What do you think about webtease 35301?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What do you think about webtease 35301?

Post by Entity586 »

Thank you for all the info! Will make them invisible again. Hope one day to show you the finished result!
Last edited by Entity586 on Fri May 26, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 12 times in total.
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: What you think about webtease 35301

Post by ashplosh »

I like the idea, mainly the personal score card to put points and keywords on depending on what you done, my first tease even did something similar but not nearly as fleshed out just failure points and no keywords. I do think making it a flash tease would probably make it better since you could use buttons instead of typing in the next page number, as someonewho has made flash teases though i can see it being not to fun to make that way especially if the tease is long. I really like futa so i enjoy the bit of it i have done and am curious of what all can happen in it some of the tags make it sound intense.
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Re: What do you think about webtease 35301?

Post by Entity586 »

Hi, Ashplosh! Thanks for the feedback! I actually remember you! I remember because, when you did your first webtease, the number of hentai (or teases using drawings) was very low… I was very excited.

Yep, I was thinking of using the flash tease… But it screw up the pictures quality for me, I don’t know what did i do wrong. Also it looks complex to use. For now I am going to use it only for the fighting part of the big tease.

I am glad you enjoyed it so far! But I am sorry to say that, if you decide to play and advance with the nuns of the sanctuary, at some point the pages start to be just vague comments, telling me what am I supposed to write there.
It’s just harder to write with google translate, than I thought it will be. That’s why i decided to publish it and get some advice before too much time was gone in it.
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ashplosh »

Glad you liked my work as well, it is a good concept for a tease and i hope it turns out good. I understand it's very unfinished state more now that i know you're using a traslater to put it into English. I think the flash tease issue is if a picture is really big or really small nyx messes with it's pixels to make it bigger or smaller. You also might need a thing like Microsoft paint to change files to .jpg since i think thats the only file that works.
Spoiler: show
Not sure if you tagged the tease with everything you plan on using cause i do like the variety it's tags have and how interesting/intense they seem, lots of pain tags, pee, cum eating, scat which is a limit i only break very rarely but nice to have an option for those with extreme tastes.
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

Thanks for the tip! Will give the flash another try, when I have some free time.
About the tags… yes, as this is supposed to be the second (Advanced) try to cum tease, the nuns here are going to give you the chance to try everything I have done, tried to do but failed, or chickened out (for example… one time I was really close to try nipple needle play… but chickened out...)
I hope it is not a bad practice to add so much tags… In the Beginner edition of the tease there will be less.
For Beginners try to cum tease, it will be with *probably similar structure (depending on the feedback I get here).
But instead of a ruined temple you get a 3 parts medical building (clinic with nurses, hospital wing with doctors, and abandoned insane asylum back building wing). From the first nurse you learn how to stroke, what is an edge, how to ruin etc… second one explains about the urethra, prostate etc… teaches you how to collect precum by edging and letting it get soft… you know basic stuff. Doctors will be like the nuns giftshops, but instead of gifts they prescribe you prescriptions of what you need to do for the day. If you are brave beginner, you go to the abandoned asylum and find and read scary medical records, newspaper scraps etc… with scary stories… like female doctor castrating her male patients… nurses administering paralyzing agents to victims and teasing and denying them for months, or doing some terrible thing to them, while they are paralyzed but conscious...
Heddink
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Heddink »

Hello, Entity586!
I think your draft webtease is very promising. And I hope you will implement it completely.
I'll be waiting for it.
Thanks in advance!
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

Hi, Heddink!
Thanks! I am concerned that all the “Go to page Number” thing is too tedious…
Completing it, is part of my future plans. As I recently decided to not rely on my “movies learned english” and try to actually learn it. I found free website with english lessons and I am going to use this webtease as writing exercise.
Maybe one day my dream of entering the gramarnazi school will be acomplished.
Hmm… this gives me an idea. Instead of using my medical fetish idea for the beginner tease, I can replace the Hospital building with School one. That way I will be free to concentrate on my “wicked teasing nurses vs helpless patients” in Intermediate tease and use the school one for teaching beginners.
Spoiler Part of the answer.
The same structure. You are send to random vanilla joi, if you fail to follow it (as you are expected to be beginner, maybe you don’t know how to palm, or what an edge is etc...) you get yourself +1 FAILURE point and go to the bad boy page. From there if you want to try again to cum, you are send to the center of the pleasure maze, manifesting itself as a giant school. The easy way to skip is: you go to some boring class (non sexual… history for example), doze of, wake up at the end, learned nothing and lying to yourself, that you learn something, you go for another joi iteration. The easy long way: You are actually going to listen to real lecture of nonsexual mater. I am going to send you to https://www.khanacademy.org/! You get yourself some topic you find interesting to listen in the background! And go back to the webtease. Now in class you can: listen to the lecture and when it is over you can try another joi iteration! Or... You listen… but it is boringggggg! You start looking around...(reading the rest of the page and listening to the khan lecture… maybe lowering the volume a bit) you read about how you ogle classmates and fantasies about them in sexual way… then you start masturbating… you do this until you edge or the lecture is over! Then you are caught just before you cum! So you are send to the principle! From here you are punished! You get a day detention(denied for a day) or you are send to the SEXED. In sexed you learn about the penis, urethra, prostate etc.. how to edge, how to ruin, how to stroke, palm etc and etc… the basic skills all milovana users must know anyways! Then when you master it all, at beginner level at least, you get the kinky teacher corruption fetish stuff...
(*You got me! It was all a trick to make you study… your poor, poor...*sexy milf of a* mother pay me to trick you with this webtease nonsense, just so you get hooked and now you must go study at www.khanacademy.org ...so you can cum… bahahahahha!!!)
Heddink
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Heddink »

Entity586 wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 7:03 am Hi, Heddink!
Thanks! I am concerned that all the “Go to page Number” thing is too tedious…
Completing it, is part of my future plans. As I recently decided to not rely on my “movies learned english” and try to actually learn it. I found free website with english lessons and I am going to use this webtease as writing exercise.
Maybe one day my dream of entering the gramarnazi school will be acomplished.
Hmm… this gives me an idea. Instead of using my medical fetish idea for the beginner tease, I can replace the Hospital building with School one. That way I will be free to concentrate on my “wicked teasing nurses vs helpless patients” in Intermediate tease and use the school one for teaching beginners.
Spoiler Part of the answer.
The same structure. You are send to random vanilla joi, if you fail to follow it (as you are expected to be beginner, maybe you don’t know how to palm, or what an edge is etc...) you get yourself +1 FAILURE point and go to the bad boy page. From there if you want to try again to cum, you are send to the center of the pleasure maze, manifesting itself as a giant school. The easy way to skip is: you go to some boring class (non sexual… history for example), doze of, wake up at the end, learned nothing and lying to yourself, that you learn something, you go for another joi iteration. The easy long way: You are actually going to listen to real lecture of nonsexual mater. I am going to send you to https://www.khanacademy.org/! You get yourself some topic you find interesting to listen in the background! And go back to the webtease. Now in class you can: listen to the lecture and when it is over you can try another joi iteration! Or... You listen… but it is boringggggg! You start looking around...(reading the rest of the page and listening to the khan lecture… maybe lowering the volume a bit) you read about how you ogle classmates and fantasies about them in sexual way… then you start masturbating… you do this until you edge or the lecture is over! Then you are caught just before you cum! So you are send to the principle! From here you are punished! You get a day detention(denied for a day) or you are send to the SEXED. In sexed you learn about the penis, urethra, prostate etc.. how to edge, how to ruin, how to stroke, palm etc and etc… the basic skills all milovana users must know anyways! Then when you master it all, at beginner level at least, you get the kinky teacher corruption fetish stuff...
(*You got me! It was all a trick to make you study… your poor, poor...*sexy milf of a* mother pay me to trick you with this webtease nonsense, just so you get hooked and now you must go study at www.khanacademy.org ...so you can cum… bahahahahha!!!)
Entity586, nice to hear your plan!
I'm totally agree with it :-D

Actually I don't think your english is bad, but I have an idea about fixing typos/bad-english in your teases.
I never wrote a tease for the site, so I don't know how exactly one do it. In my vision during composing/editing a tease author have an online bbcode-editor per page of tease. So basically tease is an array of text (with links to images).
So after releasing tease you can commit the array of text in version control system (like github.com, for example).
Then person spotted typo/bad-english/enhancement can fork repository with your tease, fix/add something, then send merge request. You review the patch, merge it or not. Then update exact text of webtease.

What do you think? If you are not familiar with git (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Git) or other VCS, I can help you every possible way, including technical realization.

