A New Career: Brothel Whore Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SweetFrida
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: A New Career: Brothel Whore Feedback

Post by SweetFrida »

I wanted to say that I absolutely adore these. When I realized there was no part 3 after doing part 2 I was a bit sad and was close to start writing one myself.

So thank you very much for continuing! I have not done this one fully yet (so no spoilers) just looked until the first "job", but soon I'll find a few days in a row, get the proper equipment and hi hi :-P

What I personally love is the storytelling setting, the perspective that it feels like you are truly "working" and putting in effort to be so dirty and slutty. I fully get into the fantasy of working like a whore and pushing myself :blush: :love: And I love the "rating" system in this 3rd part - now I really want to get more dildos!!

About that, one question, you state the length of the dildos, but what thickness/diameter? I was looking to buy one (and now a few more) just for these teases but got confused what to order. Any suggestions, links, brands?

If you want I would be very interested in a collaboration for future teases, please send me a pm if that is of interest.

xoxo
:love: