FB: Riley and Friends

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: FB: Riley and Friends

Post by Shattered »

Read the intro and seems good, do you still have the original images saved on your computer to make a guideme version?
jonasa1368
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by jonasa1368 »

Hi great start off the tease. But i found a bug
Spoiler: show
The first girl pick ariana medium. when edge "hold it for me" page keeps going in a loop. was holding for 4-5 mins before i got suspicious :lol:
haffin5
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): looking for one

Post by haffin5 »

jonasa1368 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:16 pm Hi great start off the tease. But i found a bug
Spoiler: show
The first girl pick ariana medium. when edge "hold it for me" page keeps going in a loop. was holding for 4-5 mins before i got suspicious :lol:
it did the same with me
doctorx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doctorx »

I found other two bugs: when you choose the hard choice, she at a certain point ask you to edge and the button "edging" doesn't work, the easy one works well, as the edging choice with Stoya but when you arrive at Riley for the grand finale, the button "continue" doesn't work too.
I find it very nice though, only timer are way too long for me, stroking at the same picture for 2-3 minutes can be boring, but this is my personal opinion, someone can like it.
By the way, thank you for the nice tease, i can't wait to try it again when all will work :-)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

bisexyfun8 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:32 pm
Shattered wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:22 pm Read the intro and seems good, do you still have the original images saved on your computer to make a guideme version?
Not currently, though I think I could find the majority of them again fairly easily. How much work is involved in such a conversion?
Very little, you may have to rename some images but that is about it. Just put together a quick guide,

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19760&p=232985#p232985

May be worth waiting for people to iron out the bugs for you first though ^^ But once you have a guideme file you can also use the tease editor to find bugs for you, which is nice.
whoisit?
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by whoisit? »

The edge without stroking slide with Emily is the one they are referring to I believe.
jonasa1368
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jonasa1368 »

THANK YOU for a nice tease and fast fixes :-D

It seems that there is no Metronome or at least the sound on emily now
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

Good concept, but the page timers are WAAAAAY to long. I kept getting bored, flipped to the internet, then came back hoping the timer would be almost finished.
Gave up when the timers went over 2 minutes.
flash1338
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flash1338 »

I really liked the beginning and how you were able to choose from easy to hard.
However the long timers bored me aswell, so I kinda lost interest.

For a first tease it was amazing apart from that, though :thumbsup:
:wave: I'm the author of 'Plumber's Life' and currently working on a whole new tease. Feel free to pm me for suggestions! :wave:
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

Cut all the timers down to 30 - 45 seconds, then I would love to give it another try
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

bisexyfun8 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:19 am
anonymister wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:53 pm Cut all the timers down to 30 - 45 seconds, then I would love to give it another try
anonymister wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 am Good concept, but the page timers are WAAAAAY to long. I kept getting bored, flipped to the internet, then came back hoping the timer would be almost finished.
Gave up when the timers went over 2 minutes.
flash1338 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:35 am I really liked the beginning and how you were able to choose from easy to hard.
However the long timers bored me aswell, so I kinda lost interest.

For a first tease it was amazing apart from that, though :thumbsup:
I will do that. I wanted to make sure the timers were long enough to allow for reading, but they are definitely too long.
Let us know when it's ready to try again... Thanks !
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Finally got a chance to try this and I thought it was fantastic! When I came to this thread to leave feedback I was surprised to learn this was your first tease. Great job.

As for feedback, the mix of models and material (stroking/anal/edging) suits me very well. Riley is one of my personal favourites. I didn't actually do the anal (with Emily) this time because I was way too horny and would have lost it. Looking forward to actually trying it in the future. In fact I had to quit after the second segment with Riley (I did the intro with Riley, Ariana, Emily, then Riley again) because I was too horny and would probably have lost it (and I'm not allowed to cum right now).

Although I did find some of the timers a little long overall they didn't bother me as much as some others mentioned, but that's an activity I really like in teases - being made to stroke at a given pace without edging for longer than I really want to. When the pace does change it makes it that much more intense for me. Perhaps I downloaded it after you adjusted some of them though (I think it was May 28).

I would like to see more edging. I think I ended up with 8 after the four segments I did. With Ariana for example I think I got 2 or 3 edges. 4 to 6 would have been better, but that said, even if you didn't change it, it's still great.

Your writing is very good and for me that's a BIG part of what makes a tease great. I would recommend that you proofread your work more though. Lot's of typos and the occasional awkward phrase, but that's more of a pet peeve for me.

All in all a great tease that I'm looking forward to trying again. It's awesome when a great tease has replay value like that! And I gave it 5 stars by the way.

Thanks for the great tease and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

PG