FB: The Estim Mansion

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bbman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: The Estim Mansion

Post by bbman »

sweden123 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:41 pm I'm not sure where to put this so I'll just add it here, something to keep us busy while we're waiting for the new version :-)

I made an e-stim version of Uberman's Awesome Competition. I more or less only changed the metronome to stim tracks. I made it fairy quickly and only did a quick test, so there might be a few bugs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/few4m0hns ... E-Stim.zip

edit: this was made for stereo stim and the tracks don't have a ramp up, so be aware
Wow, that was great :w00t:
Thanks for sharing, sweden123!!!
I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share some of the other teases that you converted for estim use as well. :innocent:
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

bbman wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:23 am
sweden123 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:41 pm I'm not sure where to put this so I'll just add it here, something to keep us busy while we're waiting for the new version :-)

I made an e-stim version of Uberman's Awesome Competition. I more or less only changed the metronome to stim tracks. I made it fairy quickly and only did a quick test, so there might be a few bugs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/few4m0hns ... E-Stim.zip

edit: this was made for stereo stim and the tracks don't have a ramp up, so be aware
Wow, that was great :w00t:
Thanks for sharing, sweden123!!!
I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share some of the other teases that you converted for estim use as well. :innocent:
Thanks. I haven't made any other ones, but I'm open to suggestions if there are any teases that would be suitable (uses metronome, not too much edging or other activities).
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Btw if someone missed my new release. ;-)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20562
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
matra530
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by matra530 »

Sorry for the stupind question. Is it possible to play the "game" with guide my as "Estim tower"?
I´ve did not find the downloadlink for the offlinefiles.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Link is in the first post tagged as TeaseMe version... it's all the same, will work in GuideMe too of course. :yes:

Link again:
https://mega.nz/#!AA0gHBoL!lmjal0KQQhoA ... YUWctlm6_s
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
matra530
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by matra530 »

Hi Lolo2,
thanks for your help. Beginners mistake. It runs perfekt now.
I hope that you will have much fun to produce more of this great games.
Mosaic72
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mosaic72 »

I love Clarissa! I would love an option to just stare into a girl’s eyes while I am stimmed. I’m thinking just a face closeup until I choose to move on. I don’t think I could last 3 minutes with Clarissa. Is that a possible addition?
Mosaic72
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mosaic72 »

Actually I meant Caprice, but the idea is still the same. I love when she says, “Just let it flow”. I prefer it when the girls are in charge for this.
Mosaic72
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mosaic72 »

I just noticed the dates of the last post (not done by me), so this may be a dead area for comments, but maybe someone checks these.

I really love the EStim Mansion. I'm surprised at the low ratings, it's the best Ive done so far. Perhaps the ratings were based on earlier versions which had bugs?

I had 3 orgasms this week to it in 3 tries using the 2B. With the 2B the pain sections are great too. It must be filtering out the pain parts and leaving the best, 'cause it works. First time through I lasted until the Hostess at the end, and she got me. The second time through, the next day, which is never great, I made it all the way through and finally almost gave up, but returned through the Bonus feature, chose Sensi and Caprice, and they got me. Today, after a couple of no O days, I returned to the mansion and Krysta got me, so that's pretty early on. Her pale skin, beautiful tatoos, and purple/silver hair really turn me on. If she was later in the Mansion, I think she might get me every time. Krysta ruined my O though! I got to the point of no return and she stopped stimming. Too late...ruined O, still good though. Somehow that seems like something Krysta would do if she was actually with you. If I had more time I might continue on after the O and see how that went....maybe some day.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

Same here. Better late than never, especially if you're new to estim teases (like me). This is a great tease! I can see how Lolol2 made this project before Estim Tower, which has more options and girls. BTW - I am enjoying exploring various electrode placements. Today I had the Left channel electrode patch on the small of my back, in a Tri-phase setup. It was amazingly nice.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

Mosaic72 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 2:10 pm
I really love the EStim Mansion. I'm surprised at the low ratings, it's the best Ive done so far. Perhaps the ratings were based on earlier versions which had bugs?
My running theory is that people on milovana werent widely familiar with Estim back then (one of the first teases of this kind) and so the rating are a bit lower what it deserves, just like it happens with some foreign language teases.

5/5 tease :love: