Women of Milovana, What things would you like in a webtease?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): Would be interested in having an online submissive. I am not the harsh or degrading type, but I can be strict. Feel free to message me if interested.

Women of Milovana, What things would you like in a webtease?

Post by cr71991 »

I've got a decent bit of experience now with making webteases and I'd like to try my hand and making one (or a few depending on how its received) for the female users here. I have some general ideas of how to tease and edge a female, but I could use some help with language - What is the most exciting way to instruct you using words? What are the best words to use for specific parts of your body? And so on....

Also, what are some themes you'd like to see? Are you interested in games or narratives? Do you like male or female instructors (for the pictures)?

Lastly, what sort of extra fetishes/instructions would you like to see in a tease: Exercise? Edging? Panty play? Ropes? Pain? You get the idea.

The more help I can get here the better, so thanks in advance!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Re: Women of Milovana, What things would you like in a webtease?

Post by SexualChoc »

While not a woman or even femme
I feel I can answer one part of that question with confidence
Female top
female pics

Definitely the majority answer
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Would be interested in having an online submissive. I am not the harsh or degrading type, but I can be strict. Feel free to message me if interested.

Post by cr71991 »

SexualChoc wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 pm While not a woman or even femme
I feel I can answer one part of that question with confidence
Female top
female pics

Definitely the majority answer
Thanks! That is definitely a good starting point.
JuliaKitty
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by JuliaKitty »

Just hot females telling me what to do next :) I like to challenge myself and love to try out new things and toys etc. Rough stuff is good. Just like edging over and over again gets super boring
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cr71991 »

JuliaKitty wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 10:22 pm Just hot females telling me what to do next :) I like to challenge myself and love to try out new things and toys etc. Rough stuff is good. Just like edging over and over again gets super boring
Do you mind giving more specific examples? I don't want to make something boring, so its helpful to get ideas.
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): NO, thanks!

Post by blacklioness96 »

Oh thank you for caring about Milo females needs and good idea to ask what girls like! :wave:
So, i'd like *strict but caring* manner of talking from my dom, gentle but direct instrustions, some dirty words is possible at certain moments, but do not start with them. Humor, playful expressions, teasing are plus.
As for pics/instructors i'd like to see either curvy sexy milf or midddle-aged guy. Both looking classy and strict. Maybe undressing through tease, but do not start with cock/pussy pics. As for themes i like stories where inexperienced girl seduced and introduced into bdsm by strict but gentle dom, not sure if that would suit into your future tease, but anyway good story/scenario though tease is plus sure. Games and chellenges are fun, keep them tough but doable. I prefer flash teases over regular ones (less distracting and easier to deal with timers, beats, counts etc, though poor with external links for videos etc).
As for instructions i like to be told to do naughty things. I like nipple play (especially nipple clamps), teasing, anal, spankings, toys etc. Hate to perform counts, writings, exercises, ruined orgasms... For more deetailed likes and limits look into my profile. The main thing for tease to be sensible, reasonable, and yet fervent and diverse.
Good luck with your new tease! Hope to see it soon!
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
... The nature of any addiction is to desire more and more, not less.
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cr71991 »

blacklioness96 wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 6:35 am Oh thank you for caring about Milo females needs and good idea to ask what girls like! :wave:
So, i'd like *strict but caring* manner of talking from my dom, gentle but direct instrustions, some dirty words is possible at certain moments, but do not start with them. Humor, playful expressions, teasing are plus.
As for pics/instructors i'd like to see either curvy sexy milf or midddle-aged guy. Both looking classy and strict. Maybe undressing through tease, but do not start with cock/pussy pics. As for themes i like stories where inexperienced girl seduced and introduced into bdsm by strict but gentle dom, not sure if that would suit into your future tease, but anyway good story/scenario though tease is plus sure. Games and chellenges are fun, keep them tough but doable. I prefer flash teases over regular ones (less distracting and easier to deal with timers, beats, counts etc, though poor with external links for videos etc).
As for instructions i like to be told to do naughty things. I like nipple play (especially nipple clamps), teasing, anal, spankings, toys etc. Hate to perform counts, writings, exercises, ruined orgasms... For more deetailed likes and limits look into my profile. The main thing for tease to be sensible, reasonable, and yet fervent and diverse.
Good luck with your new tease! Hope to see it soon!
Thank you! All of that is very very helpful.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