P.S. git is free software, github.com is free (for our needs, I think).
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

Hey! That sound great! I don't have time now (I am supposedly working now...). But will try to do something like that in the weekend.
bomberfuta
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by bomberfuta »

Hi!
Sorry if it's an OT, but i was looking for your previous work, as you say in the tease "Code Name 35301": "This is NOT standalone tease it's part of webtease id=35300", but I can't find it! It was removed? D:

I'd really like to see what have you done, but i don't wanna proceed if I didn't read the first one T_T
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

Sorry about the misunderstanding, bomberfuta… At the moment 35300 is just bunch of uploaded pictures, it is far from ready. I had the idea to make big webtease from few connected webteases. This is just preview of one of the teases you can be send to follow, after you have been denied for a day or two... It is a little branching story from page 1 to 49 (some advance fetishes and stuff I have learned from playing with milovana webteases) and captioned images telling you how to jerkoff and hopefully cum, from page 50 to 235. You get random number in page 49 and go to the corresponding page trying to follow the instructions there. That way, I can keep adding new joi caption, I can just add it to the end of the existing tease and add one to the random number generator. 35301 is text starved proof of concept, just to demonstrate the idea, and to get some feedback. For example if you have humiliation fetishes and want to try some scat, you will manage somehow to go to the Holy Nun, but there will be only comments of what I may write in the future, like:
Copied from the the end of holy nun first page, at the moment i write this replay:
//Example of the level of poo play i am comfortable to write and make you do:
//The Holy Nun tells you that the only way to pass (with so high amount of failure points, you obviously like humiliation, if you have so much of them) is to complete the fluid god feeding ritual alone! She shows you how to draw the god symbol on the ground... and explains you the proceeding. You need to squad upon it and say the words... then he will emerge and feed on your excreting humiliation!
Or what you actually need to do: Go to the bathroom when you need to poop, squad on top of pleasantly hot squirting water showerhead and let the streams of water play with your asshole. Keep increasing the temperature until you think it will be too unconformable if you increase it any more. Relax and poop while the hot water is squirting in right in your asshole direction... even when you are done pooping keep it for a min or two... then if your humiliation points are way too high you have to clean all the poo particles of the floor or bathtub only with your bare hands. AND THEN WASH YOURSELF! Also if you are analslut *(you have the analslut KEYWORD) you have to edge while the god is "feeding on your humiliation excretion"
The idea for the combined tease is something like this:
One main, mostly linear tease, pages of hentai you look one after another and read text and do what the instruction say. Similar to the student69 “GOON!” series, but with hentai pictures. It is to be too long for one sitting, so you will have to stop at some point, without cumming. After you get denied for few days you go to one of the chance to cum teases, like the futa one here.
If you manage to follow the captioned image instruction, good for you! If you fail... you go to the first part of the tease, read some pages, see one or two new fetishes and if you want go for new joi iteration. 35301 is to be the advance fetish version… so you will not like all of the nun’s fetishes… 35302 intermediate and 35303 will teach beginners, basic skills needed for milovana site anyways...

If you want, go play one of the student69 “GOON!” teases and if you don’t cum, give 35301 a quick glance?
Last edited by Entity586 on Sat May 13, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Interesting ideas... ever considered giving GuideMe a shot? Would be much easier to realize your concept with GuideMe. Navigation would be way better for your players and you could save the different FAILURE points, PAIN points, CUM points, DENIAL points, and KEYWORDs as variables and let your script keep track of them.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

d3vi0n wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 7:05 am Interesting ideas... ever considered giving GuideMe a shot? Would be much easier to realize your concept with GuideMe. Navigation would be way better for your players and you could save the different FAILURE points, PAIN points, CUM points, DENIAL points, and KEYWORDs as variables and let your script keep track of them.
(*Gasp Wow! D3vi0n is here! The one with the nice kissing lips avatar? YEP! The “TeaseMe” ONE?! YES! Shhh now, unite… let me talk!)

Hi, d3vi0n! I have been playing so much: TeaseMe "The Ultimate Man Test", in the past!!! (THANKS!!! to the artis, too... man i was hoping you will keep adding new and new stuff for me, back in the day... I have lost the damn password multiple times and replay it and earn it fair and square as many... actually i don't have it now... i wonder if the torrent is still active... If you wonder who was your Ultimate Fan.. it was me!!! I still have hopes you will add new things to it... : )

Of Course I considered GuideMe… This tease *is GuideMe tease… but not for now…
There is several obstacles for me to use it now:

I can’t write it correctly enough at the moment so I can just give it to someone and let it stay offline that way. Every word I write is red underscored… and then I need to see thru list of suggestions what am i writing and then googletranslate it so i know if the meaning is right… Using the site I can just edit the page when i found what that nasty embarrassing mistake was!

Second, It is going to be too big to easily update, when i found new caption for example and want to just add it as a joi option… I have like 10 gb tentacles on futa image folder just waiting…

Next… Well, I wanted to give a webtease back to the community... for all the time i have been lurking here…

But if this thing turn out in some stable semi finished form… of course I am going to “port” it to GuideMe! And with the helping hand I got from Heddink, there is a chance for the distant future...
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Entity586 »

Sorry for the lack of progress... will make them invisible for now...