain. None of the subtlities came through. I changed all the settings and level into the unit but it did not convey the sensations that were present with the stereo unit.

When I had used my 312b the night before the signal did have most of the signal subtlies and was much enjoyed.

Here is what I experience
Stereo stim; most feeling of wonderful. But by the end I was pretty numb and was turning the level up over and over.
2B box; felt nice but pretty much a signal without the tickles and movement around my dick.
312b; This had 90 % of the content compared to the stereo stim device but could be driven MUCH higher! I did not complete the tease and I was not numb.

Disclaimer... Use at your own descretion. Your miliage may vary, this is by no means anything more than the opinion of my dick.
Your dick may not agree......

enjoy
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

@hawekeye1234
Thanks for your help and feedback!
Yes I know the "problem" about the higher freq, my tease will be from the beginng to the end into the range of 900-1000Hz to go around this problem.
But the higher freq feeling is better in my opinion, specially when you play with the freq to get this stroking effects.
My first tease stays at around 400Hz the whole time, it's just a variation in the volume.

I'm trying to make the next one in real stereo with more of these triphase effects.
The files were just a little part of the beginning phase of the tease. ;-)

@hosenguy
Thanks for your nice feedback! :-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

No problem excited to see what you have come up with this time :)

And yep it's no problem if you just start out with your tease, because yeah files like Turn me Loose, is freaking amazing! it's an High Freq. but when you do it as the first file in a session before going to low Freq files, oh boy the feeling and sensation you get is next to none! :)

So I'm happy to see tease in this range :)
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

hosenguy wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:26 pm This is a great composition. It is so smooth! My congratulations and admiration to the creator, lolo2. :love:

I did have time to run all the way through with my stereo stim device with the same electrode setup as before.
There is a very subtle bunch of harmonics and/or other variations between trodes that come through with stereo stim! Much more than any other way.

I stopped for a while and connected with a 2B unit that has older software and the sensations were very plain. None of the subtlities came through. I changed all the settings and level into the unit but it did not convey the sensations that were present with the stereo unit.

When I had used my 312b the night before the signal did have most of the signal subtlies and was much enjoyed.

Here is what I experience
Stereo stim; most feeling of wonderful. But by the end I was pretty numb and was turning the level up over and over.
2B box; felt nice but pretty much a signal without the tickles and movement around my dick.
312b; This had 90 % of the content compared to the stereo stim device but could be driven MUCH higher! I did not complete the tease and I was not numb.

Disclaimer... Use at your own descretion. Your miliage may vary, this is by no means anything more than the opinion of my dick.
Your dick may not agree......

enjoy
Just want to follow up to this with my trial on ABox...the feeling was absolute garbage! I bought the ABox 99% out of interest in using this tease and the Clinic tease, but every time the slide changes I get this giant totally unsexy jolt as the next audio track begins. (EDIT: No longer believe this is an issue with the ABox, might be a driver bug). If anyone has any tips for getting better performance out of it I would owe you a major debt of gratitude...

If I weren't afraid to toast my genitals out of existence due to faulty wiring I would make my own DIY kit like the fellow I quoted above. Alas, I am already too fond of imagining my future children and grandchildren and great grandchildren to wager my nuts on a better rig.
Last edited by ostermanblue2 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

It is true that machines vary their programmed response to signals and your physical receiving device also is very different than anyone elses, so it is difficult to create signals that work every time and on every machine for everyone. Now that I have stated the obvious I must champion first the et312b and then Stereo stim with a DIY device.

The 312b will always deliver with exceptional power. It is designed for this use. It does not create numbness as soon as the stereo box. It processes audio very well. One thing it does is even levels a bit. I seldom get zapped with it. But you need some serious fund$ to buy one.

The sereo units require some ability if you build one or understanding to adapt something.
There are a few audio-stim type for sale. This is one
https://www.currentpleasures.com/collec ... im-economy
If you buy one realize that the sensation is very compelling to your dick and will take some getting used to. Audio is instant and the sensation will be crisp. If you are like me you will become a user!

Good luck.
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

In a triphase setup on my ET312B ( a/cockhead, b/prostate electrode, common pad below the balls). I feel allot of sudden/abrupt stops in the signal for about 1/10 of a second.
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

Good thoughtful replies, but I'm hoping not to sink too much more $$ into this experiment. Two things make me flaccid: the "acting" in mainstream S&M, and spending too much money on esoteric pleasures.

I should add to my previous post that appears to trash the ABox a little that I've tried a few other things with it (cockheros, mp3's, rock anthems) and it feels awesome and groovy as a needle through vinyl. I also contacted the rep and they were helpful, so, yay for estim systems.

They pointed out (and I listened with elephant ears and agree) that there's a very brief click when the flash app changes slides. That's definitely what's causing the bad pain. It's a similar click to when I plug earphones in while I'm actually wearing them (clickety clack) or when I switch from another audio driver to headphones manually (TAP!). This makes me think that this issue is somehow driver or hardware related. Please, are there any AV nerds who can possibly help me puzzle this out? I like my eggs hard boiled, not quick fried.