I guess I am out of the norm that I would much prefer a male Dom over a woman giving me instructions or teasing me. One of the reason I so rarely do teases is because they are not really geared towards gals like me. However I am glad that people are taking an interest in writing teases for the ladies of milo no matter the pictures or persona of the top.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cr71991 »

DellaRoss wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 6:21 pm I guess I am out of the norm that I would much prefer a male Dom over a woman giving me instructions or teasing me. One of the reason I so rarely do teases is because they are not really geared towards gals like me. However I am glad that people are taking an interest in writing teases for the ladies of milo no matter the pictures or persona of the top.
Thank you for replying! One thing that's challenging from my straight male perspective is the thought of sorting through lots of Male images to complete a tease. Of course, this does not mean it can't be done. If you don't mind me asking also, what other sorts of things would you like to see in a tease?
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

I'm a male, out of curiosity, I have a question for the Women of Milovana as well.

What do you think of teases that have a Gender option?
For instance if the pictures and stories were the same, but if you choose "Woman" in the beginning then the instructions each page will be specifically geared towards women.
Is that something that you ladies would be interested in or would rather prefer a tease for Women only?

I ask because I'm thinking of doing that for my next tease and was wondering if that would be a feature you ladies would like. :innocent: :blush: :whistle: :blush:
Greetings Fellow Traveler!
--------------------------------
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

GuideMe/TeaseMe Versions:
-----The download links are in the forums-----
Pressure
Pressure II
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

cr71991 wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 11:21 pm One thing that's challenging from my straight male perspective is the thought of sorting through lots of Male images to complete a tease. Of course, this does not mean it can't be done.
That's the only issue with me as well. :blush:
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cr71991 »

jhorny10493 wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 pm
cr71991 wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 11:21 pm One thing that's challenging from my straight male perspective is the thought of sorting through lots of Male images to complete a tease. Of course, this does not mean it can't be done.
That's the only issue with me as well. :blush:
And yet a big one to get over......
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blacklioness96 »

jhorny10493 wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 11:39 pm I'm a male, out of curiosity, I have a question for the Women of Milovana as well.

What do you think of teases that have a Gender option?
For instance if the pictures and stories were the same, but if you choose "Woman" in the beginning then the instructions each page will be specifically geared towards women.
Is that something that you ladies would be interested in or would rather prefer a tease for Women only?

I ask because I'm thinking of doing that for my next tease and was wondering if that would be a feature you ladies would like. :innocent: :blush: :whistle: :blush:
Hmmm i have never seen tease with such options, so hard to say... I must say i strongly prefer teases that adressed specially to women over "gender neutral", unisex ones.... Partially because i like reasonably detailed instructions over general ones, partially becuase i feel somehow uneasy if i see that text written for guys first of all (most teases here unfortunetly). As for your quiestion, i guess if that will be flash tease where you need too choose gender ones, at the start, it is ok. Otherwise it could be quite annoying to look through instructions for guys on each page..
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

blacklioness96 wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 3:06 am Hmmm i have never seen tease with such options, so hard to say... I must say i strongly prefer teases that adressed specially to women over "gender neutral", unisex ones.... Partially because i like reasonably detailed instructions over general ones, partially becuase i feel somehow uneasy if i see that text written for guys first of all (most teases here unfortunetly). As for your quiestion, i guess if that will be flash tease where you need too choose gender ones, at the start, it is ok. Otherwise it could be quite annoying to look through instructions for guys on each page..
First of all, thank you for your feedback. :-D
I have only seen this option in a couple teases.
I would strongly try to avoid a general neutral theme, thanks to your note :-)
I would change the wording, the flow of the text and interactions with individual encounters, but the central theme of each encounter and story would remain the same.
Basically this would double the size of my tease. Because I would have to clone each page and then change the wording. But if you chose "Women" you would not be reading any of the instructions for the "Male" choice.
I might just give it a try to experiment.
If you think of anything else feel free to message me or reply to me here. :wave:
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blacklioness96 »

I am afraid it will be hard to adopt story for guys and girls both like it, though well if there will be female dom probably it is possible, text is first anyway. Since i feel lack of content for girls here, i guess, prettiest part of Milo will appriciate your tries anyway, as well as myself. Good luck!